Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    How to completely alienate your dedicated old playerbase in 1 swift movement, I doubt they would do that. I dont even have Atiesh and I would hate to see it up for sale...
    "Dedicated old playerbase" ? The only one who should really care are the ones holding atiesh since lv60. And how many of them are still playing worldwide? Maybe 5? C'mon.

Deleted
    If corrupted Ashbringer comes up on the BMAH, im going all in! Unless Envy starts to camp the shit again, and ganks every1 who comes near it :P
    Was fun tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveaux View Post
    "Dedicated old playerbase" ? The only one who should really care are the ones holding atiesh since lv60. And how many of them are still playing worldwide? Maybe 5? C'mon.
    Naa, I say there are a lot of vanilla players in game still. I got Atiesh at level 60, we made two before BC and neither of us cares at all if its on the BMAH. Its pretty much just like Benediction, it sits in the bank and every once in awhile Ill take it out equip it but mostly its just another old piece of raiding gear that I keep around.

I dread the day when Benediction/Anathema shows up in the AH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    I have no doubt you'll get caught buying large amounts of gold for the BMAH, but they won't catch you by checking your credit history. Blizzard doesn't check credit history nor do they need to.
    And how do you think they can catch you buying gold, if they don't check how much gold you have? I'm baffled.

Is there an addon that is tracking the BMAH across servers and then sending the data to a website?

Someone needs to start one if not.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neptulon EU just lost 1 mil gold from the economy. Mimiron's Head was up. Current Bid 999 999g.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    No one cares that you ran Naxx at level 70 with 10 people and got a bunch of gear that was later removed. People spending a million gold to buy Corrupted Ashbringer will help the insanely over inflated economies on some servers.
    clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. The idea of ten 70s being able to clear naxx40 is hilarious, it was just as hard - maybe even harder due to pugs in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lap View Post
    clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. The idea of ten 70s being able to clear naxx40 is hilarious, it was just as hard - maybe even harder due to pugs in BC.
    Clearly you ran with bad players. Thats your problem. Naxx was farmed during BC, thats the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Clearly you ran with bad players. Thats your problem. Naxx was farmed during BC, thats the point.
    Not 'bad', but they weren't dedicated raiders that had actually bothered to learn each fight. So for me it would have been easier going in there with 39 other people who knew fight mechanics, had consumables, proper raid comp etc etc

In my experience playing on a few high-pop realms, I'd only ever see maybe 1group a month tackle Naxx40 (less than that were successful).
    All the decent players were too busy with the HUGE amount of content at our disposal... what, with the addition of arenas combined with pve content.
    ~Vayuu
    ~Lapietra
    ~Lapslock
    ~Rubmybeam

[Barthilas]

15+ Year Old Account
    I would be completely fine if Atiesh was put on BMAH. It is the only Legendary that has been removed from the game. It was also only available from the raid dungeon that least amount of people in the history of WoW had seen when it was current. Also why shouldn't it be offered when the Tier 3 sets are offered aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    You deserve fuck all. If you want things handed to you on a silver platter Blizzard already released LFR, but for god sake leave the uniqueness of the old WoW alone.
    Again, a couple Atiesh being sold every year would not make the item less unique in servers with thousands of player's population, but it would take off the economy millons of gold, lowering the prices of the inflated economy.

BMAH is a joke T_T

This would be to cool to see. I find it hard to believe though.

I really dont get peoples idea of pulling money out of the economy. Its not going to change anything. There is an infinite amount of money acquirable and there is nothing backing it. As long as there are farmers farming there will always be a steady supply of gold. Pulling a million off one toon on the server does nothing if it was just sitting on that toon in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    I really dont get peoples idea of pulling money out of the economy. Its not going to change anything. There is an infinite amount of money acquirable and there is nothing backing it. As long as there are farmers farming there will always be a steady supply of gold. Pulling a million off one toon on the server does nothing if it was just sitting on that toon in the first place.
    Actually no, the amount of money you can get is not infinite, its limited by the amount of time you have. There are only a few sources to get money in the economy: Quests and loot from monsters. This two sources provide a limited amount of gold.

The problem lies in too much gold being in the economy already which means takign money out of the economy is a GOOD IDEA to reduce the inflation.

Exchanging a limited amount of very special items for a huge amount of money is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Do you not understand that the only source of gold (besides people buying gold) is from killing monsters/quests? There is so much gold in the servers now that everything is very inflated. Getting people to spend hundreds of thousands of gold will be good to get rid of some of that gold.

What the FUCK is the bmah i'm so sick of hearing of this fucking term in all caps at that.

Deleted

I'd instantly turn back into the game to buy mage T3 set which would be available for my priest to be equipped aswell But Atiesh? Well not that uber item. Just due to the fact that it ain't obtainable anymore? Not attracting me a tad. But I guess you could remove some nice amounts of gold from the game with it.