Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I love how you never address your lies. Tell us more how oceans in SC have more than every other space game on earth! Tell us about those hundreds of ships that aren't feature complete! Tell us more about the Jesus tech that will bring it all together and pwn the haters! ! ! !

LoL now would be a good time to stop posting for a few pages, like you normally do, and come back with some bad videos that you think prove your point. 1.2.3 GO!
    If you could respectively Nolan back to what I said you'll notice that it's not what you're saying that I said. Star Citizen has visually the most realistic and fully rendered planets/moons (with actual biomes, oceans, mountains, deserts, savana and atmospheric weather) that actually do a great job of simulation visiting said places.

Star Citizen has, factually, the best damn planets In the galaxy.

As for posting habits, take your own advice. Maybe have a look into r/accidentalnolan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I'm reading threads, especially this one as the game intrinsically triggers an interest to me
    That's what matters in the end. Everything else is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    If you could respectively Nolan back to what I said you'll notice that it's not what you're saying that I said. Star Citizen has visually the most realistic and fully rendered planets/moons (with actual biomes, oceans, mountains, deserts, savana and atmospheric weather) that actually do a great job of simulation visiting said places.
    Yeah, I didn't think so. If you were to actually address your blatant, laughable lies, Sandi would prob fire you.

But please, post another video that looks dated and shitty. 1.2.3 GO!
    Last edited by Beazy; 2021-06-03 at 02:07 PM.

Yeah, I didn't think so. If you were to actually address your blatant, laughable lies, Sandi would prob fire you.

But please, post another video that looks dated and shitty. 1.2.3 GO!
    Have you tried reading thoroughly before "nolanly" responding alike foaming in mouth?

1.2.3 GO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried reading thoroughly before "nolanly" responding alike foaming in mouth?

1.2.3 GO!
    /facepalm you cant even use that phrase correctly.

So did you want to talk about all those lies or did you want to deflect again?

And you forgot to post the videos of star citizens dated CryEngine graphics, what happened?
    Last edited by Beazy; 2021-06-03 at 02:29 PM.

Yeah you're going to need some proof on that.

For all means the latest Odyssey update sold very poorly, and considering the steam reviews it's not picking up any time soon.
    Sold poorly according to what? I mean where are you pulling that claim from?

And yeah, it deserved bad reviews for the performance issues, absolutely. But it's no skin off my nose to say that whereas you would defend CIG to the moon and back about the shitty state of their 9 year old $450 million alpha. That's the difference between us Anderson, I'm not a shill.

So all the prior work and money spent before doesn't count? Why do you count it for the Star Citizen Alpha when the persistent Universe work only started around 2014/15 and there wasn't 650 staff or 450$ million at that time. Humm
    You said

I sure hope Frontier is paying their employees because 45$ million budget is almost the costs of developing Odyssey alone.
    And now you're trying to pull in all the previous work as well. Come on, stop trying to move the goalposts...

Well by your accounts any time spent thinking on the project must be taxed, time thinking and conception about a project must be paid too.
    What??? What nonsense are you on about now? Are you really defending the teenager thinking about going on a holiday but not actually going for 25 year being the longest holiday in history thing, because that would be nuts.

So what's Frontier, CDPR, Bungie, Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bioware, Rockstar, Intrepid, ArtCraft, City State Entertainment, Visionary Realms excuse then? CIG, like every other company can develop at their own pace within their possibilities.
    What??? Nothing these studios do has any bearing to what CIG has not done. Why are you even bringing these things up as though there is some comparison to be made? Hint: There really isn't.

/facepalm you cant even use that phrase correctly.

And you forgot to post the videos of star citizens dated CryEngine graphics, what happened?
    So... can you or can you not?

Imagine bringing up No Man Sky and then going on about graphics, unironically.

1.2.3 LOL!

Imagine bringing up Star Citizen and then going on about released games, unironically.

1.2.3 LOL!
    Imagine that, never thought you would say such a thing

10+ Year Old Account

Imagine bringing up No Man Sky and then going on about graphics, unironically.

1.2.3 LOL!
    I wasn't asking about No Mans Skys graphics. My questions are regarding your blatant lies. Learn2Read, and STOP. FUCKING. LYING.

Dude, that's two posts now without posting shitty vids from Star Citizen, you ok over there bud?

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    Imagine that, never thought you would say such a thing
    How could an "unreleased game" be streamed more than "released" games?

Learn2Read, and STOP. FUCKING. LYING.
    Again, can you? If not? What's the hold up?

you ok there buddy? So... Are you?

1.2.3 GO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, can you? If not? What's the hold up?

you ok there buddy? So... Are you?

1.2.3 GO!
    LoL wtf is this reply?

Maybe you really cant read well, sorry. My bad.

Really trying to make up for that ban huh Andy. Do you get paid by the post or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Really trying to make up for that ban huh Andy. Do you get paid by the post or something?
    Hum... What?

