Ppl are still in denial that this is a scam? It's been known for like 3 years. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    there is no real consequences even if you do get scanned bar paying a fine so just losing money, hardly makes it exciting.
    The ships that were caught smuggling were blown up. That is a considerable investment loss. There are real stakes here, and it takes skill to pull off. Very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The ships that were caught smuggling were blown up. That is a considerable investment loss. There are real stakes here, and it takes skill to pull off. Very exciting.
    Money is easy as hell to make in ED, there is no risk at all but wasting a little time, the security forces are not a threat to a player at all, the ships blown up were just npc ships.

No gameplay i see from ED makes me the least bit interested in playing it again.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Money is easy as hell to make in ED, there is no risk at all but wasting a little time, the security forces are not a threat to a player at all, the ships blown up were just npc ships.

No gameplay i see from ED makes me the least bit interested in playing it again.
    Then don't play it! Fuck! But quit making up shit and trying to push your narrative to anyone that ever plays a game in space. You don't find it fun, fine whatever. But your opinion is only YOUR opinion. It isn't a fact.

This is getting old~
    Someone: posts an opinion about something they find fun
    Kenn: Nuh uh, waste of time, boring.
    Someone: More fun than what I can do in SC for my tastes
    Kenn: Nuh uh, SC can do that and more someday
    Someone: I don't find SC fun and don't want to play it
    Kenn: I got bored after 100 hours in ED, shit game. Boring. SC is the best! Let me push that narrative of mine and act like someone who isn't rational or is a paid employee!
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2021-05-16 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Elite Dangerous has way more exciting space station landings.

[video=youtube;KbaLJTGHkj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbaLJTGHkj8[video]
    That was certainly a blast from the past! This video was actually one of the reasons why I bought into the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been reading this thread for years and finally decided I wanted to try the game out and educate myself.

It's pretty boring, tbh. It's flashy and pretty but that's all it really has going for it at the moment. Spent about 30 hours over the last week trying everything I could, wanting to immerse myself. Maybe I wasted my time by not reading guides or something but it just felt...hollow. Every system is half-baked at best, the servers are shit and crash almost on clockwork every 4 hours, the t-posing NPc's are hilarious at first and then just kind of sad later on.
    The only thing I really liked was the flight control itself. It piloted well but...that's really all it had going for it. Mining was boring. Combat was boring.
    It's just a meh game all around for me, but I can understand people being sold on a "vision." Going off what's in the game now, I doubt it will ever reach that vision. It'll just suck in money and continue to be in development hell for years until it either gives up some of its lofty goals or falls apart.

Amusingly, this thread is making me want to give ED a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Amusingly, this thread is making me want to give ED a try.
    Only if you want to spend 100 hours being oh so bored!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Only if you want to spend 100 hours being oh so bored!
    I've spent well over 100 hours playing CP2077 on what is effectively a toaster and enjoyed it. Probably makes me a bad person or something.

I've spent well over 100 hours playing CP2077 on what is effectively a toaster and enjoyed it. Probably makes me a bad person or something.
    Yo, CP2077 was actually a great game, though. Once they hammered out most of the weirdness from launch.

If your the one claiming its BS its on you to prove it wrong by providing something actually tangable.
    Please stop being absurd with your "No U" nonsense.

If you say something is supported by actual facts, you should provide those facts when challenged. Not insist other posters need to disprove the facts you refuse to list. That is peak absurdity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Can we all just agree anything Kenn says about Elite Dangerous is a complete asspull as they've never touched the game and until they show proof of playing 100 hours should definitely be ignored all together.
    I totally agree with this. The more he posts the more it appears he is just trying to get a rise out of other posters.
    Last edited by masterblaster0; 2021-05-17 at 08:44 AM.

Nah not at all was just joking with you. ED might be worth of shot if you can get 100 hours out of it heh

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster0 View Post
    snip
    If you claim something is BS then its all on you to prove your opinion is correct, until you do that your just being a complete fool with nothing to back up anything you say.

