Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    aaand he got banned xd
    It’s okay ;_; Moderation here is sort of like Star Citizen, broken and confusing.

… and now I’ll make it even worse by making this totally NOT an alt-account.

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Please post productively and refrain from posting meme-images to bait others.
    Meanwhile...

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    i.kym-cdn .com/photos/images/original/000/912/893/07f.jpg

Keep on hating! Funding must grow!
    He clearly must have some dunk memes posting rights that I’m lacking.

Yeah...Myobi has a tendency to self own.
    How do they say over there?
    We have pity.
    Like this for example, totally doesn't fall under “trolling” nor “minor spam” too...

Nor this:

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    What the hell kinda thread is this anyway? Saw a guy get banned on the spot for "Is the game out yet?"
    Meanwhile moderators go brrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What will happen first: Star Citizen releases, or SpaceX lands starship on the Moon?
    Totally not trolling too.

It’s why I don’t really bother much with this forum anymore, you just can’t really take it serious, they want to enforce some strict carebare rules, no pictures, no jokes, no fun allowed, but only at times and for some people. Thus why I just have that account to pop in here every couple of months, poke a little bit of fun at the mentally disabled, watch them all butthurt smashing that report button, have a giggle, get banned again, go back to my own stuff, repeat, it’s the cycle of life : )

Reminder, do not discuss moderation or other posters. Keep discussion on Star Citizen please, thanks y'all.

Looking forward to CitizenCon this year. Last year Chris got what he wanted - a perfect excuse to cancel the whole thing and not even host a digital event.

The reason they didn't go digital like any modern company is is because they had nothing to show. Won't fly two years in a row.

BTW, still waiting for SQ42 episode 1.

In Chris' December 2020 letter he was dissing himself when he was talking about release dates. "I don't wanna talk about dates". He should've had that approach in 2015, would've avoided totally butchering their own image and reputation.

I've seen nothing amazing about Star Citizen's progress as usual. If you go on the roadmap, they're now talking about reflections. So cool, right?
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2021-09-07 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    If you go on the roadmap, they're now talking about reflections. So cool, right?
    That reminds me more of Trials of Ascension with every passing day.

Radar and Scanning Tutorial that goes into the changes introduced with 3.14 update:

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf ive lost like 4m aUEC. yday i had about 7.5m
    today its 3.8m wtffffffffffffff

for the time a sucker invests in their piece of junk game they know how to reward it
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

It's been reported by many players, credits not being registered and sometimes come back, fortunately I haven't been bitten by that bug, yet.

Don't stress that much, after all if you explain in chat what happened thw community will most likely shower you with credits just for the trouble.

Do Not Go Gentle Into Star Citizen
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2021-09-07 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Won't change anything unless CIG actually has penalties imposed upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    CiG has it stated on every single ship sale if its a concept or flyable in the game and have done for quite some time, but regardless if a ship is available or not its in alpha not every ship has to be available and everyone gets a loaner ship if one is not available anyway.

Buying a ship not available is no different to buying a pre order.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    CiG has it stated on every single ship sale if its a concept or flyable in the game and have done for quite some time, but regardless if a ship is available or not its in alpha not every ship has to be available and everyone gets a loaner ship if one is not available anyway.

ASA was quite clear and CiG changed their marketing. But I am sure you know better than them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Reminder, do not discuss moderation or other posters. Keep discussion on Star Citizen please, thanks y'all.
    Considering everything that has been written in this thread, this is an utterly ridiculous comment.

I don't even know why you went off on this rant, it's clear what was lacking and CIG fixed it. You don't need to fight everything like your life is at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I don't even know why you went off on this rant, it's clear what was lacking and CIG fixed it. You don't need to fight everything like your life is at stake.
    He is being paid to do so.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    ASA was quite clear and CiG changed their marketing. But I am sure you know better than them, right?
    I cant remember for 100% but im sure the ships has always had the little note above buying options if its flight ready or concept or something in between, its pretty standard you would look into a purchase to see when its available in the first place, but currently its no different from a pre order so its the buyers fault if they dont pay attention when buying something in the first place.

Its pretty clear everyone knows star citizen is in development and not all ships are complete, and when a new ship just comes out of nowhere its obviously still a concept ship or your just an idiot to think it should be flyable straight away.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-09-09 at 12:14 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

I cant remember for 100% but im sure the ships has always had the little note above buying options if its flight ready or concept or something in between, its pretty standard you would look into a purchase to see when its available in the first place, but currently its no different from a pre order so its the buyers fault if they dont pay attention when buying something in the first place.

Its pretty clear everyone knows star citizen is in development and not all ships are complete, and when a new ship just comes out of nowhere its obviously still a concept ship or your just an idiot to think it should be flyable straight away.
    Yeah you must be a real idiot to think something in a cash shop isn't useable right away. Damn people are stupid. Oh wait you mean the vast majority of games with cash shops you can actually use what you purchase? What a novel idea, maybe SC should learn how to do that.

I like how you defend CIG on their disclaimer and then the next post claim you can't remember if it has always been there. Keep on going man, that hole just gets dug deeper and deeper.

Another non issue turned into drama by haters as usual and debunked by anyone with a brain and willing to use it:

I'll post my same comment as last time:

This is a nothingburger.

Here is the ASA process:

https://www.asa.org.uk/about-asa-and...omplaints.html

It got as far as step 2:

> Sometimes we’ll decide that there’s a problem under the rules but that the issues raised don’t call for us to investigate. In these cases we’ll write to the advertiser providing appropriate guidance. As we prefer to work by persuasion and agreement, some complaints can be resolved quickly and informally by working with an advertiser to have an ad changed or get a name taken off a mailing list. Informally resolved cases aren’t put before the ASA Council, so no ruling is published.

