Deleted

The Drunken Pandas - New mini series on YouTube - ReOpened

So my thread got closed for advertising, but i don't think i make any profit from youtube and i am not promoting any kind of movement, i am just asking for tips and sharing with other people my adventures in WoW.
    Original thread:

So me and my friend decided to try and start to make videos again on YouTube, we are just looking for suggestions, what we can improve ecc....and views ofc xD our idea is to put in each episode, something new we found in MoP (WoW), and sometimes post videos on Arena 3v3. Ok so here is the link, thanks for your support/help! ;D
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-10-10 at 05:09 PM.

No commentary makes for boring video. Some captions/subtitles at least would have helped.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    As per our forum rules: http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_advertising
    Advertisements for non-beneficial and/or non-related websites, businesses and/or organisations are not allowed on MMO-Champion.

If you wish to advertise the website of yourself or someone else that has a relevant theme (for example, World of Warcraft in the WoW sections), we would appreciate it if you ask permission first.