1. #15401


    Invictus Free-Fly Event has just started. Star Citizen goes Free-to-Play until the end of the month.

  2. #15402
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    And as for refunds, CIG changed their ToS back in 2016 so that you can't really get refunds...
    Most people are going to Star Citizen Refunds reddit for help, there is a guy helping people out with refunds and sales on the grey market.

    However due a very high demand, I believe he now has a minimum of a thousand dollar worth for the accouts =/

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    It is pretty damn funny, this is like the 2nd post from him in a couple weeks directly naming me and tossing out insults and attacks.
    It’s fucking pathetic if you ask me. Nothing but lies, contradictions and personal insults, yet still tries to stand on a high horse, how fucking disconnected from reality, zero self-awareness, prideless and addicted to self-humiliation, it’s embarrassing to read.
    "A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with said person or organization. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest."
    Exhibit A & Exhibit B

  3. #15403
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I would like you to say one single negative thing about SC or its development. Just one. Be the bigger man.
    The problem with only asking for 1 is that he can give you any old crap as an answer that ends up being nothing.

  4. #15404
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    The problem with only asking for 1 is that he can give you any old crap as an answer that ends up being nothing.
    I'm ready for it, but he never will.

  5. #15405
    Some here seem very obsessed with seeing others joining them in their negativity stance. Misery needs company indeed.

    Thankfully there's plenty of gamers still able to enjoy Star Citizen and it's development:

  6. #15406
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Some here seem very obsessed with seeing others joining them in their negativity stance. Misery needs company indeed.
    This is such a terrible take on what I'm asking for. This holier-than-thou, all-enlightened character must be exhausting to keep up.

    I've never seen Kenn say a single negative thing about SC, CiG, or anything related to the development of this game. I'm asking him for a single thing he doesn't like. Just one. Any human being should be able to admit something they don't like about a product, no matter how much they love it.

  7. #15407
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    This is such a terrible take on what I'm asking for. This holier-than-thou, all-enlightened character must be exhausting to keep up.

    I've never seen Kenn say a single negative thing about SC, CiG, or anything related to the development of this game. I'm asking him for a single thing he doesn't like. Just one. Any human being should be able to admit something they don't like about a product, no matter how much they love it.
    Why would you need anyone to be negative for the sake of being negative though?

    If he enjoys what he enjoys more power to him.

    Imo there's already too much negativity and cynicism in a medium that should be about having fun.

    No need to get caught up in toxic circle-jerks or trying to drag others into it.

  8. #15408
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Why would you need anyone to be negative for the sake of being negative though?

    If he enjoys what he enjoys more power to him.

    Imo there's already too much negativity and cynicism in a medium that should be about having fun.

    No need to get caught up in toxic circle-jerks or trying to drag others into it.
    Really? It is actually pretty common to have the pros and cons, positives and negatives and so on of something you are for or against. I love WoW but I am critical of aspects of the game and things they have gotten wrong. I am negative of SC but they have done some things well and other things they are lacking.

    If someone is 100% positive for something that is a red flag. If someone is 100% negative of something that is ALSO a red flag. You think it is normal to support something and be 100% okay with every single thing about it?

    It is like if I have a favorite place to eat and I get good service most of the time and the food is great, you think I am going to ignore the times I get shit service, or a wrong order, or a super late order and so on? No. That colors my impression of the thing. It is a negative in what is usually a great thing. But it is fine, if someone cannot be critical of something they are supporting it means they are more like fanatical about it, paid to be that way or trolling.

  9. #15409
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    I have barely put anything in the game, i have plenty of org members who are able to spent however much they want.

    My argument stands easily, a tool that is designed for a specific game and can do far more than just UI elements is far superior, we have already seen both tools in action and the star citizen tool has been proven superior.
    Nope. Wrong.

    Haven't provided proof.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

  10. #15410
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Nope. Wrong.

    Haven't provided proof.
    It is you who is wrong, the proof is in the games that are available using the tools, a tool that is also made for a specific game is always going to be a better tool than a general tool made by a company, also the tool in question doesnt just do the UI, it handles a hell of alot more so its obvious the building blocks tool is superior, you are always going to be wrong on this matter.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

  11. #15411
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    it handles a hell of alot more so its obvious the building blocks tool is superior
    You have no proof for this claim. I mean, you can say you believe this, but making it a statement of fact is incorrect.

  12. #15412
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    a tool that is also made for a specific game is always going to be a better tool than a general tool made by a company
    Unless the tool that is made is made poorly and fails to do what is needed. You know, things that set games back on development time.

  13. #15413
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    It is you who is wrong, the proof is in the games that are available using the tools, a tool that is also made for a specific game is always going to be a better tool than a general tool made by a company, also the tool in question doesnt just do the UI, it handles a hell of alot more so its obvious the building blocks tool is superior, you are always going to be wrong on this matter.
    Nope, no proof. You're still wrong about the UI. Not linking anything about the specific UI toolset or anything, therefore your feelings mean jack shit.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

  14. #15414
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You have no proof for this claim. I mean, you can say you believe this, but making it a statement of fact is incorrect.
    A tool that can do mutliple things over a tool that does one thing, a tool that does multiple things is always superior.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Nope, no proof. You're still wrong about the UI. Not linking anything about the specific UI toolset or anything, therefore your feelings mean jack shit.
    You are unable to prove im wrong so you will forever be incorrect, the tools abilitie sspeak for themselves, a tool that only does the UI is never going to beat a tool that does that and many other things combined.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

  15. #15415
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    A tool that can do mutliple things over a tool that does one thing, a tool that does multiple things is always superior.
    In theory, yes. In practice, this remains untrue.

    You can believe this, but it's not a statement of fact.

  16. #15416
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In theory, yes. In practice, this remains untrue.

    You can believe this, but it's not a statement of fact.
    They have shown what the tool does and how quickly its used to make a usuable UI without the need to even patch it in the game, its not about any belief its about seeing the tool in action.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

  17. #15417
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    A tool that can do mutliple things over a tool that does one thing, a tool that does multiple things is always superior.
    I feel like I've said this in this thread before, but have you ever heard the term "jack of all trades, master of none?"

  18. #15418
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    No all you have is an opinion, what we can already see proves that the coherant labs tools is inferior not superior, the tool star citizen has developed is superior in every way and does more than just UI, that alone makes it superior.

    The tool you like is not good enough plain and simple otherwise CiG would of used it.
    You have no idea what are you talking about because you have zero programming knowledge. Saying coherent labs is inferior to anything is being delusional to the max. Its literally HTML&CSS based on chromium renderer. Its superior, to anything and everything.

    Also proper name is toolkit not tool. If their toolkit was just a "tool" it would be unusable shit.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

    NextUI for XIV


  19. #15419
    I got a question, to MrAnderson and Kenn, but everyone can answer of course:

    - What would need to happen, what even or series of events, decisions, etc for you to change your stance on SC? To change it 180 degree.

  20. #15420
    The Insane Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    What would need to happen, what even or series of events, decisions, etc for you to change your stance on SC?
    Squadron 42 releases. A polished, high quality singleplayer campaign at least 10 hours long. It needs to feel like a game. Giving us a playstation movie game that is 80% cutscenes is a no-no. Replayability with different routes would be nice but is not required.

    For the MMO, there are too many different issues with it that need to be addressed, but the absolute most important one are the servers. You need to be able to have hundreds of players in a single area, multiple star systems, and all of the ships and features that were promised need to be functional. This is unlikely to happen for reasons that have been hashed out here a thousand times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •