Page 1 of 3
LastLast

More democratic voter fraud

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/10/ne...#ixzz28uVuRPRk

Some people here say this never happens, yet there are an abundance of online vidoes proving it does. Time for voter id laws, this is getting ridiculous.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/10/ne...#ixzz28uVuRPRk

Some people here say this never happens, yet there are an abundance of online vidoes proving it does. Time for voter id laws, this is getting ridiculous.
    It's a good thing this "story" is from an unbiased source. Otherwise I might have to stop laughing soon.

Way to make this an unbiased thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's a good thing this "story" is from an unbiased source. Otherwise I might have to stop laughing soon.
    I'm in the same boat.

Video proof isnt enough i guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not when it's an O'Keefe video.

10+ Year Old Account
    And? It's totally rampant with the Republicans down in here South Florida. They have three grey-hound buses with ROMNEY-RYAN plastered on the side to pick up the elderly at the nearby old folks village and home. The voting clerk was pruning through new voter applications and came up with a number of registered republicans who are actually dead. A guy with a RR bumper sticker was driving down the street and yanking out Obama-Biden signs. It's all over the place, makes you sick no matter which side does it. No faith in the democratic process...

15+ Year Old Account
    So an activist got a Texas Obama Field Office to print out a Florida vote-by-mail election form by saying she was registered in Florida, the lady advised just voting in Florida and did not condemn the activists' intention to cast a ballot in Texas also.

It's weak, ethically of her, to not be all 'no, you cannot do that, and I'm shocked', but it's not shady, IMO. Approach enough people and you'll get some lazy people pleasers.

But you're probably right, it makes attempting to legally disenfranchise or discriminate against millions of probably-democratic voters not sleazy. Two wrongs and all that. "Voter ID, which will give the State of Pennsylvania to Governor Romney - DONE!" My Ohio counties can have early voting, but you "urban voters - read - African American get-out-the-vote-machine - I don't feel any need to accommodate you". Those are Republican elected officials, who'd you think as being the representatives of the state, not a campaign, would hold themselves to a higher standard of encouraging our Nation's right to universal suffrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with everyone else. This video is so biased against criminals. I only trust MSNBC to get my unbiased news.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You should title this: How to Stage a Video to Prove Anything You Want

Im not exactly sure what your debating.

Was there voter fraud committed? Yes. Was she a salaried DNC employee? Yes

Aside from it not being the huffington post or the nytimes what exactly is the problem? Id check their site but dont expect them to report on this story.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...833678698.html

I think this is a fair response. There's also the this site http://www.truthaboutfraud.org/

There are actually very few cases of legitimate voter fraud and while I have no problem showing my id to vote (full disclosure I've had to show it every year I've voted since I was old enough to vote) I think that claiming that there is rampant voter fraud, when there really isn't, is not the best argument.

Aside from it not being the huffington post or the nytimes what exactly is the problem? Id check their site but dont expect them to report on this story.
    Voter fraud isn't committed until the vote is cast. Assuming everything went down like this unbiased source claims, all that happened was conspiracy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Was this entire video staged? How would anyone know either way? Does this constitute "news" or "bullshit"? How would anyone know either way?

Was this entire video staged? How would anyone know either way? Does this constitute "news" or "bullshit"? How would anyone know either way?
    The recently coined term "Bullshit Mountain" comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was there voter fraud committed?
    No, there wasn't. You have to vote for there to be voter fraud. That hasn't happened.

Was this entire video staged? How would anyone know either way?
    Look at who made the video. When was the last time he made an honest one?
    Last edited by Karrotlord; 2012-10-10 at 05:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could we at least agree that this is conspiracy to commit fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    Uh...no? There's no proof this "evidence" is even genuine. As another poster so aptly put:

Hmm, voting twice or voting from the grave. Tough call!

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    The question you have to ask yourself is: Who else besides those trying to prove democratic malfeasance are trying to pull this crap? If they'd caught actual voters trying to vote twice, they may have had a story. As it is, their "reporters" are the ones instigating the whole thing.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2012-10-10 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean like all the videos of UFO's isn't proof enough that aliens visited this planet?