Deleted

Easy Survival Ring Quests and Ready for Raiding III Location

A few guildies were having problems with this quest/achievement this evening so I decided to share the location I use for them.

Just land with flying mount on the eastern pillar, the one nearer to the quest giver and pandas will never hit you also make sure you don't take damage from the bonfire near quest giver when completing the quest!

10+ Year Old Account
    I landed on the next one over and it still worked fine. Good job relaying the info from Wowhead comments though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

i did this yesterday, however it didnt count towards the achievement, did yours?
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    I made sure to check my progress afterwards and I had credit for the achievement. Though I did the battle ring daily and achievement first, so I made sure to drop this daily and pick it back up before actually starting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    i did this yesterday, however it didnt count towards the achievement, did yours?
    This is a very tricky achievement to get credit for. Landing on top of the pillar for the "Blades" is the way to do it (if you want to cheese it) if you don't want to cheese it good luck. I tried for an hour and just said "Fuck it".

Anyways, when accepting and turning in the quest...STAY CLEAR of the fire that is right next to the quest giver. When accepting or turning in the quest if you touch the fire it will count towards the achievement and you will not get credit. This could've been what happened, though I don't know. Hope this helps.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually didn't cheese this one and did it the hard way. Took me about 30 minutes but what I did was moved around one block over and just dealt with four mobs that came to that one location and went back and forth. Showed a guildy and he got it within 3 tries.

yeah was up again yesterday, so avoided any type of dmg, i have 1/2 the credit, now time for the fireworks one
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried for about 30 minutes to get the blade on legit. But I kept getting punch by the pandas even though I was behind them.

So I stood on the pillar to get it.

Did the flame one yesterday, pretty easy when you are the only one in the ring. multiple tries though I was 90%+ done and multiple people made there be just to many damn bombs to avoid.