1. #10261

  2. #10262
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    That's like saying that I made a car in four weeks, it just needs an engine now, but otherwise it's totes complete guys.
    Completion means its complete, they just pass it onto another team for a final pass.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

  3. #10263
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Completion means its complete, they just pass it onto another team for a final pass.
    Then that does not mean complete. It means it moved on the next team.

  4. #10264
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Completion means its complete, they just pass it onto another team for a final pass.
    This is such a simple concept, and you're still arguing it.

    Complete means it's 100% ready to be pushed to the player. If there needs to be a final pass done, it is not complete. That is what the word complete means.

  5. #10265
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    This is such a simple concept, and you're still arguing it.

    Complete means it's 100% ready to be pushed to the player. If there needs to be a final pass done, it is not complete. That is what the word complete means.
    Complete means its ready but they want to do a quality check first, no different than WoW releasing a new raid and it still requires multiple fixes even after the players are using the content.

    When a game developer completes something they always do a quality check on it first regardless.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-06-11 at 11:09 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

  6. #10266
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Complete means its ready but they want to do a quality check first, no different than WoW releasing a new raid and it still requires multiple fixes.
    LOL Good freaking God man. You just refuse to give up when called on something no matter how wrong you are. Stop comparing SC to WoW it just makes you look that much worse. SC wishes it could do what WoW does.

  7. #10267
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. These aren't facts you're saying. Just opinions.
    He doesn't know what that is.

  8. #10268
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    He doesn't know what that is.
    I'm beginning to wonder what the word 'complete' means now too.

  9. #10269
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder what the word 'complete' means now too.
    If you move the goal post far enough, you can make anything fit any argument.

  10. #10270
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    The past few pages, I only dealt in facts and specifics which supports my theory and the only thing you folks have to counter is generalities and feelz.

    Except Odeezee, I will give him credit for trying to make definite statements, even if they are wrong and extreme. But at least he states something even if was easy to disprove.

    If you really wanted to win the argument or convince anyone that's already not in your camp, you'd argue specifics and facts. Your entire last post was just saying you disagree just because, there's zero substance to what you actually wrote.

    With your post, you've now bent the knee and conceded.

    This particular discussion may be over, but of course we'll continue in this thread overall. My biggest goal is to prevent people from falling into the trap. Judging by the recent responses from people who don't really frequent this thread, they're doing fine on their own though.
    Sorry I was on mobile and had a better reasoning of why your post was biased and reashes of the same moot points but somehow didin't save. Yet your post deserves a better clarification despite being clear already thay since you have a special grudge against Star Citizen that leads you into trying to find wrongdoings in pointless things that happen with every other games and create hyperbolic drama has a reason to justify hating on this game and its devs in particular. In short your not looking for honest discussion but solely reasons too atack the game at any cost.

    Some points:

    - Feature Creep complaints.

    Since every game goes through several aditions and removals during development calling out "feature creep" is kinda of a moot
    point since it could applied to every AAA game.

    A feature you consider "creep" or unnecessary can be a core one for the dev and fundamental for other player fun.

    The truth is that you can only fully acess what was considered normal game development upgrades from what was feature creep after the game development officially ceases.

    If you try to argue that the adition and changes of features have contributed to increase the games development effort aka time it's a natural consequence of a lot of factors that aren't exclusive to Star Citizen. Seen by the multiple delays in AAA games from the traditional studios or the many crowdfunded mmorpgs that have misses their "estimated" release dates despite not increasing scope as considerably as Star Citizen did.

    - No ship Sales after Launch

    You wont find a official definitive stance on this because just like game development is mutable so is the business part of it.

    Selling starter ships is what they've hinted at. Subscriptions, Credits, Cosmetics are also available already as a way to generate funding.

    They had their best funding month last invictus sale / free fly coincidently when they added many ship skins. Imo It's the way to go in terms of revenue. Skins are way faster and cheap to produce than making ships that take much longer and end up costing hundreds of thousands of dollars to produce because they need to be designed, modeled inside and out, animated, have sound effects, damage states and on and on.

    You'll easily get more money from people paying small ammounts every week than paying a big ammount one or 2 times per year.

    About your math.

    Assumptions based on outdated data (number of backers has increased exponentially in the last years alone as the gameplay experience improoved considerably (performance + addition of persistence + content) so the number of backers vs number of accounts based on what Turbulent said back in 2016 is already taking a big leap of faith. Bad faith in your case.

    Even so your math puts the spent average in ~200€ which is more or less the norm for crowdfunded games alpha access and peanuts compared with what people pay for AAA GaaS or DLC's.

