Which spec is the easiest to play?

As the title say Which of the 3 spec are easiest to play? Also which is the best for solo/leveling/old content farm?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Destro is easiest and most powerful actually. Affliction comes 2nd and demo is crap.

Deleted
    You would need to elaborate a bit on what you want to do.

If you say for example, destruction is the easiest to play in raids, you're sorely mistaken. As far as my concept of the word "play" goes, it's how to irk out the most DPS with the least effort, by which I would say affliction is by far and away the most forgiving and easiest spec to perform well in.

Destruction has a very simple play style but it really shows a good from a mediocre destruction warlock as to when they use their cooldowns/spells(chaos, havoc, shadowburn).

Demonology is also pretty straight forward, however less forgiving than affliction when you make a mistake.

thanks for the answers. qi1rex I said in my first post I want it for leveling/solo/old content Basically I have not played Warlock or Shadow priest and playing with dots is unfamiliar to me...so I want something easy to start with, even if it is less dps in the end! But if the easiest spec is not viable for solo then I think I should try and learn the difficult way
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    demo is NOT crap, but it is complex.

Demo is in fact an excellent soloing and leveling spec because of its superior survivability and large toolkit.

demo is the best for 5 man dungeons by quite a large bit

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    thanks for the answers. qi1rex I said in my first post I want it for leveling/solo/old content Basically I have not played Warlock or Shadow priest and playing with dots is unfamiliar to me...so I want something easy to start with, even if it is less dps in the end! But if the easiest spec is not viable for solo then I think I should try and learn the difficult way
    Destro is the easiest spec to play by far , and if you manage your embers correctly and let the void do his job then is a very easy spec for leveling as there is nothing that lives long enough to touch you . Make sure you learn to use shadowburn to execute low health mobs and you will always be full of embers wich allows you to use havoc and cb to just crush any mobs healthpool . You can also take harvest life and pull multiple mobs and just harvest life and put reign of fires up ! Any spec is gonna take some getting used too .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Destro is easiest and most powerful actually. Affliction comes 2nd and demo is crap.
    How can Demo be crap, when compared to wow logs, its follow Affliction, by under 1000 DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    thanks for the answers. qi1rex I said in my first post I want it for leveling/solo/old content Basically I have not played Warlock or Shadow priest and playing with dots is unfamiliar to me
    The only viable choice for soloing old content is Destruction because of Ember Tap healing. It's also excellent for leveling, though in contrast to the other posters I'd recommend Grim:Sac. Havoc->CB->SB->SB = 2 dead mobs and one more Ember than you started with. Oh, and there's only 1 dot to deal with
    Affliction is the easiest to pull high numbers with in raids.
    Destruction is easiest to do average with, but difficult to maximize the duration of a buffed Immolate while managing mana for max dmg.

So for you, I'd suggest Destruction.

Deleted
    Ah if it is for leveling, I would have to go for destruction being the easiest to play.

Take glyph of soul consumption (think that's what it's called) glyph of embers and glyph of conflagrate.

Spec into the following: Soul Leech, Shadowfury, Soul Link, Grimoire of Sacrifice

Always start a fight by building embers, not wasting them, finish the monster off with a shadowburn or chaosbolt, if there's a monster nearby, make sure before you shadowburn your current monster, you use havoc on the next target.

At level 90 my shadowburn/chaosbolt kills are refunding me 100k HP (of which it can crit).

The result will be - Monster die really fast, you never run out of mana, you never run out of HP, you never run out of embers. It's non-stop and fast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sattori View Post
    The only viable choice for soloing old content is Destruction because of Ember Tap healing.
    You're so wrong
    All three specs are viable for soloing old content. Destruction has Ember Tap healing, but Affliction has better pet healing with SB:HF. Even Demo has some uses with Dark Apotheosis, although it's not the soloing dream people used to expect during beta.

Deleted
    id have to say that destro is prolly easiest for lvling/soloing etc. due to the fast burst its capable of, but there really isnt anything that is blatantly easier since most of the survivability you get, you get through our talents and that is something every1 can get, so it isnt really an issue, its like giving an answer as to which out of 3 types of apples tastes best.

10+ Year Old Account
    some apples are objectively superior to others, trust me, nothing is worse than a soft bland grainy mealy apple.

Destruction, by far
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

thanks a lot all of you for the answers :P Destro is the clear winner here I see.. so this what I ll go for! thx again