Brief history of the "pipelines" feature, pro click: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen...stem_20142022/

Great comment to the vid:

These videos really highlight how horribly off track this project is. It actually seems like they had some end goal they were marching towards back in 2014-2016 but then it just went totally off the rails. It’s also crazy that most of these people have left CIG at this point. I can’t imagine how much institutional knowledge has walked out their door and how far that’s set them back. Nowadays it looks like a few die hards and a whole bunch of people who this is their first job.

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    Yawn* “Desperate for attention”, “coping”, “lies”, “misconceptions”, “derailing”, “toxicity”, “drama”, “negativity”, big words coming from someone who just spent 5 pages conjuring wild assumptions about other individuals without backing shit up… all to avoid the simple question:

Why are people who are critical of Star Citizen “toxic”, “negative” and “obsessed”, but not you, who spent 8 years of your life insulting them, calling them “dumb”, “ignorant”, “goons”, “brats”, “lowlifes”, among other pretty things, while shitting on plenty of other video games such as Elite Dangerous, going as far as referring to it as a “shithole”?

I understand that you need to keep repeating all this sort of shit over and over in order to convince yourself that your own toxicity is totally justified, we get it already, everyone is just butthurt and jealous over Star Citizen’s big success, we all want it to fail because… reasons, blá blá blá, yada yada yada, but please… just answer the fucking question my dude : )
    You keep parading that obsession which borderlines of sickness like you're proud of it. Strange. Still, I already addressed those claims, although I can explain it, but I can't comprehend it for you: Users recurrently shit post about a game in a thread where it's players congregate they will get a reaction:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Ah there you go trying to remove all context of the equation. Much like you erased your own posting. You still don't understand that what you and most of the posters who have an axe to grind with Star Citizen post in this thread isn't "criticism" at all. Just desperate attention seeking and a coping mechanics for watching it prevail against all their beliefs.

It's a simple reaction to that. Correcting and calling out the people who recurrently post lies and misconceptions about Star Citizen with the mischievous intent of derailing the discussion from actual game discussion into dumb and pointless toxic drama is not the same as insulting people. It's a normal reaction to toxic people that don't add nothing to the discussion while pushing the hyperbolic drama disguised as "criticism".

You'd get the same reaction in any other game thread that you'd decide to crusade against. If you spend your life obsessing about Genshing Impact and polluting it's thread 24/7 with irrelevant drama or plain lies and misconceptions just because you don't stand that people enjoy that or any other game you'd get the same responses. But that's what they want really, attention. Trying to fill that void
    TLDR: When trolls and haters spend all their time pushing lies, deceit and general fud aka shitposting on any gaming thread they will get a reaction from people who actually know about and enjoy that game.

- Those who claim and hoped for a financial collapse of the company due to refunds or lawsuits were rightly called as idiots to even think that would happen.
    - Those who claim that delays and changes during development are an oddity were rightfully called on their ignorance.
    - Those who claimed that Cryengine couldn't do seamless planetary landings without loading screens or that the player cap could be increased above 20, 50, 100 were called as ignorants about the tech being developed and showcased by CIG. Those who claimed that player cap was 40 when it was indeed 50 and stated so by players of the game were called on their lie and rightly so.

We get it, you and a few others don't like that CIG keeps thriving and making Star Citizen like it's meant to be made. You guys ate that FUD that the funding would collapse, that technology is impossible (no +60fps, no seamless planetary landings, no more than 50 players per server, (now it's server meshing is impossible) and so on) that there is no "gameplay", nobody can play and so on.

Yet the company keeps developing the game and delivering constant updates, the community keeps growing, the player engagement (Twitch, Youtube, Reddit) and number of players keeps growing along with funding establishing records every year. And that's a slap in the face of everyone who ate the FUD. And it hurts, oh it hurts, so much that having people posting development news or showing enjoyment for a game in it's own thread rattles them. Oh we're so sorry for enjoying the game we backed and play every day. So sorry eh.

Speaking of Twitch, long time no checking on the stats. Somehow it seems they had a day with 269k viewers, wonder who/why was it!? Ofc record players = new funding record year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Its nice of you to waste the time to find old posts from him in this thread... can also see some familiar names around there, which begs the question why?

It poggles the mind how you guys have been going at this for years... dont you really have nothing better to do than argue in this thread?

