Deleted

A Message To Infinity Ward From The Christian's

Now I wonder what Infinity Ward has to say to this:

"..if you don't do so.. YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE TO CONSEQUENCES!!"

Discuss.

A message to Video Owner from the English speaking world.

Please stop.

If he wants to make a point, he could atleast get a proper mic. Second... religion is no reason to do/not do something. If they wanted to add a map where the objective was to plant a bomb in a libary filled with bibles/Qurans, they damn well can in my opinion.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how this thread can be constructive at all. About the only thing it will lead to is bashing the video maker or Christianity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    A message to Video Owner from the English speaking world.

Please stop.
    HA! I admit his accent was pretty heavy.

OT: This isn't news. Christians aren't mad at Infinity Ward about anything. Most people don't spend their time looking for things to be offended by in the first place. Why would a statue of Jesus be offensive anyways?

who cares about your culture/tradition/religion? i'm disapointed when someone makes a bad game.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    HA! I admit his accent was pretty heavy.

OT: This isn't news. Christians aren't mad at Infinity Ward about anything. Most people don't spend their time looking for things to be offended by in the first place. Why would a statue of Jesus be offensive anyways?
    Pretty much this...In a map set in a "Brazil" type favela...one of the major monuments in Rio de Janiero being the Christo Redemptor. Since when has being geographically reminiscent been offensive to anyone.

Stupid video is stupid.

Its so offensive!
    as he shoots it

Totally offended indeed

edit: After looking at some of the comments i guess this is an intentionally bad parody of the original that got them to remove it in the first place?
    Last edited by Myci; 2012-10-10 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is ironic, right? It's so terrible and hard to understand, it's hard to tell.
    Last edited by Mnevis; 2012-10-10 at 06:15 PM.

Mods, please, lock this already. The video is stupid, as the person who made it.

On topic, they will not respond to this particular guy. I think they will ignore it. This is so stupid...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but... what?

I'm not trolling, I literally understood NONE of that o.O
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    This is ironic, right? It's so terrible and hard to understand, it's hard to tell.

Evangelicals would agree about the big Jesus statue being wrong though. Icons are one reason why I was taught Catholics were a cult, not real Christianity, and only the rare Catholic would end up in the happy-sky-forever-place.
    Considering how I grew up attending the second largest church in America, I can pretty safely say "Evangelicals" don't believe Catholicism is a cult. Even the term "Evangelical" is loaded. They may disagree with how ritualized Catholicism is and some of the reverence they show Mary, but they certainly don't consider it a cult. I don't buy into religion anymore, but I wouldn't want this kind of misinformation floating around. Both Christians and Catholics believe Jesus is the way into Heaven, so I don't see either being upset by the statue.

Deleted
    The fudge is this thread about..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Sensationalist video, random other stuff. Deserves a padlock icon.

Clearly this one guy speaks for all 2,000,000,000+ Christians on the planet

That's called Swinglish where I come from (a mix between English & Swedish).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    What did he say? I honestly couldn't hear a thing. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people think it's okay to just go around threatening people with religion. I'm tired of seeing people bring up religion in everything.

This is almost as bad as the crusader on the WoW forums crying over +666stamina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    This is about the sheeps at Infinity Ward who let fear take control. Giving some ignorant muslims reason to think that Their feelings about Their belief should be treated as if they were everyone else's feelings too. Making their self centererd worldview even more stronger. Which is very-fucking-wrong.
    THIS: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/08/mo...ver-islamic-i/

I personally will put Activision to boycott and I suggest you do the same. For reason, morality and freedom of speech. Don't let those radical savages take over your fear by using their "right" to get insulted over insignificant matters like posts on Facebook, videos on Youtube or some text on video game! Let them burn houses, kill innocent people and show how barbaric retards they really are. It's THEM, not US who are making the immoral and irrational actions! And they should be hold responsibility for vandalism and breaching human rights!

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not discuss religion on these forums.