Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

T11 or This tier on heroic hardest?,

So far 4 Hc bosses is down cant remember if they went down as quick in T11 could someone remind me?,

Just following Paragon they took 7 days to get their 4th boss down in T11 according to wowprogress

Deleted
    Seems like this tier/Upcoming raids will be easier and more and more for casuals then,(heroic)

Mogu'Shan Vaults is also the first of three parts of this tier. The other two have to be more challenging.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Id say its a little hard to compare the two since Tier 11 you had to bounce between 3 raids for progression. Its a linear path for this tier so far.

Also, the next 2 raids are a step up in difficulty (if item level from loot is any indication)

Tier 11 also had some very bugged bosses at the beginning IIRC.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that two first bosses have objects to interract with isn't really helping. Damn bugs.

You have to remember for T11 there was no week break from release to raids, there was no BMAH, earning VP was very difficult and could only be done in heroics, there was no "extra loot" option from charms, no world bosses and there was no staggered raid release. So there was no easy way to get gear - there is a lot of players from high end guilds with 480+ilvl atm, which compared to what players were like in T11 is significantly higher.

Paragon is the creme of the crop and it shows in this progression they are pumping out.

Tier 11 was a different experience; first week roughly 350 guilds had downed all 12 bosses but first week of T14 there was well over 1000 with 6/6 cleared. Less optional bosses right away more focussed progression path. They are probably equally as difficult but better wait and see how the next 2 raids turn out as blizzard have scaled them to be harder than MSV
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

We have seen 1/3 of this tier, and we are only into the first week or heroics....

Sorry, it is way way way way way way way too early to judge whether this or tier 11 is harder on heroic.

all my friends in 25 man guilds say heroic stone guard is a loot pinata on 25, although the other bosses are much harder
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

this is the easy part the best is yet to come

Can't say yet but I think T11 boss for boss was probably the hardest tier ever. I also include the fact that when cata first came out heroic 5s were actually hard and getting your whole raid in blues from heroic 5s was not easy/took alot of time so for the most part everyone was pretty undergeared going in.

All the end bosses were brutal...nef, chogall/sinestra, alakir. Even a few fillers like omnotron defense system and ascendant council were tough.

T11 was also the only tier in which 10s might have been a bit harder (as it varied alot from boss to boss) or at least equal to 25s in terms of difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xema-Do View Post
    Liking kill lv 20 when 85. See no PVP then can going do what PVP making. No 40, No 60, can not finding, but 20 all here and there, so sigh, then 20 die

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm finding this tier is much harder for my guild than tier 11 for some reason, though it seems to mostly be on the tanks. I went from quick normal clears and right into heroic progression last expansion to wiping for hours in normal mode. To be fair, I'm in a new guild with new players, but its rather annoying. I'm not really happy being 2 resets into a tier with only a single normal mode boss down, but I'm on a new server and trying things out here.

Is Mogushan vaults actually this tier or is it like the .5 version? No tier gear actually drops in mogushan vaults.

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    You have to remember for T11 there was no week break from release to raids, there was no BMAH, earning VP was very difficult and could only be done in heroics, there was no "extra loot" option from charms, no world bosses and there was no staggered raid release. So there was no easy way to get gear - there is a lot of players from high end guilds with 480+ilvl atm, which compared to what players were like in T11 is significantly higher.

Paragon is the creme of the crop and it shows in this progression they are pumping out.

Tier 11 was a different experience; first week roughly 350 guilds had downed all 12 bosses but first week of T14 there was well over 1000 with 6/6 cleared. Less optional bosses right away more focussed progression path. They are probably equally as difficult but better wait and see how the next 2 raids turn out as blizzard have scaled them to be harder than MSV
    You have to remember that MSV has only half of the bosses you have in T11, and not all guilds focused on all 3 raids(caused confusion) on the first week. Since MSV is a only 1 raid so far, people can focus their game on 1 raid. Also, you should have compared how many guilds killed either Nefarion or Cho'gall on the first week, to keep it fair for MSV(I'm betting it's over 1k, since Cho'gall was quite easy on normal)

This is like the second day of raiding for heroic content... not even the second yet for Euros.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Hard to say yet. I honestly sense empress & sha of fear will be another ragnaros heroic honestly. Possibly even a kil'jaeden.

Sha of fear just looks to intimidating to not make it practically impossible.

Blizzard has lfr & normal. They'd better not nerf heroic to a child's playtoy

10+ Year Old Account
    This tier feels very hard so far. But then again, many of our attempts at Stone Guard last night were screwed up by interaction bugs with the crystals which in turn ruined healer mana

I heard the hotfix for that issue is about to be implemented. I hope it'll be fixed by tonight. It's really not fun at all when you lose out on valuable tile stacks *cry*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Envisionist View Post
    Tier 11 also had some very bugged bosses at the beginning IIRC.
    Yup. Actually, half of the bosses in BWD (Magmaw, Atramedes and Nefarian) were extremely bugged when launched, and half of the bosses in the Throne of 4 winds were bugged aswell (Al'akir).

Deleted
    My guild is still a bit behind because of a few last-minute issues with our roster (some members quit WoW in the last month, been a mess to replace them).
    This first part of the first tier looks very challenging.
    Some combination of Stone Guard dogs can be really hard to manage, second boss requires you to use the tricks of the crystals to make it viable, third is a time-race, fourth is very easy, Elegon feels hard and we haven't tried the last one yet.
    On paper some heroics look really hard.

Despite all of that I'd say that T11 was harder, imho. Not much, but a bit harder for sure. Altough it's hard to make a 1:1 comparison since they still have to release more raids of this same tier, whereas T11 was released all at once.

So far I'm pretty satisfied by the fights, altough I still hate mechanics like StoneGuard/Halfus, where a boss changes radically from reset to reset.