Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Saying this in reply, you are literally too stupid to understand what just happened, aren't you?

I've seen plenty of decent discussion on SC in this thread. Your issue is that it happens to be a negative, most of the time. Perhaps there is reason for that being the case.
    Its common sense if you claim something is BS you should back your claim up first, its pretty clear most posters in this thread care little about constructive posts. Star Citizen is rarely discussed as a game.

A few ppl moaning about irrelevant things especially when several posters have no actual interest in actually playing the game, the only reason they are in here is no talk BS about a game they have no actual understanding on.

The only place where actual discussions are worthwhile are on the official spectrum forum. This thread is just a pissing contest from players who for some reason either hate SC as a game or hate the company, and the posters who support the project no matter what.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Its common sense if you claim something is BS you should back your claim up first
    Uh... Go look at post #12790.

Back up your claims first you hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Uh... Go look at post #12790.

Back up your claims first you hypocrite.
    Thats not how it works, if you claim something is BS and cant back it up then its all on you to prove otherwise, its pretty simple logic if you claim someone is talking BS at least give some data to back yourself up otherwise the origional poster has no reason to back anything up to prove them wrong.

Didnt say ED was a bad game just it gets boring very fast since its gameplay features lack a reasonable level of depth to make them interesting.

This thread is only used to talk smack about SC anyway, its not like anything is actually discussed in this forum.
    So if other people do not think it get's boring fast or that there is reasonable depth to the game they are wrong?
    Just stop it.

Thats not how it works, if you claim something is BS and cant back it up then its all on you to prove otherwise, its pretty simple logic if you claim someone is talking BS at least give some data to back yourself up otherwise the origional poster has no reason to back anything up to prove them wrong.
    Did you even read the post I pointed you to?

You've claimed BS dozens of times throughout this thread. Support your own claims that what someone has stated is BS before asking someone else to do the same. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

Also, that's not how arguments work. If you make a claim first, it's up to you to support it when someone calls BS on it. It's not on the person claiming it's BS to support it being BS.

Did you even read the post I pointed you to?

You've claimed BS dozens of times throughout this thread. Support your own claims that what someone has stated is BS before asking someone else to do the same. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

Also, that's not how arguments work. If you make a claim first, it's up to you to support it when someone calls BS on it. It's not on the person claiming it's BS to support it being BS.
    I have yet to be proven that anything i have said is even remotely classed as BS, im not going to bother with responses if they cant be bothered to back up what they say, if they claim BS and provide something at least tangable then and only then will they get an appropriate reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So if other people do not think it get's boring fast or that there is reasonable depth to the game they are wrong?
    Just stop it.
    When only a small margin still plays then that alone proves the game has no real replayablility, lacks depth or any really interesting gameplay mechanics, ED offers a simple space experience and most players want much more than that.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-05-18 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fully aware that there are dozens of different teams working on the game right now. I'm just curious where the, "Make sure NPC's can interact with bedsheets and use the toilet" fits on the priority list right now, because it seems a bit...high given the work needed to do on the entire rest of the game? Surely the team working on NPC AI has more pressing priorities than making sure an NPC can take a shit?
    But why should they not care about shit? Shit is Star Citizen, Star Citizen is shit!

When only a small margin still plays then that alone proves the game has no real replayablility, lacks depth or any really interesting gameplay mechanics, ED offers a simple space experience and most players want much more than that.
    Statistical data to prove that, especially compared to Star Citizen. Retraction of statement in case of lacking said data.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to be proven that anything i have said is even remotely classed as BS.
    Except for those times we had to explain to you how actual project management works. I think you might have forgotten about that one.

And the release dates.
    And the money. . . .
    And the day Chris Roberts said he started literal development on the game...
    And the the subsumption AI.....
    And the Server mes. . . I mean Jesus Tech. . . .

That was all BS though right? Seriously man, stop making this so easy.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2021-05-18 at 06:06 PM.

I have yet to be proven that anything i have said is even remotely classed as BS, im not going to bother with responses if they cant be bothered to back up what they say, if they claim BS and provide something at least tangable then and only then will they get an appropriate reply.
    LOL!....oh, you're serious about this?

Everyone else has to back up their claims, but not you.

Wow, you're proving yet again why nearly every person in this thread thinks you're a joke.