If you really dont like the game... and according to all the posts it seems you guys dont... you probably shouldnt even be here. Whats the point even?

Dont answer me, i dont need to know... ask yourselves and think about it.
    Last time i was here checking out whats going on, you the very same people reported me for flaming so the hatred for the game runs very deep i can see.

Kyanion and MrAnderson were at it in 2017 too apparently... and since banmebaby is a new account i wouldnt be surprised if you were one of the banned ones.
    Wonder who else has been here for years... all i do is wait for the thread to popup on the frontpage to check what you guys are up to.
    Its very interesting indeed. But i can see its of very little value to write anything here otherwise, hope you guys sort it out soon.

Be seeing ya again later.
    Burned EGO mostly. The only way they can cope with seeing Star Citizen thriving is doubling down on their doomsday beliefs while making up new excuses to justify their recurrent push for negativity about the game. This year they lost the "only 50 players lul" card now it's up to find some other reason as an excuse to hate on this game and it's players. It's a lost cause and a waste of time but somehow they think they gonna end up "winning" uhuh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Are you suggesting that somehow the game development industry is exempt from incompetence or fraud (or both)? That does not make much sense though.
    No industry runned by humans is exempt from it. The thing is, your trying to extrapolate an occurrence that are proved to happen with many gaming studios (some of them considered the best in their craft) as something criminal without any facts to back it up. Comes across as pitiful wishful thinking from someone with an axe to grind. Something that a derek acolyte would conjure in another useless attempt to push FUD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Assuming you are capable of generating real scale planets, you can improve the player experience and reduce traverse times simply by increasing ship speeds as needed. It´s quite straight forward and there is no downside. If CIG was capable of producing real scale they would have already tried.

These are challenges that other games, such as Infinity Battlescape or Elite, have managed to solve but CIG has not. The current SC limited implementation strongly points to serious technical difficulties to increase scale and/or to handle larger velocities. Which is likely also linked to limitations in their procedural planetary tools, or a poor implementation of their floating point double precision 64b system. SC´s limited quantum travel mechanic, on rails (unlike those other games where players are free to steer at light speed magnitudes) and utterly broken physics, among other issues, further support the notion.
    Generating real scale planets with minimal detail when upclose isn't that hard though, Space Engine was done by [1] developer after all. Still, Star Citizen features a whole Gas Giant bigger than our real life planet earth and CIG has demoed ships going at much higher speeds than what we have now before they toned it down for balance reasons.

When the main focus of a game is the player experience and not "having a full real galaxy" the "real size" of things becomes irrelevant, specially since they can still convey the scale and vastness with extra attention to detail on planets while having the whole map playable and loadable at all times for all the players, instead of having to cut it into small instances and then deal with the loading and connectivity issues between players and so on.

Still no news about 3.18 going to Evocati. Only juicy info was some leaked info that was datamined from the latest test build:
    - Xian Flightsuit

- Radioactive asteroid clusters

- Medical "Virus Sequencing"

- Toggleable helmets; the helmet attaches to the hip when not in use. Unclear whether the old helmet removal/equip animation will be used.

- Possible in-game banking system or ATM use

- Possible racing, time trials, at the following locations: The Garden on Daymar, Tyler Fields on Daymar, New Babbage, River run on Microtech, Snake Pit on Clio

- Ship dealers offer customers to test fly ships in the sim pods we used to have in the old hangar modules (called simcabs)

- Civilian & Pirate Convoys

- Pirate Raids on hero planets (possibly linked to new Dynamic Events)

- Tutorials for basics, shopping, ship, delivery, destroy probe, bounty, fps etc.

- IAE BIS colors will likely be charcoal and red

- A Lootable Pico filled with drugs

- A medical variant of the Pisces

- Argo MCV Manufacturing Vehicle

- "Drak" Cutter

- New (tigerclaw) hacking gameplay
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-10-21 at 03:47 PM.

You keep parading that obsession which borderlines of sickness like you're proud of it. Strange. Still, I already addressed those claims, although I can explain it, but I can't comprehend it for you: Users recurrently shit post about a game in a thread where it's players congregate they will get a reaction:
    TLDR: When trolls and haters spend all their time pushing lies, deceit and general fud aka shitposting on any gaming thread they will get a reaction from people who actually know about and enjoy that game.
    - Those who claim and hoped for a financial collapse of the company due to refunds or lawsuits were rightly called as idiots to even think that would happen.
    - Those who claim that delays and changes during development are an oddity were rightfully called on their ignorance.
    - Those who claimed that Cryengine couldn't do seamless planetary landings without loading screens or that the player cap could be increased above 20, 50, 100 were called as ignorants about the tech being developed and showcased by CIG. Those who claimed that player cap was 40 when it was indeed 50 and stated so by players of the game were called on their lie and rightly so.