    Star Citizen starter package gives access to all the content ingame now and added in the future. There's no aditional pay to access planet X or feature Y. Someone who paid minimal package 20$ back in the early days does not have to pay more to land on planets, to be allowed to fpshoot gameplay, driving every vehicle he can get into or any other future feature.

    If people are spending more is because they like what they play and not because they are forced to.

    That's why we've seen funding grow significantly along with the improovements to the gameplay experience.

    You claim that CIG has no incentive to release because of money yet games like Anthem, Fallout76 or NMS made more money in a couple of months than Star Citizen did in years.

    CIG is actively developing 2 games while maintaining live builds and hiring devs left and right to produce their games. Until CR is happy with it's product he will not release anything for the sake of it. No matter how much people cry about it.

    Roleplayers comprise a lot of yhe new generation of gamers and have helped games like DayZ and GTAV shine on streaming platforms. It's absolutely a future form of entertainment in rapid ascention.

    - Console release.

    Nothing to do with PCMR

    Star Citizen as always been said to not be suitable for consoles because the network restrictions and the burocracy on how they operate with updates, questions of parity etc which go against the continuous and ever evolving nature of Star Citizen.

    Star Citizen if everything goes as planned will never be "finished" just like WoW as new things will keep being added and improoved as it goes.

    Squadron 42 as single-player and "fixed" product makes all the sense to release on consoles if their software can handle it.

    If the game came out me and you wouldn't have to pay anything that's right. But we can already play before release and we still dont have have to pay anything else since our basic package gives access to everything they add anyway. Another Moot point.

    Also, most gamers dont crowdfund or early access. They buy mass marketed and officially released products.

    A good marketing campaign can sell millions of any game. See anthem, nms, fallout etc..

    Starter Ship Aurora as most flown ship invalidates the "star citizen players are all whales spending huge ammounts" narrative.

    And no not everyone has a Aurora or has started with one. It's a starter ship for a reason and albeit charming the Mustang is more valuable and the Avenger Titan is way nicer.

    So yes, moot points mostly and another huge waste of time going arround bullshit topics and non issues.

    We get it you dont like the game but making up bullshit reasons to justify that grudge wont make it go away. In fact it seems it only makes it stronger and more prevalent.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2020-06-12 at 12:52 AM.

  11. #10271
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    If you move the goal post far enough, you can make anything fit any argument.
    That's the thing, I'm not even sure what football field we're on anymore.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Sorry I was on mobile and had a better reasoning of why your post was biased and reashes of the same moot points but somehow didin't save. Yet your post deserves a better clarification despite being clear already thay since you have a special grudge against Star Citizen that leads you into trying to find wrongdoings in pointless things that happen with every other games and create hyperbolic drama has a reason to justify hating on this game and its devs in particular. In short your not looking for honest discussion but solely reasons too atack the game at any cost.
    Yup make sure to start your argument by attacking the person's character. A classic tactic.

  12. #10272
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yup make sure to start your argument by attacking the person's character. A classic tactic.
    Here comes the defense lawyer...

    He himself stated that he was enamored with the project early so much that he spent 600$ on it in the early years when there was barely anything to play.

    He himself stated multiple times that he now wants to see the game "burn".

    So he's not shy to admit he got hurt for seeing the game change to something that went against his expectations.

    That's the core reason of his delusion for the game and why he keeps trying to find reasons to justify that obssession by finding things to hate it.

    It's nothing more than a coping mechanism. Hence the need to keep fueling all the wild doomsday theories and hyperbolizing dramas out of moot points year after year. You guys keep spinning your wheels while Star Citizen keeps growing in players and funding. No wonder you're growing desperate.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2020-06-12 at 02:40 AM.

  13. #10273
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Here comes the defense lawyer...
    No dude it is simple, you could have made your point without taking multiple lines out to attack their character. Who cares if he wants the game to do well or fail that is irrelevant. Most of your posts go the same way with a personal attack on someone's character at the start or end of your post. Go back and look at them yourself.

  14. #10274
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Sorry I was on mobile and had a better reasoning of why your post was biased and reashes of the same moot points but somehow didin't save.
    Ah, don't worry about it, brother. Let's see what you have to say this time...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Yet your post deserves a better clarification despite being clear already thay since you have a special grudge against Star Citizen that leads you into trying to find wrongdoings in pointless things that happen with every other games and create hyperbolic drama has a reason to justify hating on this game and its devs in particular. In short your not looking for honest discussion but solely reasons too atack the game at any cost.
    You call them pointless things when they are pretty damn significant for the project as a whole. The reason you always want to attack me as a person is simple: when you can't defeat facts, you attack the person instead. You ain't the first person in history to do this when you lose arguments. The result is always the same though, you just lost and can't handle it. It's a very well known and established pattern in debating and conflict by the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post

    Some points:

    - Feature Creep complaints.