I dont need to back anything up, if you claiming its BS your the one that needs to actually needs to back up what you say, you cant claim something is a lie and not even give at least some small effort in attemting to prove that what you say isnt just your opinion. At least do some research and then you wouldnt prove yourself to be a fool.
    If you claim something is BS then its all on you to prove your opinion is correct, until you do that your just being a complete fool with nothing to back up anything you say.

stop your BS when your not backed up by any facts
    talk BS about a game you dont even like or have any intention of playing.
    Your sole reason for being in the thread is to talk BS as much as possible
    They like to ignore what is already been done by star citizen to find anyway to talk BS about it.
    they are just here to do anything they can to talk BS
    A game is ready when its ready, your just choosing to talk BS in a game in development
    you need to stop with the BS.
    stop with all this BS claims with no evidence backing it up...You always claim CiG said this with nothing to back it up.
    your just talking BS about things you have no clue about.
    you just make up the BS as you go dont you
    quit with the BS
    You do like to talk BS dont you, simple fact is i dont care either way
    You indeed talk so much BS you dont even know yourself what your talking about, they have every right to change the game if they want
    You have been here 2 mins are already have proved you speak nothing but BS
    No game is really ever complete so you should stop the BS when you know its reality.
    Never seen so much BS before in my life as your talking about
    thats an actual fact that WoW just struggles to deal with too many players in one area so dont talk BS when its backed up by every event that forces large amounts of players in the same area causes serious issues with lagg.
    Whats BS is what you seem to think is the actual truth when it is not
    Stop trying to talk BS about a temporary player cap limit.
    Star citizen has not scammed anyone and thats a fact, the current version of the game is better than most space games available including elite dangerous, the game is already a success and has not gone wrong at all, so your just talking BS about things you know nothing about.
    What relevance is there to how many players can play on one server, there is still a game to test with more than plenty to do in it, you keep talking BS about things that are not even an issue, if you have not played the game your opinion is just BS and means nothing since you dont understand anything at all about the game.
    have you run out of things to try and talk BS about so your stuck on something that noone really cares about since most of the time you wont even play with more than a small group of ppl anyway no matter what MMO you play.
    20k players can play star citizen at the same time, its irrelevant that they are not all on the same server, its just fact directly from a lead developer, so dont talk BS just like all the others.
    The server tech thats similar to it already exists in dual universe so stop talking BS about it being magical tech.
    so please stop talking BS.
    Your the one with the constant BS, it takes years to build a company up and building everything the game needs from nothing
    They didnt even mention a release date on the SQ42 or the PU, the only thing that may of happened was a small section of SQ42 to be available in 2016, it was never going to be fully released so your just talking BS
    And you seem to just ignore everything, a year is not a release date and even if there was a plan to release something a game in development can change anything it needs to, unless they say an exact date and state it as a release its not a release date simple as that so enough with the BS.
    Sandbox MMOs are much easier to develop, space games are very hard to do right so its not BS, otherwise there would be a ton more space games than we have currently.
    The only BS is coming from yourself SQ42 has never had a release date for the full version of the game, even the kickstarter date is irrelevant
    As usual you keep talking BS, simple fact is there is a playable version of the game now and whats available does work.
    The fact is they did change the game and never once stated they had all the funds they needed, the stretch goals were about making a larger game not about how much it would cost to make it, so much BS coming from your mouth.
    Beazy talks BS and has nothing to back him up.
    why dont you not embaress yourself by talking BS
    it seems your only in here to talk BS
    i dont whine and talk BS about games in development.
    The BS comes from yourself, what i said is backed up by actual facts.
    One-man-circus

Damned by your own words.

The hypocrisy of this statement is absurd seeing as you refuse to back up or provide facts to support your own opinion.

So Kenn has now changed tactics and is now just simply crapping on Elite: Dangerous. Interesting approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So Kenn has now changed tactics and is now just simply crapping on Elite: Dangerous. Interesting approach.
    All this time he could have spent playing a game chock-full of content and gameplay features like Star Citizen. /s

I feel like the people deciding the game’s design priorities has adhd

We will be lucky to see this game by 2025 and half of the stuff they are working on are things that could wait until after launch

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster0 View Post
    Damned by your own words.

The hypocrisy of this statement is absurd seeing as you refuse to back up or provide facts to support your own opinion.
    You refuse to back up your words and just claim everything i say is BS, the hypocrisy is actually 100% on you, dont claim something is BS if your unable to back it up. But alas anything said to you is a waste of time and gets very boring since you cant even provide the most simple piece of data to back up what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Didnt say ED was a bad game just it gets boring very fast since its gameplay features lack a reasonable level of depth to make them interesting.

This thread is only used to talk smack about SC anyway, its not like anything is actually discussed in this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt say ED was a bad game just it gets boring very fast
    LoL @ "100 hours". Should I post your quote of you saying that? Or is that BS too?
    LoL bro, why do you keep owning yourself?