every time i see this on the front page i expect to see something about maybe just maybe getting a release but seeing shady business practices and people defending them...im ok with that entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    ... and there we go again...

You just can't really keep track of your own bullshit, do you?
    It is always funny how often he avoids your points. Whatever game it is he goes 100% on the bullshit train making any excuse possible. I still remember him in the New World thread defending the game up and down. He seems to think any criticism must be corrected, not seeming to understand that a lot of people want this game to do well as for those of us who have played other space games like Eve Online, etc, that this is what a lot of us has always wanted. However we want the best game we can get and refuse not to call out the bullshit that surrounds this game and all the problems that it has, as well as to hold the people who make it to their word.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    It is always funny how often he avoids your points.
    The points aren't even mine, it's his own points!

Last time someone else confronted him about avoiding my posts he pretended to have me ignored, because my posts are just "BS", not worth reading, ironic considering these posts are basically quotes of him, not too long after he was already replying to some of my posts
    "A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with said person or organization. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest."
    Exhibit A & Exhibit B

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    It is always funny how often he avoids your points. Whatever game it is he goes 100% on the bullshit train making any excuse possible. I still remember him in the New World thread defending the game up and down. He seems to think any criticism must be corrected, not seeming to understand that a lot of people want this game to do well as for those of us who have played other space games like Eve Online, etc, that this is what a lot of us has always wanted. However we want the best game we can get and refuse not to call out the bullshit that surrounds this game and all the problems that it has, as well as to hold the people who make it to their word.
    It's not every game. It's only the games/shows/whatever he becomes obsessed with then its creators can do no wrong. All other things he will shit on just fine