    Since every game goes through several aditions and removals during development calling out "feature creep" is kinda of a moot
    point since it could applied to every AAA game.

    A feature you consider "creep" or unnecessary can be a core one for the dev and fundamental for other player fun.

    The truth is that you can only fully acess what was considered normal game development upgrades from what was feature creep after the game development officially ceases.

    If you try to argue that the adition and changes of features have contributed to increase the games development effort aka time it's a natural consequence of a lot of factors that aren't exclusive to Star Citizen. Seen by the multiple delays in AAA games from the traditional studios or the many crowdfunded mmorpgs that have misses their "estimated" release dates despite not increasing scope as considerably as Star Citizen did.
    I don't want to repeat myself here too much, but I posted the wiki site for feature creep and what exactly it means. Yes, every game has the potential to suffer from that, it just happens to be that Chris has a background of doing it and he's doing it again all the while periodically he continously marketed dates that he knew he couldn't meet.

    The "carrot is always around the corner" is like the slogan for Star Citizen's marketing team.

    Feature creep isn't the same as adding features to a game period, by the way. What Chris should have done, had he been reasonable, was to stop adding features and wait until he shipped the product before continuing to add all these features. But he's fallen into the same trap he did with Freelancer and now there's no big baddie publisher to stop him.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    - No ship Sales after Launch

    You wont find a official definitive stance on this because just like game development is mutable so is the business part of it.
    You could literally say this about anything and never have to argue a single thing about the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Selling starter ships is what they've hinted at. Subscriptions, Credits, Cosmetics are also available already as a way to generate funding.
    "Hinted at" sounds so innocent. They've said precisely how things will be:

    Once the economic simulation goes live, we will no longer be selling items outside of the game itself, apart from the base package and ship to start the game.
    In other words, they've made it perfectly clear.

    Star Citizen is a crowdfunded project, and when they take stances, it is perfectly reasonable to hold them to their word. And if they don't, they should inform us of that. CIG's communication has been atrocious historically(it still is if you trust the community overall).

    Saw this the other day: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen..._longer_break/

    What usually happens is that CIG will break their word without warning.

    The entire thing is based on trust. CIG and Star Citizen has a terrible reputation all over the gaming community for a reason.

    Here are a few Chris Roberts' quotes:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts
    LTI is the worst thing to happen to Star Citizen, starting with our next sale, we will remove LTI for new ships, it was meant as a perk for original backers, and adds little value for actual gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts
    We will be adding LTI to concept ship sales, to let new backers add this great perk to concept ships.
    CIG will say what sounds good for the moment even if it means misleading people for marketing purposes. Always have, always will.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    About your math.

    Assumptions based on outdated data (number of backers has increased exponentially in the last years alone as the gameplay experience improoved considerably (performance + addition of persistence + content) so the number of backers vs number of accounts based on what Turbulent said back in 2016 is already taking a big leap of faith. Bad faith in your case.
    How is it bad faith? I specifically wrote the circumstances around it.

    Add 10-15% to that figure if you want, it doesn't matter, the point still stands. Pointing out the stuff I wrote in my own post doesn't do you any good. You contributed precisely zero to that discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Star Citizen starter package gives access to all the content ingame now and added in the future. There's no aditional pay to access planet X or feature Y. Someone who paid minimal package 20$ back in the early days does not have to pay more to land on planets, to be allowed to fpshoot gameplay, driving every vehicle he can get into or any other future feature.
    Lol, we'll see about that buddy. Here's another Chris Roberts quote for you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts
    "We will be releasing Squadron 42 as a standalone game to raise funds while we develop the persistent universe stretch goal, we will continue to fund its development through regular releases of DLC."
    With this, it doesn't surprise if he'd suddenly decide to block certain features(New or old) behind paywalls. You said it yourself earlier: Nothing is final, and with these words, it already shows which way their mind is going.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    If people are spending more is because they like what they play and not because they are forced to.

    That's why we've seen funding grow significantly along with the improovements to the gameplay experience.

