Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hubie View Post
    You are right, anyone deserves anything still available in the game. This does not include anything that is no longer in the game, neither it was a title, mount, instance, set, whatever... that's how it goes . And of course, you have to make some inputs... thats how mmorpgs work, with no effort there will be no reward.
    Luke, you've switched off your sarcasm detector. What's wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    This is exactly the kind of attitude more players need, Just because you didnt get to do / gain / see something doesnt mean you need to or deserve to. It spits in the face of people who actually earned all that hard shit. Plus it removes uniqueness in the game which is good believe it or not.
    Following that logic, we shouldn't be allowed to run old dungeons/raids?

Please, the unique snowflake arguments are so old and worn already. Are you really plaing 13€/15$ a month just so people you never met in real life can admire you for something you did in a video game? Or on a more gamer-like prespective, if say, Little Jimmy, who just bought the gaem last week, and got an insnae amount of gold from a random person quitting boughts Atiesh or any other old school item from the BMAH, is your game time not as enjoyable? Will you suck at raiding or pvp from that moment on? will your guild mates suddently vanish? will the game lose content?

I played in the beta, I played on launch, took a break from it shortly after and came back late-TBC. I don't have Atiesh. Even if it is on the BMAH i will never have it as i suck at getting gold. Do i care if Little Jimmy buys it? Why should i?

What will be the next problem? the green on the latency indicator is not green enough? How dare Blizzard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    And im looking at your naivety, its staring me right in the face. I dont have atiesh nor T3 not because I wanted it anyway. But whatever Im a whiner for wanting uniqueness and rarity to stay in the game instead of it being bought.
    How is this rarity and uniqueness in the game when it was simply farmed for by 70's in small groups during TBC? Having one bought on your realm for 1 million gold makes it no less ''rare'' and just as ''well earned''.

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 03:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    It use to be when you saw warglaives it was a big deal. You thought wow, those look cool and this guy must be halfway decent and been raiding for a few months.

Now when i see warglaives the first thought is "i wonder how much gold he paid to get people together to spend 30 mins clearing bt, and how many weeks did it take"
    Nah, you thought ''that lucky SoB''. There's no skill in getting the right loot to drop. You might have thought ''OH SHIT'' if you met one in PvP back then, but not ''Whoa man, so skilled.'' Get real.
    Last edited by mmoc52fe769775; 2012-10-17 at 02:07 AM.

Deleted
    What irks me the most is that there is currently un-obtainable raiding gear (Heroic items) in there.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    There are very few Atiesh out there that were acquired "legitimately". Something along the lines of < 1000. All the rest were made at 70 when the instance was irrelevant and easy. Acquiring Atiesh at 70 is no better than being able to buy it.
    Just a quick note, Naxx 40 at 70 wasn't exactly a "walk in the park." Yeah, the AQ40 side of Atiesh was easier (and Twin Emps STILL give stupid people grief today), but Naxx 40 @ 70 was still a challenge.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Just a quick note, Naxx 40 at 70 wasn't exactly a "walk in the park." Yeah, the AQ40 side of Atiesh was easier (and Twin Emps STILL give stupid people grief today), but Naxx 40 @ 70 was still a challenge.
    as a side note, i still go to AQ40 for fun just to see if the grp falls apart at twin emps, i just laugh myself silly at the fail sometimes
    I see Stupid people!