Literally not a big enough deal to actually investigate in order to make an official ruling, they instead provided informal advice to CIG based on their initial impression which would itself have been based on very limited information provided by this "backer" (that is actually someone from the refund sub that spends their life trying to kill this game and absolutely knew what a concept ship was) and therefore cannot be trusted to be true.

If there had been an official investigation CIG could have argued that the phrase "concept ship" was well understood by the audience for the email (i.e. star Citizen backers, it's not like the email was being sent to random people) and therefore not misleading, but why bother when all the ASA asked them to do was include the same disclaimer that was already on their website when you buy the ships.

> The ASA told Eurogamer that the complainant challenged whether the ad was misleading because it wasn't sufficiently clear the ship was a concept design **that may never materialise**.

This was a lie that the complainant told the ASA, and which we've already argued about in the past. All concept ships are committed to be made, this is noted in the disclaimer added by CIG.

> "This means that the vehicle is in development but is not yet ready to display in your Hangar or fly in Star Citizen. **It will be available as playable content in a later patch.** In the future, the vehicle price may increase and Lifetime Insurance or any extras may not be available."

Not "may", **will** be available. The number of concept ships that CIG has abandoned after people paid for them is 0.

OP lied to the ASA, and continues to lie. The ASA provided informal advice and the issue was dealt with, and now he's pushing it for all its worth as part of a massive grudge against the company making the game.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...dtiw/-/hc2wvk8

TLDR: Just a desperate refundie being dishonest to push drama and manipulate the sheep as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Okay, where can people discuss such issues then? Because clearly shit just doesn’t work as it was supposed to... I know it’s not a matter of favoritism towards users, but it is extremely random, it’s like it all depends on the current mood of the mod who stumbles upon the report, for example I’ve MrAnderson ignoring moderator warnings without getting infracted for it, I’ve seen him replying with memes, I’ve seen him calling people shit, and I also seen him getting infracted for dumb shit that honestly, he shouldn’t have been, and that goes for everyone else, not just here, but in the entire bloody place…

How fair is it, to get a temporary ban on the spot for typing something “is it out yet?” when tons of users, including moderators have been doing it since pretty much the thread started?

Why is a harmless joke considered “minor-spam”, while celebrating a user getting banned okay?

Hell, why can’t MrAnderson just call me a fucking cunt but I can stand here after openly admitting that I infringed the “circumventing a ban or suspension” and just be “fine” with it?

I hope you understand this isn’t personal, I not mad at any specific moderators, nor it is about any specific users. I just honestly think that the rules are ridiculously obtuse, and the system is pure shit, all it does is promoting passive-aggressive behavior, where users will constantly attempt walk that thin grey line while using the report button just out of spite for each other.

That said, now give me my points, I’ll see you all next month!

We have pity.
    Pity? Self-own? There is a reason behind the nickname my dude. Besides, I’m not the one with a decade old account dedicated solely to shill for a business company, I’m also not the hypocrite fool high on his own farts getting massively butthurt every time someone is remotely critical about a video game project, often accusing them of being “haters” while simultaneously shitting on multiple different games as a poor ass attempt at making Star Citizen somehow look superior… hell, it’s not my arrogant ass giving other backers shit whenever they dare to mention anything remotely negative towards the damn thing either…

… I don’t think it’s on me that you should be wasting that pity my friend, I just pass by here once or twice a month to get my free lulz and bans.

In all seriousness now, it’s sort of sad, I previously shared my recent experience with the free flight event, and as I stated, one of the thing I actually enjoyed, surprisingly, was the community, while I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon someone like you in the game, overall my experience with it was extremely positive, mostly chill, helpful and really respectful people, people that get a bad reputation and meme’d upon for being “mindless cultist” thanks to the zealous members of the community such as yourself, sort of ironic, that you have been at this so strongly for almost a decade now, without realizing that you’ve been hurting the project far more than all “dem haters” put together in this fucking place, you silly little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    That reminds me more of Trials of Ascension with every passing day.
    That’s actually still going…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFPpAvU9DQ

Apparently the 3 stooges sold it to some dude *shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    He is being paid to do so.
    You must be utterly mad to actually believe someone would actually pay Kenn to defend shit at all when he can’t even go one page without contradicting himself. They do it because they let themselves get emotionally attached, supposedly it’s going to be everything they ever dreamed about, plus it’s their own money on the line… therefore anything remotely negative towards the damn thing must be deflected at any fucking cost, it’s why you have you have people here turning rocks to somehow justify that a video game with a 50-player cap is a “massive multiplayer online” game, it might become one, eventually, maybe, but just that isn’t enough.

LOL! “everyone who thinks they are actually getting shit after paying hundreds to thousands of dollars for a “microtransaction” in this game that is still in development is a fucking idiot!”, and you people actually believe stuff like this is getting paid for… dear lord.

Also, another Schrödingertizen full circle, it’s already release, it has more content than other games, all others online games are constantly being developed, but at same time THIS is okay because the game is still in development. What a clown world we live in…

manipulate the sheep as usual.
    Roflmao, I love this.

Another non issue turned into drama by haters as usual and debunked by anyone with a brain and willing to use it:

TLDR: Just a desperate refundie being dishonest to push drama and manipulate the sheep as usual.
    Click the link you just posted. A post downvoted into oblivion and his logic trashed in the replies. Did you honestly sort by Controversial to try to find people mindlessly defending CIG?

And you talk about desperate.

You literally can't make this up, the guy you posted is delusional.

http://prntscr.com/1rmzo0h

http://prntscr.com/1rmzs1g
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2021-09-09 at 06:53 PM.