I wish I could say that I wouldn't waste anymore time on you, but you're honestly entertaining, like a puppy....that doesn't know people are happy and laughing at it because it's acting ridiculous.

Nearly everything you say is BS.

Subjectivity paraded as fact coupled with a complete unwillingness to support any of your claims.

Your sole purpose in this thread is to start fights to deflect from criticizm of Star Citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Except for those times we had to explain to you how actual project management works. I think you might have forgotten about that one.

And the release dates.
    And the money. . . .
    And the day Chris Roberts said he started literal development on the game...
    And the the subsumption AI.....
    And the Server mes. . . I mean Jesus Tech. . . .

That was all BS though right? Seriously man, stop making this so easy.
    What's the gamer delusion equivalent of a tin foil hat? He must have quite a collection of whatever those are.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Statistical data to prove that, especially compared to Star Citizen. Retraction of statement in case of lacking said data.
    Most of the playerbase is PC, of 1.3 million that bought horizons only 200k are from console players, steam charts are around 9k players so even if that was the same on both consoles thats still a very small playbase actually still playing.

SC has already stated it has 30k players on average each day with 100k each day when an event is active.

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster0 View Post
    Nearly everything you say is BS.

Subjectivity paraded as fact coupled with a complete unwillingness to support any of your claims.

Your sole purpose in this thread is to start fights to deflect from criticizm of Star Citizen.
    Your words mean nothing if you cant even be bothered to attempt to back them up.

Wow, you're proving yet again why nearly every person in this thread thinks you're a joke.

I wish I could say that I wouldn't waste anymore time on you, but you're honestly entertaining, like a puppy....that doesn't know people are happy and laughing at it because it's acting ridiculous.
    Its just simple logic, dont claim something is false without backing you claim up first.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-05-18 at 06:41 PM.

That's also false. Plenty of people have proven you to be full of shit trough out the thread.

You just always pretend that nothing happened, you avoid addressing any of it and just shift the discussion to yet another pile of bullshit.

…In fact, you proven yourself in multiple instances to be full of shit, and truth is that you can’t even keep your massive amount of bullshit together.

For example, on the topic of the “release date”:

CiG have stated it since the beginning that they wont release a game unless they are happy with it, they will not sacrifice things to just release it for the sake of it.
    there has been a released version of the game for 5 years
    no game is a full released game, a game is always missing something, there is a version of the game that has been out for years, it doesnt matter if it is missing certain systems that would be in the official launch of the game or not, fact is there is a game you can play.
    The game is not released yet so it doesnt matter what the server cap is
    There is a released game its called the PU, doesnt matter if its not complete its still a game you can play now.
    Would you rather Star Citizen release with only the basics of gameplay and have no depth or wait longer to have a more complete game with everything it should have from the start.
    SC is an MMO so you tell me what MMO is complete and never gets new features or updates unless the game is essentially dead, in reality SC doesnt need a release date because at a certain point the PU will have everything it needs to be considered ready.
    It’s not released. It was released years ago. No game is ever released. The game is not released. The game is released. The game hasn’t yet released, but has more than games that have been released already, but still only has the basics… and that pretty much sums up your entire post history in this thread, you are just all over the fucking place.

You’ll just spew whatever it feels convenient at the time.

You shit on people for saying this and that about Star Citizen, but you have no issue doing to other video games.

You demand proof when you never provide any yourself.

To be completely honest, I’m still having a hard time to understand if this is a mental issue problem, or if you are just one of the best trolls I ever seen, if so, fucking props to you my dude.
    Last edited by notaltacc; 2021-05-18 at 06:43 PM.

When only a small margin still plays then that alone proves the game has no real replayablility
    Your words mean nothing if you cant even be bothered to attempt to back them up.
    Once again you damn yourself with your own words.

You throw wild claims out there and purport them as fact while never providing any evidence to support them despite also claiming words mean nothing without any support. You want to hold two opposing opinions at the same time and I believe there is a medical term for that.
    Last edited by masterblaster0; 2021-05-18 at 07:02 PM.

Its just simple logic, dont claim something is false without backing you claim up first.
    That is not how logic works you clown.

Not to mention, you are and have been doing exactly what you claim to be against. So...I'm really not inclined to believe anything you say on the subject, or any subject for that matter.
    Last edited by Katchii; 2021-05-18 at 07:07 PM.

