The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Perfect Crime - How Would You Do It

As a purely intellectual exercise, how would you plan and execute a perfect crime? Would it be revenge? Financial?

I'm not advocating actually doing any of this, but I'm bored as hell at work and would love to chat about what would and would not work. This is purely theoretical and really just for fun, so don't go crazy.

considering the majority of crimes never gets solved, over thinking it is a waste.
    But... hmmmm....
    for what reasons, what type of crime?

In the dark of the night wearing a hoodie when no one was around i would jaywalk...

i'd strongly advise people to not take part in this thread. it will be on the internet forever and may be used against you one day. don't be naive and assume that "just talking about something" won't bite you in the ass. a gf/bf gets murdered and a good lawyer finds this and has a field day with it

How will it be a perfect crime if I'll write it on forum and automatically make myself first and the only suspect?

The first step of a perfect crime is not to talk about it, with anyone, ever.

I once picked my nose in a busy movie theater and managed to wipe it on the underside of the seat without anybody noticing.

It's no Great Train Robbery, but damn I was smooth.

Deleted
    I would buy a lot of red ants and spread them on a person's house and let the ants eat the person alive.

No body. Feed the remains to pigs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    No body. Feed the remains to pigs.
    I second this. There was such a murder here on my country like this and we still haven't found a body or someone guilty, it was 6 years ago.

Deleted
    Just like Dexter does it

I don't think it's a good idea to start talking about ways to get away with crimes. It's just not good discussion, sorry. Closed.