Let me recap this 3 last brilliant pages:

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    80 players is a max-manned Javelin, a space-ship being sold for $3,000 ^^;

Maximum: “The greatest possible quantity or degree.” @ https://www.wordnik.com/words/maximum

Manned: “Having a crew;” @ https://www.wordnik.com/words/crew

Crew: “All personnel operating or serving aboard a ship.” @ https://www.wordnik.com/words/manned

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    To fully operate a javelin you only need 12 to fly the ship and man all the stations
    The one whos lying as always is yourself, you constantly post crap information, you can max man a javelin with 12 ppl thats a simple fact
    To operate a javelin 100% all you need is 12 thats it, the max crew the ship is capable of holding doesnt mean you need that amount to operate it fully with every station and turret working 100%
    And saying a maxxed manned javelin requires 80 men is a 100% lie because you dont need 80 men to operate it
    80 men is max capacity not what it takes to actually man the ship
    A javelin is not max manned at 80 crew so yes what you said is a lie, the ship just has room for 80 crew, it doesnt say anywhere on the website you need 80 men to crew the ship
    the ship is actually fully manned at the min required crew
    You stated a max manned javelin was 80 which is not the case, its capacity is 80 not what it takes to fully man the ship
    It you who cant read he stated a max manned javelin needs 80 players, it doesnt take 80 to max man a javelin does it.

you are posting in bad faith because noone believes a single word you say
    Meanwhile the backers from Star Citizen Reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen...velin_maxcrew/

are you completely ignorant
    how clueless can you be
    do some basic research before posting.
    your logic is completely missing.
    you dont follow the games development, and always post in bad faith because you lack any moral integrity
    I dont need to address anything, i barely tolerate your incompetant posts as it is.
    I wont ever explain anything to certain posters in this thread because simply i dont care
    You have talked BS way too many times for me take anything you say seriously.
    You will never win an argument because you lack the ability to.
    You have a serious lack of english understanding
    With a game in development noone is able to claim anything about it as bad, until its fully released

Every single post of this fucking guy consists on name-calling, making baseless accussations & claims.
    From all the time I've spent fucking around here I have yet to see him backing any of the shits he posts.
    Everytime he is confronted with his MASSIVE BULLSHIT he sticks his head into the sand and falls into denial.

Meanwhile this fucking guy makes an innocent joke, and gets infracted for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    The year is 2085. Kenn is on his deathbed, getting news feeds from his neural implant.

"I can't wait..." he weakly whispers to the nurse in the room. "...it's never been done before...Jesus Tech will let us...play from...Heaven...."

"Now now, Mr. Kenn, it's time to calm down and eat your Jell-O. Chris Roberts escaped off-world with Elon Musk years ago, they're on Mars by now." the nurse impatiently reminds him, having had this conversation several times before.

"No, you just...you don't get how...development...works..." Kenn insists. "...it's just...too big to understand...it's never...been done before...I'll have angels...in my crew..."

With that, Mr. Kenn slips into a deep sleep, much to the nurses' relief. Though their relief is short lived, as their next stop is the patient that saw Elvis alive last week.
    @Edge- What the hell are you doing my dude? What sort of circus are we running here?
    Ahahahaha!

I can't believe people are STILL trying to argue with kenn...

that guy will never acknowledge any point that he didn't made up, will never provide proof, while always wave any data you'll provide with a handwave

even a wall would break sooner or later, kenn is a black hole of logic...

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    I can't believe people are STILL trying to argue with kenn...

that guy will never acknowledge any point that he didn't made up, will never provide proof, while always wave any data you'll provide with a handwave

even a wall would break sooner or later, kenn is a black hole of logic...
    If you stop arguing with Kenn, the thread dies, because nothing ever happens with this empty game. This thread can't die, because it's my favorite thing on the internet.

7+ Year Old Account
    I must admit, the responses from Kenn keep me coming back for more.

----

----

To be clear, I think Star Citizen is nothing more than a scam and I AM a software developer in the software gaming industry.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I must admit, the responses from Kenn keep me coming back for more.

----

----

To be clear, I think Star Citizen is nothing more than a scam and I AM a software developer in the software gaming industry.
    "What is Star Citizen?"

I kept expecting there to be a joke like, "Just images in this video. That's it. That's Star Citizen right now."

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You can't read.

The thing I quoted you acknowledges the person said they know it doesn't need 80 people to run it at min.

Holy fucking shit. Basic reading comprehension just flies right over your head.
    Its the other way around you dont grasp some simple english, he claimed you need 80 to max man a javelin, you know what max man means right to assign a crew member to every station on the ship, there is not 80 stations to man, if he said you can crew a javelin with 80 thats fine but manning all the ships stations does not take 80 crew, you do know the different between manning all stations right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amorac View Post
    Where does it say need max of 80?
    look above

- - - Updated - - -

It seems you lack the ability to comprehend what an actual scam is, a scam gives you nothing or a pathetic excuse for an alpha to test, this is not the case with star citizen, there is significant gameplay and progress on developing a game on a larger scale than anything ever done, i seriously question your ability as a developer when you claim SC to be a scam.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

7+ Year Old Account
    It seems you lack the ability to comprehend what an actual scam is, a scam gives you nothing or a pathetic excuse for an alpha to test, this is not the case with star citizen, there is significant gameplay and progress on developing a game on a larger scale than anything ever done, i seriously question your ability as a developer when you claim SC to be a scam.
    Classic Kenn right there.

Classic Kenn right there.
    Im not the one here that doesnt understand what a scam actually is, claiming something as a scam is one of the least intelligent things one could say, especially when the proof is right in your face.

