Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Like the picture :P.

It doesn't matter what you believe is hardest 10 or 25, is whoever that kills the boss first who will get the credit, we all know paragon would have been at 5/16 with 25 players before anyone else anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    It doesn't matter what you believe is hardest 10 or 25, is whoever that kills the boss first who will get the credit, we all know paragon would have been at 5/16 with 25 players before anyone else anyway
    Like they did in tier 13?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Like they did in tier 13?
    Without the ban they would have been, yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Why do world firsts matter to this community? All I ever see is a thread devolve in to "10 vs. 25 man"... It's silly. If you all spent as much time playing the game as you do running your mouth about which is better or which is harder or which is the true raid size... You could all be bleeding edge raiders or rank 1 pvpers. It's cool to have a thread or two to discuss world firsts and what the make up of the raid was that did it, but it doesn't really seem worth it if all of the threads are going to end up like this one...
    This is the raid discussion forum, please tell us what you would like us to discuss if not raiding difficulty based on raid size.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    You are the first person i've seen say that, general consensus is 10 man is harder for dogs.
    Having put in two nights on this fight, I can't even see how it's remotely true. The amount of crap on the ground to dodge, the amount of chains, the fact that all four dogs are present, having to use an additional non-MT tank for the fight that is probably undergeared, THE SKELETONS! (they're so annoying lul). It's very easy to lose multiple players to any of the various mechanics in a blink of an eye, and even 1 healer down generally means some tank is going to die shortly after.

The number of 25/10 guilds in the top XYZ to be 1/6 and 2/6 doesn't mean much, raiding guilds that are 25m at this point and killing heroic bosses are generally very dedicated. There are a ton of "hardcore" raiding guilds for 10m thanks to the ease of DS that probably all jumped into MSV and got rolled :P

Either way, Elegon is a beast of a fight with what is assuredly undergeared players. Grats to them and BL for trucking on. Now they get to dance dance revolution for 10 minutes :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    Without the ban they would have been, yes.
    They wouldn't have and they weren't so end of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    yeh because i see your use of facts there to backup your point of view.

paragon first t10 t11 t12....man they stood no chance for t13. /sarcasm

nice try tho but you failed so so hard.

This is the raid discussion forum, please tell us what you would like us to discuss if not raiding difficulty based on raid size.
    We're posting in a 'Dream Paragon now downs Elegon 10m Heroic' not a '10m vs 25m debate' thread. L2read/post on topic.

If I recall, if you discounted the ban time (which you shouldn't, they deserved the ban) they were ahead of everyone else that tier too, weren't they?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    25 man dogs is a lot harder than 10 man.

Thats FACT.

I bet feng is harder to due to the spreading out of the raid etc.
    While there is the addition of an extra dog, the amount of chains on the raid and amount of mines dropped are exactly the same, there are also 15 more people to detonate bombs to create space, as well as 15 more people who can light up tiles. The tuning might be different, but mechanically it is easier on 25 for everyone except the tanks who have to move out of puddles, but not standing in things is only difficult if you're a healer.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.