We get it, you and a few others don't like that CIG keeps thriving and making Star Citizen like it's meant to be made. You guys ate that FUD that the funding would collapse, that technology is impossible (no +60fps, no seamless planetary landings, no more than 50 players per server, (now it's server meshing is impossible) and so on) that there is no "gameplay", nobody can play and so on.

Yet the company keeps developing the game and delivering constant updates, the community keeps growing, the player engagement (Twitch, Youtube, Reddit) and number of players keeps growing along with funding establishing records every year. And that's a slap in the face of everyone who ate the FUD. And it hurts, oh it hurts, so much that having people posting development news or showing enjoyment for a game in it's own thread rattles them. Oh we're so sorry for enjoying the game we backed and play every day. So sorry eh.
    Yawn*… I was actually really hopeful that in the middle of all those copy-pasted personal accusations there would finally be an answer to the question:

Why are people who are critical of Star Citizen “toxic”, “negative” and “obsessed”, but not you, who spent 8 years of your life insulting them, calling them “dumb”, “ignorant”, “goons”, “brats”, “lowlifes”, among other pretty things, while shitting on plenty of other video games such as Elite Dangerous, going as far as referring to it as a “shithole”?

But it’s kind of funny that you just ignored over a week’s worth of discussion about stuff related to the project, just to keep flinging the same old weasel words right after stating that I’m here just to derail the thread ; ) You really need to start working on that self-awareness my dude… now please, can you actually start addressing things I actual said instead of these weirds wild generalizations pulled out of the ether?

Speaking of Twitch, long time no checking on the stats. Somehow it seems they had a day with 269k viewers, wonder who/why was it!? Ofc record players = new funding record year too.
    It would be weird having a big Star Citizen event happening without our good old twitch numbers, still holding strong I see, on pair with
    Farming Simulator and super smash bros for game cube, but nice list mate.

No point in comparing with elite because it's game systems aren't deep enough and well connected enough to allow the kind of gameplay that Star Citizen does
    Also you keep bringing up that kid's game NMS as if it has anything to do with me or Star Citizen. Development in one single Star Citizen ship has more complexity than both NMS and Elite together
    please don't compare Frontier and Elite with CIG and Star Citizen. Frontier is has shareholders to cater to, they want profit above everything else.
    Comparing ED with Star Citizen makes no sense, just because they are set in space and you can fly spaceships doesn't make them competitors or the same kind of game.

Burned EGO mostly. The only way they can cope…
    My dude, you’ve been going around the internet for years insulting people for “shitposting” about a video game project, one has been on development for over 10 years and has achieved over 500 million dollars mostly by selling pictures of stuff that MIGHT be in the game one day…

… but the people meming on the project are the ones coping… riiiiight… dude, just don’t worry about it, you said it yourself, it’s all just noise! The funding keeps going, twitch numbers are through the roof with a 2k average, 50,000 DAILY average of players online, with around three hours played per day! Let’s face it it’s only a matter of time until Chris Roberts proves us all that he can actually deliver what he promised when he started taking the money for it… at this pace we might be still be having these silly discussions from nursing homes, but! That’s a small price for perfection!
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-10-21 at 11:34 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

I explained simply enough though. A simple action vs reaction. But like I said, I can't make you understand or , like they say now, touch some grass, as in try going to the same restaurant and say shit about the food and people who enjoy it for years on end, see how that goes.

If you can't understand that simple concept. You've falled down to the deep end, like many haters and trolls that live for drama and can't stand seeing players being hyped or having fun with games they have a grudge with. Such is the obssession that you've felt the need to delete your previous account and it's post history while creating several more to evade bans and infractions because you can't cope with the reality that gamers enjoy a game you don't and that you're wrong about your doosmday beliefs.

Making a hobbie of hopping from one game thread to another derrailing discussion with their toxic noise, like fun sucking parasites that feed on negativity to fill in the void of their lives.