    You claim that CIG has no incentive to release because of money yet games like Anthem, Fallout76 or NMS made more money in a couple of months than Star Citizen did in years.
    CIG has no money-making model ready to substitute what they're taking in now. That's why they don't want to leave this stage. If they release and hold themselves to everything they've said, they're royally fucked. Immediately. What would follow is a massive downsizing of the company. In other words, counterproductive. Star Citizen needs years of further development.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    CIG is actively developing 2 games while maintaining live builds and hiring devs left and right to produce their games. Until CR is happy with it's product he will not release anything for the sake of it. No matter how much people cry about it.
    You got that right, that's precisely why I am complaining about Chris. He'll say things for the moment, then go back on his word.

    From a distance, Chris seems to be a very poor manager. Look at his blunder with the original Star Marine. I still stand by that Chris is trash for the project other than coming up with ideas.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post

    Star Citizen if everything goes as planned will never be "finished" just like WoW as new things will keep being added and improoved as it goes.
    Nobody wants or expects Star Citizen to be released and never touched again afterwards, so I'm not sure why you bring that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Squadron 42 as single-player and "fixed" product makes all the sense to release on consoles if their software can handle it.
    Potentially, you could release all games on console, unless CIG announces it, it's dead in the water.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    If the game came out me and you wouldn't have to pay anything that's right. But we can already play before release and we still dont have have to pay anything else since our basic package gives access to everything they add anyway. Another Moot point.
    It isn't a moot point. The entire argument is that CIG has no incentive to release as things are now, because they can't subsitute the cash in with anything.

    They've already cashed in on us, all of us who are backers, which is a massive thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Also, most gamers dont crowdfund or early access. They buy mass marketed and officially released products.
    They do. And when you look at the market of platforms and the genre, Star Citizen is already at a serious disadvantage compared to common products.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    A good marketing campaign can sell millions of any game. See anthem, nms, fallout etc..
    The community sells and overhypes games most of the time, not any marketing campaign.

    Traditional marketing campaigns are in the past. Now it's all about streamers and influencers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Starter Ship Aurora as most flown ship invalidates the "star citizen players are all whales spending huge ammounts" narrative.
    Nobody said that. The data says that players, on average, have access to much more than just an Aurora. They are just spread out among all the other ships, including unreleased ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    And no not everyone has a Aurora or has started with one. It's a starter ship for a reason and albeit charming the Mustang is more valuable and the Avenger Titan is way nicer.
    The availability of starter ships and packages depends on when you purchased. In 2015 it was only Aurora or Mustang.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    So yes, moot points mostly and another huge waste of time going arround bullshit topics and non issues.
    You say that, yet, the data speaks for itself. I wonder who is right.

    I will be kind and assume for a moment that every single account on the site is a backer account.

    Guess what? Average money per account is then: 110 dollars.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    We get it you dont like the game but making up bullshit reasons to justify that grudge wont make it go away. In fact it seems it only makes it stronger and more prevalent.
    That doesn't make any sense.

    Anyway, like I said before, people can lie, facts do not.

    It's time for Neo to sit down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    No dude it is simple, you could have made your point without taking multiple lines out to attack their character. Who cares if he wants the game to do well or fail that is irrelevant. Most of your posts go the same way with a personal attack on someone's character at the start or end of your post. Go back and look at them yourself.
    He isn't familiar with ad hominem attacks. To anyone who is actually familiar with these and knows why they employ them, it's hilarious. To him, he just can't help it.

    Also, it's funny he talks about a coping mechanism, when he's in here defending the game trying to use personal attacks in place of facts all the while defending his hard earned $ he put into the game.
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2020-06-12 at 04:00 AM.

  15. #10275
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oopgroup
    • Spectrum is a breeding ground for toxic positivity, and that is really at odds with the in-game culture and atmosphere.
    From my experience, the opposite is true. There is a lot of complaining and negativity on Spectrum (and rightfully so), probably because only people with grievances and the people super hardcore into SC (to the point where they play it all the time) go out of their way to post on Spectrum over discussing it on Discord or reddit, whereas the ingame servers are very positive and communal (probably due to the servers being capped at 50 players, so everyone on a server knows each other).


    Quote Originally Posted by oopgroup
    *stuff about devs not communicating with their audience*
    Yup.


    ISC and Calling All Devs often has participants who make sarcastic remarks about legitimate backer concerns or questions, and that's... kind of off-putting.
    I empathize with the individual developers here. Being shat on constantly and having the same thing asked of you over and over again can get grating (it was sited as one of the employee's complaints in a review of CIG on GlassDoor; employees frustrated with constant criticism by the fanbase). That said, this is on the PR team for not addressing player complaints, or at the very least not editing out the aside remark from the dev interviews.