No, why? Are you? Is that a thing?

Where do I sign up?

How could an "unreleased game" be streamed more than "released" games?
    Muh twitch stats

It really is all you've got.

Playing > viewing

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    Muh twitch stats

It really is all you've got.

Playing > viewing
    Agreed.

Agreed.

For the sake of argument, and fairness, would you mind showing the stats of each game side by side over the same time period?

The comparison you have up there is from radically different time periods, and therefore reeks of cherry picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    For the sake of argument, and fairness, would you mind showing the stats of each game side by side over the same time period?

The comparison you have up there is from radically different time periods, and therefore reeks of cherry picking.
    Was curious about these stats and these are pretty much the same now. (the following is more in general and not really directed at you btw)

But again, Twitch is a terrible statistic to make a point about a game being "good" or "successfull", since when there simply is no one streaming it or people are not interested in watching (WATCHING! Not playing/buying, for our two that specialize in spinning a narrative), the numbers just go down.
    Big and successfull games can just have no one stream or watch it but are still played a lot, for example Monster Hunter Rise, FF14, Pokemon Sword/Shield, Pokemon TCG or Among Us have absolutely TERRIBLE numbers for how successful those are and how much they sold/have active players. Games like Phasmophobia, Among Us or Fall Guys were in the top 10 most watched games for weeks or maybe even months and sold crazy good for how small they are, but now barely have anyone watching in comparison, because twitch metric relies ENTIRELY on people wanting to stream AND people watching it.
    A game could have 1 sold copy and have 50 million viewers on twitch, similary a game could have sold 100 million copy and 3 people watching and only 1 person streaming. FF14 for example (cause i have it open myself right now and know barely anyone watches it) has 26k people playing solely on steam right now (no clue about the non-steam PC or PS4/5 numbers), while it has barely 6k viewers, despite doing incredibly well and having dropped a patch recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Was curious about these stats and these are pretty much the same now. (the following is more in general and not really directed at you btw)

But again, Twitch is a terrible statistic to make a point about a game being "good" or "successfull", since when there simply is no one streaming it or people are not interested in watching (WATCHING! Not playing/buying, for our two that specialize in spinning a narrative), the numbers just go down.
    Big and successfull games can just have no one stream or watch it but are still played a lot, for example Monster Hunter Rise, FF14, Pokemon Sword/Shield, Pokemon TCG or Among Us have absolutely TERRIBLE numbers for how successful those are and how much they sold/have active players. Games like Phasmophobia, Among Us or Fall Guys were in the top 10 most watched games for weeks or maybe even months and sold crazy good for how small they are, but now barely have anyone watching in comparison, because twitch metric relies ENTIRELY on people wanting to stream AND people watching it.
    A game could have 1 sold copy and have 50 million viewers on twitch, similary a game could have sold 100 million copy and 3 people watching and only 1 person streaming. FF14 for example (cause i have it open myself right now and know barely anyone watches it) has 26k people playing solely on steam right now (no clue about the non-steam PC or PS4/5 numbers), while it has barely 6k viewers, despite doing incredibly well and having dropped a patch recently.
    I'm well aware of all of that, Twitch being used as a benchmark for success is ridiculous, but that's beside the point here.

The Average and Peak Viewer numbers comparison is 8 months apart and the Average and Peak Channel numbers comparison is 12 months apart. Given the context of his argument that's a completely invalid comparison.

I'm at least giving him a chance to try and be honest, with this, at least. We'll see how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post

It's an insane argument to make anyway because you can't quantify quality of a product through Twitch viewership at all. You have no idea if people are watching a game because it's good, because it's bad, or because Timthetatman is playing it and his audience would watch him read the newspaper. These kinds of games just aren't a good viewing experience, so their numbers are shit across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I'm at least giving him a chance to try and be honest, with this, at least. We'll see how that works out.
    You might be waiting a bit. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    NPCs will be contolled via quanta, currently they are not using quanta in the PU so the actual system is completely different to how NPCs currently operate.

The game will be ready when its ready and they are doing it with a much smaller team than any other AAA studio, its up to the player to decide if they want to back the game with more money or not, you are not forced to give CiG money so if your not 100% happy with whatever happens during development then you shouldnt back a game.
    It would have been ready years ago if the devs didn’t constantly add anything and everything they can think of lol

They blew the original funding goal out of the water and found they can just keep getting more and more money and never fully release the game

Oh the ships we already sold aren’t all feature complete and testable??? Well have 4 more

The planets are about 10% explorable?? Have more planets

The npcs are glitchy??? Well there’s more coming

It’s been 9 years and it’s sad that an indie game got more funding than AAA titles and is still no closer to release because the devs are incompetent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    because the devs are incompetent
    Well, the devs are fine. Its the team leads and CRobberts who need to be removed from the project. Yesterday.