And they wonder why we laugh and scorn their negativity while the game and company they were so adamant that was doing down keeps thriving with more players and funding year after year.

Oh well, like mosy trolls and angry gamers they are best ignored and let time do the teaching.

As for actual Star Citizen dev updates, Pyro system will feature the more alien'esq planets and bring even more variety to the verse.

I explained simply enough though. A simple action vs reaction. But like I said, I can't make you understand or , like they say now, touch some grass, as in try going to the same restaurant and say shit about the food and people who enjoy it for years on end, see how that goes.

If you can't understand that simple concept. You've falled down to the deep end, like many haters and trolls that live for drama and can't stand seeing players being hyped or having fun with games they have a grudge with. Such is the obssession that you've felt the need to delete your previous account and it's post history while creating several more to evade bans and infractions because you can't cope with the reality that gamers enjoy a game you don't and that you're wrong about your doosmday beliefs.

Making a hobbie of hopping from one game thread to another derrailing discussion with their toxic noise, like fun sucking parasites that feed on negativity to fill in the void of their lives.

And they wonder why we laugh and scorn their negativity while the game and company they were so adamant that was doing down keeps thriving with more players and funding year after year.

Oh well, like mosy trolls and angry gamers they are best ignored and let time do the teaching.
    Lots of baseless wild assumptions and more name calling, what a surprise…

“Action vs reaction” isn’t an answer, it’s a weak ass excuse to attempt to justify your hypocrisy. It’s just pure delusion. It’s why most of your posts consist on wild baseless speculation and ridiculous generalizations about the individuals posting than actually addressing what they actually say.

You call me a hater, but you’re the one who keeps insulting others.
    You call me obsessed, but you have been ranting and speculating about me as a person for the last 10 or 20 pages now.
    You call me a liar but you keep failing to back up your ridiculous accusations.
    You accuse of derailing the thread but you’ve just ignored over a week worth of posts about the project to attempt to insult me again…
    You say that we are all “best ignored” but you’ve been going around the internet making accounts to purposely give them shit for “shitposting”.

It’s time to take that red pill Mr Anderson, you have no moral ground to stand on.

Edited: Also, you see my previous account's post using Wayback Machine website, go on, knock yourself out buddy

Now, on other news!

Paul Jones, art director left CiG.

Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-10-22 at 02:12 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    So has it been established yet that the usual suspects here are actual employees/developers of this game? And that’s where the incessant Star-Spangled Banner defending stems from?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    So has it been established yet that the usual suspects here are actual employees/developers of this game? And that’s where the incessant Star-Spangled Banner defending stems from?
    It was too hard to resist sounding like a jester eh? How cute.

Lots of baseless wild assumptions and more name calling, what a surprise
    Are you talking about the ones claiming wild assumptions like calling it a scam and predicting a financial collapse every other year? Or the ones doubting of proven technical achievements or player and funding records? Or the ones blindly calling people shills and of being on a payroll for calling out haters and trolls?

There's no moral high ground to be had. Any "gamer" that makes it's life goal to crusade against a game or the players that enjoy it because of a petty grudge and bruised ego already lost any respect by default.

“Action vs reaction” isn’t an answer.
    Yeah it is basic social interaction.

Trying to normalize making a hobby of hating on a game and trying to create drama to stir the pot like trashtabloid for years because of a grudge all while trying to gaslight those who enjoy playing it and following it's development is not only extremely sad but an unhealthy way of having "fun" in gaming.

That's the main difference. I'm here because it's the thread of a game I play, follow development and have enjoyed doing so for years. I enjoy talking about the ships, game mechanics future updates and even clarifying misconceptions from less knowledgable folks. You're here (and some others) wanting and expecting it to collapse due to a petty grudge. Somehow, you've become more emotionally invested in a game you don't enjoy than with one you did.

Which is ironically funny and sad at the same time but in the end, a reflection of the void in that gaming soul.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-10-22 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I doubt it.

I think they are just a bunch of easily excitable whales who went over the moon over the trailers, pictures and promises, bought everything the store has to offer, whether they were even implemented in any capacity or not, and are now on full defense-mode in some attempt at trying to justify all that money and time spent hyping this... thing. You can see their earliest posts in here from some 8 years a go.

Sunk-cost fallacy is a bitch.

Real entertaining to watch, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I doubt it.

