Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    Haha just look at you, even now with evidence to the contrary you are still huffing and puffing. What a tool

Let's recap.
    In the face of Turbulent's letter, in the face of CIG's tracker and now in the face of confirmation from Disco Lando and Ben Lesnick it is not you that is wrong, but me... talk about being in denial.

Look I appreciate steadfastness as much as the next person but there is a point where too much of it makes you look like an idiot. You crossed that point many posts ago.

You are the one in the wrong here, not me. At least be mature enough to accept that you put money on the wrong fucking horse instead of trying to worm and squirm. It's getting more embarrassing by the minute.
    Turbulents letter 2-3 years old when it was actually relevant, discos comment 2-3 years old when it was relevant due to the fact EEU fleet numbers and citizens were seperate, now they are combined.

Im sorry but your in the wrong because your using outdated information.

Im just providing the numbers from CiG financials that anyone can see.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-04-17 at 11:05 AM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Turbulents letter 2-3 years old when it was actually relevant, discos comment 2-3 years old when it was relevant due to the fact EEU fleet numbers and citizens were seperate, now they are combined.

Im sorry but your in the wrong because your using outdated information.
    The image that comes to mind is a person drowning, grabbing at any old piece of flotsam in their desire to stay afloat.

Just bore off already.

The image that comes to mind is a person drowning, grabbing at any old piece of flotsam in their desire to stay afloat.

Just bore off already.
    It's a well known fact that the UEE fleet = total amount of ships. That definition never actually changed either, I'm not getting why Kenn is insisting otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    It's a well known fact that the UEE fleet = total amount of ships. That definition never actually changed either, I'm not getting why Kenn is insisting otherwise.
    as of march 2019 citizens without ships are around 572,163(individual accounts), and total number of citizens are 2,252,707(individual accounts), minus those 2 values and you get the number of individual EEU fleet numbers, the data in the financials proves this.

Citizens are calculated as seperate unique accounts, and citizens without ships are also classified similar. Using those 2 values alone you get the actual number of citizens within the EEU fleet. 2-3 years ago EEU fleet numbers and citizens were two different numbers.

If you can prove me wrong then go ahead by i have seen no proof that is currently relevant.

Throughtout the financials it always counts citizens and not ships.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-04-18 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I remember there was some confusion in the early days of the project but that confusion was cleared up once Ben and Jared confirmed it was a tally for the number of ships sold.
    Kenn simply doesn't want to admit he's wrong, even in the face of CIG employees stating the opposite of what he claims.

I remember there was some confusion in the early days of the project but that confusion was cleared up once Ben and Jared confirmed it was a tally for the number of ships sold.
    Kenn simply doesn't want to admit he's wrong, even in the face of CIG employees stating the opposite of what he claims.
    Where is this so called proof proving me wrong, all the data in the financials back up everything i have said but all you have is 2-3 year old comments of which are not relevant.

Fact number 1 - 572,116 citizens without ships (as of march 2019)

Fact number 2 - 2,252,707 total number of citizens

I cant make it anymore simple for you, its simple subtraction and you get total number of citizens who have ships. Nowhere in the financials apart from original kickstarter does it record indivdual ship sales.

You also stated the financials only go up to end of 2017 of which you are wrong, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=510405882, that is the crowdfunding financials for the complete project.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-04-18 at 09:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you guys even arguing about the number of citizens who have ships?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Where is this so called proof proving me wrong, all the data in the financials back up everything i have said but all you have is 2-3 year old comments of which are not relevant.

Fact number 1 - 572,116 citizens without ships (as of march 2019)

Fact number 2 - 2,252,707 total number of citizens

I cant make it anymore simple for you, its simple subtraction and you get total number of citizens who have ships. Nowhere in the financials apart from original kickstarter does it record indivdual ship sales.

Kenn, this is the last time I respond to you because the proof has been linked repeatedly.
    You are stubbornly choosing to ignore it because you believe you know better than employees of CIG and that is totally nonsensical.

Unless you have some verifiable proof to corroborate your claims (and using an unofficial, unverifiable spreadsheet is not sufficient) then it literally does not matter what your suppositions are. How do you not understand that?

A letter from a company that manages CIG's website and/or database and confirmation of statements from CIG employees will trump your claims each and every time because the odds of those people knowing what they are talking about is significantly higher than some random guy on the internet.

Ask yourself this (and I've already brought part of this up).
    Why would Turbulent understate the actual numbers, how would that be of any benefit to a company employed by CIG?
    Why would Ben Lesnick and Jared Huckaby both say that the UEE Fleet represents the number of ships sold when it would be more beneficial for them to claim it is the number of accounts, how would understating things benefit CIG?

You also stated the financials only go up to end of 2017 of which you are wrong, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=510405882
    Good lord. Financials that CIG have posted, not numbers collected by random people on the internet. How do you not understand the difference between an official statement and an unofficial statement.
    Would you let some guys with API access do your damn accounting books?

Anyhow, as I say this is the last time I respond to you. There is only one more to say and that is Suck it up, Buttercup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why are you guys even arguing about the number of citizens who have ships?
    Oh man, don't start him off again This discussion would have been over days ago if he could just accept that employees know better than non-employees.

