[Anime] crunchyrol opinion

So I love anime alot, and I just found this website.... Ya haven't been out much. I heard it is really good if you love anime. But am think of getting the preiume service for anime, maybe a 3 month plan?

My question is if you have the service how do you like it? any problem with virus on the website or bank account issue.

The reason why am getting the service is so I can watch it on my PS3,

And even if you dont have the service, tell me what you like about it so much or don't

THanks

I've used Crunchyroll every now and then, since I pretty much get a free month trial every other month xD

Anything I can't watch on Hulu, I either download or watch on Crunchyroll. The good thing about Crunchyroll, if you have a membership that is, is the 720/1080p animes. Once you watch it, you will NEVER want to watch non-HD Anime, ever again...

So use at your own risk :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    I've used Crunchyroll every now and then, since I pretty much get a free month trial every other month xD

Anything I can't watch on Hulu, I either download or watch on Crunchyroll. The good thing about Crunchyroll, if you have a membership that is, is the 720/1080p animes. Once you watch it, you will NEVER want to watch non-HD Anime, ever again...

So use at your own risk :P
    Thanks good to know lol, have you ever used real money for a membership? if so how was it, also did you get any virus or spam

Yeah, I've used real money once or twice. No viruses, and when you have a membership you don't have to deal with annoying advertisements during the episodes.

I've been using it for about a year now. Its a legit company so you should have no problems with your bank account and I have never run across any viruses on their site. If you have a school e-mail you can sign up for a 30 day free trial other than that I think there is a 1 or 2 week trial. I agree with the whole once you watch it in HD you'll never want to go back. I subbed to it because of the 30 day free trial and stayed because going back to SD looked really crappy.

I no nothing about how the PS3 app functions though since I always watch stuff on my PC or on my iPod at school.

The only really problem I've seen people have with it is that if you have a free account and not a premium account you have to watch ads, watch it in SD, and can't watch stuff the same day it releases in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    Yeah, I've used real money once or twice. No viruses, and when you have a membership you don't have to deal with annoying advertisements during the episodes.
    Thats a good sign, do they have any gift cards??? or do I have to use a real credit card?

also say for example I buy 3 months, do I have to keep my credit card on the account while the months are on there or can I take it off anytime?

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekx View Post
    I've been using it for about a year now. Its a legit company so you should have no problems with your bank account and I have never run across any viruses on their site. If you have a school e-mail you can sign up for a 30 day free trial other than that I think there is a 1 or 2 week trial. I agree with the whole once you watch it in HD you'll never want to go back. I subbed to it because of the 30 day free trial and stayed because going back to SD looked really crappy.

I no nothing about how the PS3 app functions though since I always watch stuff on my PC or on my iPod at school.

The only really problem I've seen people have with it is that if you have a free account and not a premium account you have to watch ads, watch it in SD, and can't watch stuff the same day it releases in Japan.
    That what I did hear, as well.... mmmm I might get it my next pay check LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pallypower View Post
    Thanks good to know lol, have you ever used real money for a membership? if so how was it, also did you get any virus or spam
    Crunchyroll is a 100% legit site and is supported by some of the anime studios (crunchyroll has purchased exclusive streaming rights to official subbed anime of a number of different series each season for a few years now) so you shouldn't have to worry about any of that. It isn't some random site where you paypal some dude to access fansubs done by other people or anything.

Thanks all for your help I got the premiue service and I love it..... NEVer go back to SD LOL

Anywas quick question,

am trying to get rid of the newletters and the email nofication, so my email doesnt get flooed. But I been trying to click off it and it keeps getting me a error saying Your request can't be completed at this time.???

My be a error on there part, but I love it so far. If anyone can help with that, it will be great, Thank you