I think they are just a bunch of easily excitable whales who went over the moon over the trailers, pictures and promises, bought everything the store has to offer, whether they were even implemented in any capacity or not, and are now on full defense-mode in some attempt at trying to justify all that money and time spent hyping this... thing. You can see their earliest posts in here from some 8 years a go.

Sunk-cost fallacy is a bitch.

Real entertaining to watch, though.
    Salty take, but i'll bite:

Imagine gamers being hyped that they get to play their dream game while support it's continuous development. What an odd concept.

Preaching to the choir here but unless you understand what this game already provides and what it's ultimately aiming for you'd have a hard time understanding the hype.

Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-10-22 at 05:35 PM.

Salty take, but i'll bite:

Imagine gamers being hyped that they get to play their dream game while support it's continuous development. What an odd concept.

Preaching to the choir here but unless you understand what this game already provides and what it's ultimately aiming for you'd have a hard time understanding the hype.

Say one negative thing about SC's development and CIG as a developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Say one negative thing about SC's development and CIG as a developer.
    Is that a general fetish or something you've developed just for me? Either way and creepyness asside. You'll have to ask nicely before I'd give you my consideration and time.

Paul Jones, art director left CiG.

Probably the only way to salvage his career. He knows SC is going nowhere and he wants to leave before it becomes even more transparent that it's failing.

Is that a general fetish or something you've developed just for me? Either way and creepyness asside. You'll have to ask nicely before I'd give you my consideration and time.
    I knew you couldn't do it.

Yeah I'm no jukebox sorry

Happy show you my space-tinder pic for teasing purposes:

Enjoy!
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-10-22 at 06:45 PM.

There's no moral high ground to be had. Any "gamer" that makes it's life goal to crusade against a game or the players that enjoy it because of a petty grudge and bruised ego already lost any respect by default.
    Ah yes because defending a company that could give a shit about you means you have tons of respect. This is rich coming from the person that made an account solely to post in this thread, besides your ten throwaway posts in other threads so you could start posting links in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the main difference. I'm here because it's the thread of a game I play, follow development and have enjoyed doing so for years. I enjoy talking about the ships, game mechanics future updates and even clarifying misconceptions from less knowledgable folks. You're here (and some others) wanting and expecting it to collapse due to a petty grudge. Somehow, you've become more emotionally invested in a game you don't enjoy than with one you did.

Which is ironically funny and sad at the same time but in the end, a reflection of the void in that gaming soul.
    Such a gaming soul you have. You are only here to shit on people who do not view the game in the same light as you. You only exist on this website to defend CIG. You don't post in other threads like many of us. YOU are the one that has a grudge against anyone that is critical of SC. YOU are the one that has ate many infractions for flat out attacking other people. There is a wall of your posts that has been linked to you many times showing just how petty you are yet you don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they can't. It might jeopardize their standing with CIG.

Are you talking about the ones claiming wild assumptions like calling it a scam and predicting a financial collapse every other year? Or the ones doubting of proven technical achievements or player and funding records? Or the ones blindly calling people shills and of being on a payroll for calling out haters and trolls?

Blindly calling you a shill? Lol, no dude, it’s not blindly at all, and it’s certainly just not for calling others “haters”. People like me will call you a shill because you are willing to say pretty much everything in order to defend a video game company while hiding behind fake righteous goals.

You’ve claimed multiple times that you are here to expose lies and misconceptions, yet users like Kenn have been contradicting themselves in the thread for ages with all sorts of information about the project, yet you never corrected him even once.

It’s just bullshit that you need to keep feeding yourself with to attempt to justify your own behavior. It’s clear that you seek no discussion. You seek praise. That’s why you keep jumping into personal accusations and insults every fucking corner, all while preaching about “toxicity”, and for what? For the sake of a video game company, a company that you sound deeply invested on.

Yet you are totally not a gamer who made his own life goal to crusade against everyone who speaks ill towards a video game company trough insults and passive aggressive behavior : ) C'mon, you’ll need to get down of that high horse first if you want to talk about respect.

Yeah it is basic social interaction.
    Yes it is, and still doesn't answer the question.

Trying to normalize making a hobby of hating on a game and trying to create drama to stir the pot like trashtabloid for years because of a grudge all while trying to gaslight those who enjoy playing it and following it's development is not only extremely sad but an unhealthy way of having "fun" in gaming.

