Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I'm going to remember this rhetorical line for the future but in the mean time I really don't have any interest in discussing intersex relationship dynamics with you again. I don't think you have a particularly healthy view point on this issue and its just going to go no where.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm going to remember this rhetorical line for the future but in the mean time I really don't have any interest in discussing intersex relationship dynamics with you again. I don't think you have a particularly healthy view point on this issue and its just going to go no where.
    I don't share the PUA community viewpoint anymore. I just know why they do what they do.

I understand why they do. I just don't think it comes even close to excusing what they do.

I understand why they do. I just don't think it comes even close to excusing what they do.
    No one said you had to. As long as you're not one of the people who views 25+ year old men who can't get a date/laid as freaks and weirdos and derides them for it, your position is unassailable.

Inherently? Nope.
    There are situations you would deride someone for that?

There are people in that position who have only their own failings to blame. I wouldn't deride them because frankly I don't behave that poorly in my personal life, but sometimes when no one wants to be around someone its because they're awful to be around.

There are people in that position who have only their own failings to blame. I wouldn't deride them because frankly I don't behave that poorly in my personal life, but sometimes when no one wants to be around someone its because they're awful to be around.
    Sometimes that's true. But you've never come across someone who was just socially awkward?

Or how about someone who seemed perfectly normal but then told you (confided, more likely) they had never had sex and they were pushing 30? You wouldn't think ANY less of them? Because of that's the case you are certainly in the minority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexual topics aren't allowed. I have no idea how this got to 7 pages...