Thread: Lfr eu?

Deleted

Lfr eu?

Im a bit confused.
    I can not que for LFR. It says I got an average ilvl of 459/462 even if I equip the highest ilvl items I got.
    Is the LFR only released on US servers so far? Is my ilvl glitched or is it just a method to prevent people from being able to use the LFR system (eg. release the content but not the ability to use it)?

Edit typo.
    See post nr3.
    Last edited by mmoc410448ef5d; 2012-10-10 at 08:25 PM.

Your ilvl is too low for LFR. Like, 100 points too low. Did you typo? Are you talking about older LFR, like Dragon Soul? I don't see why you needed to comment 'Is my ilvl glitched or is it just a method to prevent people from being able to use the LFR system (eg. release the content but not the ability to use it)?' - there is no conspiracy...I've done LFR on two characters.

Please don't accuse people of trolling~
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2012-10-10 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    459/462 obviously.

Deleted
    The most probable cause of your problem is the disparity between the "average iLvl" displayed on your character and the one counted by the LFG system. From what I can gather - and this is not confirmed, but very probable - the LFG system counts your trinkets and rings by the average of your best- and second-best. The iLevel displayed in your character screen, however, only counts the best of each for both slots.

For example, if all of your pieces but one trinket are 450, and that one trinket is 489, your character page will display your average as (450*14+489*2)/16 = 454,8. The dungeon tool, however, will count your average as (450*15+489)/16 = 452,43. In some cases, like if your second best trinket and/or ring is very low iLevel, this disparity can be big enough to prevent you from entering LFG system dungeons or raids.

tl;dr: One of your trinkets or one of your rings makes you too low, but the character page doesn't show that.

Hope this helps clear up some confusion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    The most probable cause of your problem is the disparity between the "average iLvl" displayed on your character and the one counted by the LFG system. From what I can gather - and this is not confirmed, but very probable - the LFG system counts your trinkets and rings by the average of your best- and second-best. The iLevel displayed in your character screen, however, only counts the best of each for both slots.

Hope this helps clear up some confusion!
    Indeed it solved the issue. I had Coren's trinket (470) and Ghost Iron Dragonling (450).
    Anyway, I manage to enter the LFR after 1 more upgrade.

Edit.
    Another contributing factor to my confusion was that it apparently check currentlly equiped gear, not your best possible.
    Last edited by mmoc410448ef5d; 2012-10-11 at 04:19 AM.

Deleted
    Had a problem like this, too. My "best" equip was like 462, but the raidfinder said I only had 459 so I couldn't queue. My solution: I crafted a pair of tanking trousers and chucked them into my bank -> was able to queue