The only thing that is classic is the clear lack of integrity that posters in this thread have because they simply dont like the game or the company for whatever reason.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2022-07-24 at 01:36 AM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Its the other way around you dont grasp some simple english, he claimed you need 80 to max man a javelin, you know what max man means right to assign a crew member to every station on the ship, there is not 80 stations to man, if he said you can crew a javelin with 80 thats fine but manning all the ships stations does not take 80 crew, you do know the different between manning all stations right.
    When proven wrong kenn doubles down. When proven wrong again he goes even further beyond. TRIPLE DOWN!

I mean CIG says otherwise and that proves you wrong kenn.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing that is classic is the clear lack of integrity that posters in this thread have
    Mhmm, I know. You are quite lacking in that department.

"It seems you lack the ability to comprehend what an actual scam is, a scam gives you nothing"
    Ouch..You still goes with zero intelligence proudly and loudly?
    Scam is not necessarily "nothing"...If somebody advertising to sell an Nvidia RTX 3090 on FB and the buyer receive a Nvidia GTX 460...it is still a scam....FYI

7+ Year Old Account
    Im not the one here that doesnt understand what a scam actually is, claiming something as a scam is one of the least intelligent things one could say, especially when the proof is right in your face.

The only thing that is classic is the clear lack of integrity that posters in this thread have because they simply dont like the game or the company for whatever reason.
    Thumbs up! You definitely don't disappoint.

Keep it up!
    (Like I really need to tell you to)

-----
    On topic -

I kind of get what you are getting at but you are still wrong and it doesn't mean that what you claim.

He never said need, he never said anything about there being 80 stations (needed) to be manned.

Do you think people man their stations 24/7? No Crew rotations and such? If you want realism and you want to man all stations you would need at least 2 people per station and boy do you have long working hours and weeks then. Better not have sick people and nobody goes on vacation.

Also you know what a skeleton crew is right?

And also, if a ship has med bay then the people manning that, nurses, surgeons, etc are also part of the crew.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

I just found this fun thread! Hello everyone!

... a scam gives you nothing or a pathetic excuse for an alpha to test...
    I believe that is precisely the case with SC.

Also

A scam:
    - Give me X amount of money and I will give you Y product
    - Ok, here, have X money
    - *Y is not delivered*

Apparently not a scam:
    - Ok, here, have X money
    - *0.001 of Y is delivered broken*
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 2022-07-24 at 08:43 AM.

There are companies in the world that have developed, tested and launched real life spacecraft in less time than this company can make a video game about pretend spacecraft.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    more of a philosophical question, i guess: what if CIG eventually releases both games - star citizen as well as squadron 42 - in a totally finished state, and everyone is just as happy as with no mans sky 6 years after initial launch, but in this case on day one.

will it still count as 'scam' for being developed so long, or will everything be forgiven once the game reaches its full potential, just as promised?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    more of a philosophical question, i guess: what if CIG eventually releases both games - star citizen as well as squadron 42 - in a totally finished state, and everyone is just as happy as with no mans sky 6 years after initial launch, but in this case on day one.

will it still count as 'scam' for being developed so long, or will everything be forgiven once the game reaches its full potential, just as promised?
    I'll take "Things that will never happen" for 500, Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I just found this fun thread! Hello everyone!

I believe that is precisely the case with SC.

Also

A scam:
    - Ok, here, have X money
    - *Y is not delivered*

Apparently not a scam:
    - Ok, here, have X money
    - *0.001 of Y is delivered broken*
    More like
    Give me $X for Y
    *gives $X and Y isn't released*
    Look at these cool doors and clothes...BTW Y got delayed so expect to have that in a few years but don't worry we have a road map

80 players/AI is a max manned a Javelin, because as CiG stated itself on the website, there are 80 crew slots available in this space ship, “Crew: All personnel operating or serving aboard a ship.”, operating, AND SERVING aboard it, you don’t need to max-man it to operate is, as it’s clearly pointed out by the MINIMUM CREW REQUIRMENT also stated in the official website, however max-manning implies filling up all the crew slots available, and those according to CiG are 80, now, assuming that you are correct, and over half those slots have no sort of roles to fill, then that means those slots are not crew slots, they are passenger slots, and the ship is being falsely advertised…

Basically, you are trying to convince yourself that in a cruise boat only the people with chairs inside the control room count as crew-members, maintenance, cleaning, food and beverage, security, medical, IT, housekeeping… all those don’t count as crew, they are not required to man the boat, because all you need is those 12 people sitting on the chairs to make the boat move, at least for a while.

See Kenn, the problem is that you are just too desperate to be right once in your life, thus you just ignore all facts and logic, cover your ears and repeat whatever fallacy you decided to go with this time. You know, maybe, when the official website, the SC backers and everyone in the thread says that you are wrong, maybe, just maybe, it’s time to give it a little break and ponder in the possibility of you being fucking wrong.

Also, fun fact, the “max manned javelin” statement was only to put the player amount into perspective, as in, after 10 years to development CiG is still struggling to host enough players in a server to fill their biggest spaceships, sold for thousands of dollars with a “limited edition” bait… so, none of this bullshit you are trying to spin even really matters to the point.

I love the epic song playing while players are just standing still stuttering, trying to move the least possible and as slowly as they can, it sounds “incredibly fun” indeed x,D
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-07-24 at 11:35 AM.
    Ahahahaha!

120 player battles are quite the cinematic chaos as expected.

Waiting for the 60x60 epic tank battles next:

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post

All would be forgiven.

Look, almost everyone in this thread wants what SC promised to be. We are here because we want that ultimate space game. I imagine many grew up on Wing Commander, Privateer and Freelancer. We just have absolutely no confidence in Chris Roberts ability to deliver, well...., anything at this point.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death