Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    It's not that we are against anything unpopular or negative; it's that it seems you've been coming in here and making a lot of remarks about the game without knowing that much about it.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Horsemen-Wins

Ah, hmph. Looks like the deluxe hanger goes home back to the servers tomorrow.
    Looks like a cool ship, too bad it's a gunship more then it is a space fighter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I'm pretty sure the narrator is the same guy who does Ford commercials.
    Sure sounds like it, or the Dodge RAM pickup truck commercials.

That ship is gorgeous.

I dunno about anyone else, and I dunno whether it's a bug, but I can view the Four Horseman and Shard Collective ships in my hangar module. I can't enter them, but I can view the exteriors.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    That ship is gorgeous.

I dunno about anyone else, and I dunno whether it's a bug, but I can view the Four Horseman and Shard Collective ships in my hangar module. I can't enter them, but I can view the exteriors.
    Ya they put those in for the weekend, they will be gone by tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

The narrator is Lance Henriksen, Bishop from Aliens and Admiral Hackett from Mass Effect.

I thought the actor sounds like Shepard from CoD MW 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    The narrator is Lance Henriksen, Bishop from Aliens and Admiral Hackett from Mass Effect.
    He is a great VO for games aint he

10+ Year Old Account
    So since the Freelancer will be up for sale for the next week or so what do you guys think the 48 million reward will be? I think it's a safe bet we will hit 46 after all.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Well, CR stated that he'd like to have both TNGS finalist ships ingame, and that it might happen one day. Perhaps we'll get the Shard ship at 46 million?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Well, CR stated that he'd like to have both TNGS finalist ships ingame, and that it might happen one day. Perhaps we'll get the Shard ship at 46 million?
    Quite a few of the ships would be awesome to have in game here are those up for third place

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Mike Rowe does the Ford commercials. That isn't Mike Rowe.

I am pretty certain I'll be buying that 4 horsemen gunship lol. That thing is slick as all hell. Just not sure if I'll be melting my Constellation for it or not.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very excited for this game. Will definitely back it when I quit being so poor. The fact that they've gathered ..45? Million so far is amazing.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Resisting, urge...to post...Organization website.

It's goddamn rough recruiting at this stage when competing with some of these massive zerg guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Resisting, urge...to post...Organization website.

It's goddamn rough recruiting at this stage when competing with some of these massive zerg guilds.
    The tough thing for me is resist joining a group for this. I want to see the actual gameplay involved and just how the trading and traveling will work. The potential is exponentially huge for this though.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Personally, I'm just going to wait and see which Organizations stick when the game comes out and which of the less popular ones rise up and become great before deciding.

With the $46 million goal passed today, Chris Roberts announced the $48 million dollar goal. Also there is a vote as to whether stretch goals should continue. I voted no since the last few really are fluff and are starting to be a bit pointless since the game is fully funded about $20 million dollars ago but yes is leading at 54% right now.

The $46 million stretch goal is one of the player-voted in-game rewards. Here are the details:

Updated Scanning Software – Chimera Communications unveiled the latest version of their SBit scanning software, also announcing a one-time free upgrade for their current and long-standing customers. The new SBit upgrade offers advanced scanning capabilities for prospecting asteroids above and beyond their baseline systems. SBit is a FIB-based system that floods the scan-zone with energy then processes the frequency of the energy reflected back, providing the operator with a composite sketch of potential ore deposits. With the new version, Chimera included an updated library of searchable frequencies as well as variable scan sizes, allowing smaller surface, higher-resolution scans. The general public will be able to purchase the update when SBit is officially released.

The winner of the last letter’s commercial poll is the Retaliator! (It was neck and neck with the Avenger until pulling away at the last minute.) As a result, it will be the next commercial we put into production following the Constellation and Cutlass. Our writers are already busy imagining how to put together a cool and different commercial for the bomber!

This brings me to the topic of stretch goals. When we started the Star Citizen campaign, the purpose of the stretch goals was to make things we had imagined but didn’t think we could afford possible: adding capital ship systems, studying procedural generation, hiring additional artists to build more ships at once and the like. The additional funding continues to expand the scope of the game and make what we’re doing possible… but it’s becoming more and more difficult to quantify that with more stretch goals (and to explain that to the rest of the world, which likes to focus only on how much money we’ve made.)

My preference would be to use these letters going forward to update you on what we’re already doing with the money; sharing additional parts of Star Citizen’s development. We would also continue to award flare and other extras to our backers as we hit milestones, whether they’re funding or schedule-related. If we discover additional technologies or come up with new elements to the game’s design we want to incorporate, we’ll let you know about those as they happen. But this is a decision for the community: let me know what you think in the poll below.

- - - Updated - - -

Arena Commander Multiplayer Roll-Out Begins!

250 people got multi-player rolled out to them, and in the next few days it will be rolled out to first backers. According to schedule, it should be rolled out to everyone in a few weeks.

I hope they get a fix in for SLI before my turn in multiplayer comes around I can't be bothered to recable my 690 again just to play.

They are rolling out the MP based off your Citizen card. If you backed early, you will get MP sooner. I doubt that everyone will get MP in a few weeks, but I'm sure it will happen in at least a couple months.

Yeah I know, I just hope they fix it before it's my turn :P I figure they got about 2 weeks lol.

I know iv said this before but this is a space gake , so when the fuck are they gona stop rolling out ships desgned for atmospheric flight. Almost none of these ships look like spacecraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I know iv said this before but this is a space gake , so when the fuck are they gona stop rolling out ships desgned for atmospheric flight. Almost none of these ships look like spacecraft
    Never it's just the style they're going for. Plus down the road we'll have atmospheric flight.