Once again you damn yourself with your own words.

You throw wild claims out there and purport them as fact while never providing any evidence to support them despite also claiming words mean nothing without any support. You want to hold two opposing opinions at the same time and I believe there is a medical term for that.
    You have yet to provide one simple piece of data to prove me otherwise, i even supplied numbers easily findable on my last comment and you still claim i provided nothing, if you cant even be bothered to do research before you post then your not even worth responding to.

That is not how logic works you clown.

Not to mention, you are and have been doing exactly what you claim to be against. So...I'm really not inclined to believe anything you say on the subject, or any subject for that matter.
    Im not the one that claimed BS first so if your yet to provide data to back yourself up then its not up to me to do the work for you, thats simple logic. Why should i dignify anyone with a response when they are too lazy to back themselves up in the first place.

Use simple logic, if you claim something is BS/ a lie then you have to prove it first.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-05-18 at 07:15 PM.

You refuse to back up your words and just claim everything i say is BS, the hypocrisy is actually 100% on you
    Man the amount of times you call something BS when it isn't actually BS is really enlightening. That post a few above yours really shows it.

- - - Updated - - -

Didnt say ED was a bad game just it gets boring very fast
    How fast is very fast? 100 hours in?

- - - Updated - - -

Its common sense if you claim something is BS you should back your claim up first, its pretty clear most posters in this thread care little about constructive posts. Star Citizen is rarely discussed as a game.
    Yeah because the discussion is totally one sided on your end. You spout opinions and claim they are 'facts' when that is laughable. Even some of the Anti-SC people can be positive about some aspects of the game while being largely negative. You on the other hand? Fanatical support of ANYTHING SC does and refuse to criticize ANY aspect of it. That is paid shilling or true fanaticism at work.

- - - Updated - - -

A few ppl moaning about irrelevant things
    Mhmm being concerned about a game being this many years in development which this much money involved and there is no released game to be had, SQ42 vanished off the road map and is not talked about. So irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

The only place where actual discussions are worthwhile are on the official spectrum forum.
    You mean the same forums that have invested backers dunking on the game and making jokes at SC because of how badly they mismanage the game? That forum?

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is just a pissing contest from players who for some reason either hate SC as a game or hate the company, and the posters who support the project no matter what.
    This forum has people that would never back the game because they see what a shit show it is and have no problem pointing out the fanatical cultists or paid shills when they see them you mean?

You have yet to provide one simple piece of data to prove me otherwise, i even supplied numbers easily findable on my last comment and you still claim i provided nothing, if you cant even be bothered to do research before you post then your not even worth responding to.
    The last few pages of your replies are you refusing to provide any support for your claims and insisting everyone else has to. Now you provide a single example and you are acting like you were in the right all along. More bullshit from the biggest bullshitter.

Your analysis of numbers is just as bullshit as everything else.

You are comparing a day's total against an hourly concurrent.

Absolutely absurd.

I have yet to be proven that anything i have said is even remotely classed as BS
    I now know what the biggest BS is in the entire thread. That statement right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh oh, I smell a BS statement. SC is a small margin that still plays, btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he doesn't have to do it because he is either a fanatical cultist or a paid shill. How he gets away with it on these forums blows my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to try and sucker people into falling into the money vortex that is SC. They always need more people to toss money at the 'game'.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the gamer delusion equivalent of a tin foil hat? He must have quite a collection of whatever those are.
    You know that is a great question, what WOULD that be called?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by notaltacc View Post
    It’s not released. It was released years ago. No game is ever released. The game is not released. The game is released. The game hasn’t yet released, but has more than games that have been released already, but still only has the basics… and that pretty much sums up your entire post history in this thread, you are just all over the fucking place.

You’ll just spew whatever it feels convenient at the time.

You shit on people for saying this and that about Star Citizen, but you have no issue doing to other video games.

You demand proof when you never provide any yourself.

To be completely honest, I’m still having a hard time to understand if this is a mental issue problem, or if you are just one of the best trolls I ever seen, if so, fucking props to you my dude.
    I dunno who you are but damn you are VERY fucking good at neatly showing just how fucked up that post history is. It really does paint a compelling picture of why shit like that should not be allowed to run rampant in forums.