Yet you’ve spent the last 20 pages talking about me while ignoring the discussion about multiple topics related to the game that were happening. You even had users requesting help with problems about the game, and you ignored them as well. As I said, this is all bullshit that you need to keep feeding yourself with to convince yourself that your behavior is somehow justified.

I already told you plenty that I have no wish to see the company fail.

That’s just another preconceived notion of yours that you need to keep pushing into everyone that you disagree with to avoid addressing what they are actually saying while pretending to have some sort of moral high ground.
    I’ve told you plenty of times already. The truth is that you are clueless and simply give a shit about actual stance towards CiG, as soon as you see someone spewing anything remotely negative about the project you just brand them as a “hater”, and start screaming as loud as you can all those dumb ass wild assumptions and crazy generalizations, sprinkling it with a good couple of insults.

Yeah I'm no jukebox sorry
    Amen… at least those at least take a fuckin coin for it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Probably the only way to salvage his career. He knows SC is going nowhere and he wants to leave before it becomes even more transparent that it's failing.
    It must suck for them, design and artstyle is one of the most praise worthy things SC has in my opinion.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-10-22 at 07:40 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ybev View Post
    It was too hard to resist sounding like a jester eh? How cute.
    holy shit lmao
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Ah yes because defending a company that...
    ... You've spent the better part of your life hating and wanting to see fail and collapse keeps thriving with more players enjoying it's game and breaking funding records every year hurts so much. We get it.

All while you see your fav space game dwindle into obscurity. Sucks yeah, but it's not My, CIG or Star Citizen fault though. So Deal with it without the salt, can you?

People like me..
    ...Get too salty for being wrong, exposed and seeing a game they though to collapse years ago to keep thriving and breaking funding and player engagement records year after year.

Again, Sorry for liking a game you don't like, sorry that you aligned your life, morals and intelligence to predictions that have failed to come true and only come to realise you ended up in a dead end, again.

The best part though, is not how haters ignore they're ignorance, much like flat earthers, they are oblivious to how their noise has been so counterproductive to their crusade and the best evidence to their ignorance.

Despite seeing how, year after year, their best efforts of pushing FUD. CIG, Star Citizen and it's community grows bigger and tighter. Despite many of them dedicating most of their free time hating on a company and game that keeps on making a mock of those who claimed doomsday and demise while gathering a bigger and more mainstream community across the globe, all without breaking a sweat.

They keep doubling down while trying to gaslight people that enjoy and support the game and it's company. All without realising how little they become year after year. Much like their decreasing gaming spirit and intelligence, they've underestimated the passion of people who still can feel passion for playing and enjoying video-games.

Which is why they still can't fill a Star Citizen server if they wanted while Bar Citizens keep spawning across the globe, celebrating their enjoyment for their dream game and it's continuous development.

Mocking all it's haters by proxy. All in all, an ironic inevitable occurrence brought to themselves.
    As Leo said: the two most powerful warriors are patience and time.

...Get too salty for being wrong, exposed and seeing a game they though to collapse years ago to keep thriving and breaking funding and player engagement records year after year.
    Dude, you’ve been trying to insult me for the last 20 pages because you believe that I want your favorite game dead, and I’m the salty one?
    Jesus Christ, how disconnected from reality are you?

Again, Sorry for liking a game you don't like, sorry that you aligned your life, morals and intelligence to predictions that have failed to come true and only come to realise you ended up in a dead end, again.
    Cute strawman ^^;

The best part though, is not how haters ignore they're ignorance, much like flat earthers, they are oblivious to how their noise has been so counterproductive to their crusade and the best evidence to their ignorance.

Despite seeing how, year after year, their best efforts of pushing FUD. CIG, Star Citizen and it's community grows bigger and tighter. Despite many of them dedicating most of their free time hating on a company and game that keeps on making a mock of those who claimed doomsday and demise while gathering a bigger and more mainstream community across the globe, all without breaking a sweat.

They keep doubling down while trying to gaslight people that enjoy and support the game and it's company. All without realising how little they become year after year. Much like their decreasing gaming spirit and intelligence, they've underestimated the passion of people who still can feel passion for playing and enjoying video-games.
    Roflmao, you should really be getting paid for this, comedians like you deserve it.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-10-22 at 11:56 PM.
    Ahahahaha!