Kenn, this is the last time I respond to you because the proof has been linked repeatedly.
    You are stubbornly choosing to ignore it because you believe you know better than employees of CIG and that is totally nonsensical.

Unless you have some verifiable proof to corroborate your claims (and using an unofficial, unverifiable spreadsheet is not sufficient) then it literally does not matter what your suppositions are. How do you not understand that?

A letter from a company that manages CIG's website and/or database and confirmation of statements from CIG employees will trump your claims each and every time because the odds of those people knowing what they are talking about is significantly higher than some random guy on the internet.

Ask yourself this (and I've already brought part of this up).
    Why would Turbulent understate the actual numbers, how would that be of any benefit to a company employed by CIG?
    Why would Ben Lesnick and Jared Huckaby both say that the UEE Fleet represents the number of ships sold when it would be more beneficial for them to claim it is the number of accounts, how would understating things benefit CIG?

Good lord. Financials that CIG have posted, not numbers collected by random people on the internet. How do you not understand the difference between an official statement and an unofficial statement.
    Would you let some guys with API access do your damn accounting books?

Anyhow, as I say this is the last time I respond to you. There is only one more to say and that is Suck it up, Buttercup.
    Can you even provide me with a number of citizen accounts that are freeplay, if you cant even do that then everything you have said has been a waste of time.

Using 2-3 year old information when it was only relevant at the time proves nothing.

CIG is set to make at least 300million by the end of 2019 including all revenues, the information in that spreadsheet is more relevant than your 2-3 year old comments.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-04-18 at 01:54 PM.

Using 2-3 year old information when it was only relevant at the time proves nothing.
    Apologies for jumping in here but I am not sure that old information is irrelevant. If Cloud Imperium Games were using a certain practice from 2012-2017 perhaps the question in need of answering is; why would they change?

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster0 View Post
    Apologies for jumping in here but I am not sure that old information is irrelevant. If Cloud Imperium Games were using a certain practice from 2012-2017 perhaps the question in need of answering is; why would they change?
    More pertinent then"Why would they change" is the question "Please show me where they say they have changed it, or link to a change in definition".

We have CIG saying their numbers mean one thing, to claim the number now mean something else requires you to show where that was changed.
    Since Kenn still hasn't done that I assume such evidence does not exist and he is just talking horseshit.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster0 View Post
    2-3 years ago both citizens and EEU fleet were calculated seperatly on the website so a comment about if EEU fleet is number of ships or not is irrelevant due to the number of citizens were also being tracked side by side seperatly.

Also turbulents comment about backers and free accounts was made 2-3 years ago being around a 50/50 split, can someone provide me with a source to dissprove that number is now currently around 75/25 split, instead of just assuming that it has remained a 50/50 split throught these 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    More pertinent then"Why would they change" is the question "Please show me where they say they have changed it, or link to a change in definition".

We have CIG saying their numbers mean one thing, to claim the number now mean something else requires you to show where that was changed.
    Since Kenn still hasn't done that I assume such evidence does not exist and he is just talking horseshit.
    citizens and EEU fleet a few years ago were tracked seperately on the website so back then EEU fleet https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/t...izens-numbers/ so it may have meant something different back then https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen...eased_by_over/

as you can clearly see we used to get 2 different values.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-04-18 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

That is a very good point. One can surmise it may have changed but without a representative of Cloud Imperium Games confirming that is the case it can only truly remain a supposition.

- - - Updated - - -

2-3 years ago both citizens and EEU fleet were calculated seperatly on the website so a comment about if EEU fleet is number of ships or not is irrelevant due to the number of citizens were also being tracked side by side seperatly.

Also turbulents comment about backers and free accounts was made 2-3 years ago being around a 50/50 split, can someone provide me with a source to dissprove that number is now currently around 75/25 split, instead of just assuming that it has remained a 50/50 split throught these 2-3 years.
    I did some maths and in my opinion this does not add up.
    If the EEU fleet represents accounts and there were 500,000 backers for the period 2012-2016, it would mean they gained 1,000,000 additional backers out of 1,200,000 signups for the period 2016-2019.
    That is a conversion rate of 83,3% for those 3 years which strikes me as improbable when the previous conversion rate was 50%. Arguably the initial few years are more likely to attract customers, as time increases without delivery of a final product more and more people would be less inclined to become backers. Yet it is being proposed that the adverse is true in Star Citizen's case.
    Last edited by masterblaster0; 2019-04-18 at 05:14 PM.

citizens and EEU fleet a few years ago were tracked seperately on the website so back then EEU fleet https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/t...izens-numbers/ so it may have meant something different back then https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen...eased_by_over/

as you can clearly see we used to get 2 different values.
    Soo that would be No then on having any actual evidence to support your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Patch 3.5 is live!
    do you mean 0.035?

New patch comparison with the old one.

Elite Dangerous player takes on Star Citizen for comparison

Travel times in 3.5

Lots of discussion about the times in this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen...vel_times_350/

5 to 15 minutes of sitting around for travelling within a system?
    That's a LONG time of nothing.

And the bigger the ship the faster you go?
    That doesn't make any sense from a gameplay perspective either.

A small trade ship is not only going to carry less cargo on a run, its also going to be slower then big transport?
    /facepalm

The larger ship has larger engines and better cooling systems. Wouldn't it make sense that it could go faster and farther in Quantum?