    Funding beyond the basic game package is not something that is acknowledged by CIG. We don't need special treatment, but it would be nice to see some actual appreciation once in a while for keeping the dream alive.
    For the first couple years, they gave everybody vanity items like ingame fish tanks and towels and stuff for each stretch goal that was met. After 2014/2015, they stopped. They still make those little vanity items; they're now locked behind the subscriber paywall. Want that cool helmet? Gotta be a subscriber.


    The Issue Council is never addressed. Why does this even exist?
    Eh, I think that it's just really slow, and longstanding bugs keep getting shoved down the priority queue. It does suck when (as in my case) when you've reported that items placed in the cargo bay of the 300 series keep falling out, and it still hasn't been fixed over a year and two months later.


    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    With this, it doesn't surprise if he'd suddenly decide to block certain features(New or old) behind paywalls. You said it yourself earlier: Nothing is final, and with these words, it already shows which way their mind is going.
    I am dreading this. CIG isn't a small, poor developer like Frontier. They're larger than many AAA studios and rake in more than enough cash to sustain themselves.


    The community sells and overhypes games most of the time, not any marketing campaign.
    I think it's more indicative of the community being starved for truly game changing systems, such as salvage, or higher player counts, or new star systems, or NPC crews, or the removal of armistice zones, etc. So they latch on to new ships and new cities, which are nice but they don't really change SC as a game, simply add more stuff.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2020-06-12 at 05:02 AM.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

  16. #10276
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Complete means its ready but they want to do a quality check first, no different than WoW releasing a new raid and it still requires multiple fixes even after the players are using the content.

    When a game developer completes something they always do a quality check on it first regardless.
    Lawl man, total differnce between making a thing and fixing new bugs that appear.

    Ur saying an unfinished car is the same as a car needing touch up for stone chips.

    So wildly off base.

  17. #10277
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,771
    Just watched the new Inside Star Citizen.

    Well, creatures are a cool idea, but come on. You've been talking about creatures for years, and you're just now creating a creature pipeline? (btw whatever happened to those sandworms from 2016?)

    Anyway, as a poster on Spectrum pointed out, at the rate SC is implementing core gameplay loops, it will be over a decade before all of the core gameplay loops are implemented, and it's looking like it's actually going to take over a decade (given how the last five years of development have gone).


    - - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

  18. #10278
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    How is it bad faith?
    You backed a Chris Roberts game and are crying that Chris Roberts is making a Chris Roberts game like Chris Roberts does.

    And you've been going around in circles arguing about non issues and profetizing the company's collapse for years now while the game, the company and player base has kept growing along with the companies valuation contradicting your narrative.

    No matter how much you dont like it or think it's "wrong" the numbers dont lie.

    The fact is that you could put any other developer in Chris Roberts shoes to try to make a game with the same core features as Star Citizen and they would take more or the same time.

    Your "theory" that they should have developed the base game first and then add other core festures later is completely demolished by David Brabens Elite Dangerous development.

    Showing that even a more traditional and conservative aproach will suffer the same development hurdles like delays, changes of scope, cutted features and discontent by parts of it's community.

    There's simply no easy and quick way to make this kind of ambitious games just like there's no way to please everyone.

    That's why, being announced in 2012, there is no game competing with Star Citizen's scale and set of features already playable in the Star Citizen alpha.

    Which is why its playerbase keeps growing and the company making money despite being still in alpha. They provide a kind of gameplay experience that people cant get anywhere else.

    What you like to point out as flaws about Chris Roberts are nothing more as excuses to hate on him because you feel he hurted you by not meeting your expectations.

    That's why development is usualy done in secret (to prevent this kind of behaviour your showing).

    If you obsessed about any other game and developer as much as you do with Star Citizen you would find as many flaws. If not the same, others. Because that's just how game development goes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Anyway, as a poster on Spectrum pointed out, at the rate SC is implementing core gameplay loops, it will be over a decade before all of the core gameplay loops are implemented, and it's looking like it's actually going to take over a decade (given how the last five years of development have gone).
    It's almost like they are focusing their work on Squadron42.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2020-06-12 at 11:34 AM.

  19. #10279
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Just watched the new Inside Star Citizen.

    Well, creatures are a cool idea, but come on. You've been talking about creatures for years, and you're just now creating a creature pipeline? (btw whatever happened to those sandworms from 2016?)
    Nothing it never existed in the first place.

    But something something DUNE something something

  20. #10280
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotic View Post
    Lawl man, total differnce between making a thing and fixing new bugs that appear.

    Ur saying an unfinished car is the same as a car needing touch up for stone chips.

    So wildly off base.
    What nonsense are you even talking about, the devs stated that 2 ppl created 3 moons from concept to completion within 4 weeks, things can still be changed just like any other game but it means its ready to use.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •