All Netherwing Drakes account wide?

So before you could only have 1 Netherwing Drake per character. Now that mount are account wide I'm wondering if you can farm different Netherwing Drakes and have them all account wide and access them all through 1 character. This will of course lead to a huge grindfest. I hate eggs

After you get your first one for free you can buy the others... not limited to one... you can use all of them with your alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobsten View Post
    So before you could only have 1 Netherwing Drake per character.
    That's not true at all. You get one for free, and you can purchase the rest thereafter from an NPC on Netherwing Ledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobsten View Post
    So before you could only have 1 Netherwing Drake per character. Now that mount are account wide I'm wondering if you can farm different Netherwing Drakes and have them all account wide and access them all through 1 character. This will of course lead to a huge grindfest. I hate eggs
    There is a vendor on the ledge that sells rest of them.

...you can buy all the netherdrakes from the vendor?
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

On my main I did the Netherwing Drake quests during Cataclysm, and after picking one, bought the rest for 1k gold from a vendor in Shattrath who gave me the first one (6 drakes, picked one, 5x200=1000), so I know nothing of any 1 drake per character mechanic, but i can mount any of my Netherwings on all characters?
    (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Sufrix/mount link to an alt who never went to shadowmoon valley as confirmation)
    Last edited by Knough; 2012-10-10 at 07:38 PM. Reason: vendor location
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=23489

There, just for the reference.
    Oh. My. Thrall. I spent so much time choosing the right Netherdrake and never knew about this.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Oh. My. Thrall. I spent so much time choosing the right Netherdrake and never knew about this.
    I didn't know about this either! I too spent a long time choosing my drake rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    For the record, that vendor was added later, so the people who don't know about it aren't totally crazy. Originally, you had to make sure you picked the one you liked because that was it, your one netherdrake.

Later, Blizz took pity on us and alllowed us to purchase the other options.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Oh man all that time for one netherdrake no way. You'd think you guys woudlve noticed him after like a month on that stupid cursed island. Although i guess it can happen anyways grats on your new drakes.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

There was always a vendor in Shattrath that sold all the colors of netherdrakes. The vendor located on the floating island was a later addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    For the record, that vendor was added later, so the people who don't know about it aren't totally crazy. Originally, you had to make sure you picked the one you liked because that was it, your one netherdrake.

Later, Blizz took pity on us and alllowed us to purchase the other options.
    Nope, from the very start you were able to buy the rest. Before the vendor in shattrath there was a vendor on Netherwing Ledge itself, one of the orcs sold all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Nope, from the very start you were able to buy the rest. Before the vendor in shattrath there was a vendor on Netherwing Ledge itself, one of the orcs sold all of them.
    So, we are crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    This is correct.