Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    It is you who clearly doesnt understand a thing, star citizens tool wins every single day compared to your subpar tool from coherant labs, you will never win an argument since you dont even understand how building blocks tool actually works and never will since you dont work for CiG.

Building blocks is clearly better as its not just a UI tool, its a game development tool.
    How's Scotland treating you? You remind me of MrKennedy from WWE at times with all this arguing.

On a serious note, I am happy to stop criticizing the game once you tell one bad thing over it or one thing that you would improve.

I have downloaded the game just now and have spent 5 hours to see where this superiority comes from and genuinely speaking while the science fiction concept/roadmap looks good the game just now is a potato of Mish mash half finished ideas and a completely lifeless world that genuinely speaking it would be a video game bomb if released now.

Hell Crowfall which was an even bigger mess even when released, had more things to do than a 500 million dollar game in development for over 10!!! Years already with religious style fanatic zealots like yourself supporting it blindly.

So please since all our opinions don't matter and you are the synergy of knowing everything, what's one point that you would improve or one bad aspect of Star Citizen?

you dont even understand how building blocks tool actually works and never will since you dont work for CiG.

Building blocks is clearly better as its not just a UI tool, its a game development tool.
    I mean do you work for them to have this supposed knowledge? Lord knows you have provided no proof of such things. But that is par for the course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    ... because it really is like arguing with a bot that is incapable of critical thought or deviating from it's script.
    With free reign to do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by - Zephox - View Post
    How's Scotland treating you? You remind me of MrKennedy from WWE at times with all this arguing.

On a serious note, I am happy to stop criticizing the game once you tell one bad thing over it or one thing that you would improve.

I have downloaded the game just now and have spent 5 hours to see where this superiority comes from and genuinely speaking while the science fiction concept/roadmap looks good the game just now is a potato of Mish mash half finished ideas and a completely lifeless world that genuinely speaking it would be a video game bomb if released now.

Hell Crowfall which was an even bigger mess even when released, had more things to do than a 500 million dollar game in development for over 10!!! Years already with religious style fanatic zealots like yourself supporting it blindly.

So please since all our opinions don't matter and you are the synergy of knowing everything, what's one point that you would improve or one bad aspect of Star Citizen?
    The game is in development there is no bad things because everything is being improved upon, whatever the developers do is whats best for the game, star citizen even in an alpha is more successful than a ton of games that have been fully released, it should increase even more by a decent margin once SQ42 is completed.

The PU currently is only a small portion of whats actually been done with the game and its currently give the best space game experience out of all of the games available, star citizen isnt 1 game its several games combined into one MMO and a seperate single player campaign game.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

I'll catch an infraction for saying so, and I'm super fine with it, but you are a massive fucking clown. I really hope you aren't responsible for... anything whatsoever in your life. You're like the perfect possible customer for CiG.
    You never said hes wrong tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    You never said hes wrong tho.
    That sure says a lot for how fanatical some defenders are here.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't think it was implied by my language? Are you all like this?
    They aren’t here for discussion. Just to blindly defend and shill for the game.

I'll at least give Anderson points for sometimes being a little more objective about things, but otherwise, yeah.
    Anderson has at least talked about not recommending the game because it being in Alpha or something along those lines and has acknowledged some flaws with the game but also says things like:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Oh that's an easy one. If a better game comes along I'll play it and focus on it instead of Star Citizen.

I follow the fun, it's why I play video-games.
    in which you replied "Star Citizen can do no wrong, my opinion on it will not change, nothing will change unless a better game eventually comes along" is how this reads to me." That is how I felt when I read the response as well. But it is cool, if he thinks that is the end all be all game for him, fine. At least he is not 100% fanatical like kenn and apparently Otaka. Just 95%.

- - - Updated - - -

The game is in development there is no bad things because everything is being improved upon
    If that isn't drinking the Kool-Aid I don't know what is. You do realize development can also go very very wrong right? Cancelled games happen for a reason. Hell CR himself kind of had to be removed from a project because development was a fucking shitshow.

- - - Updated - - -

whatever the developers do is whats best for the game
    Are you paid to say this?

- - - Updated - - -

star citizen even in an alpha is more successful than a ton of games that have been fully released
    More successful at funneling tons of money into the game at least.

- - - Updated - - -

it should increase even more by a decent margin once SQ42 is completed.
    That thing that was greyboxed in 2016? When does SQ get completed, 2028? What if SQ42 is a steaming pile of shit when it releases? What then?

- - - Updated - - -

The PU currently is only a small portion of whats actually been done with the game
    Really? Is that what they told you? Or is that what you were told to say?

and its currently give the best space game experience out of all of the games available
    That says a lot about the state of space games than it does anything about SC. Then again it is also your opinion that it is the 'best space game experience'. But we know how it is with opinions = fact for you.

star citizen isnt 1 game its several games combined into one MMO and a seperate single player campaign game.
    And it is failing quite well at being either of those things. 50 player cap. No single player campaign available to play.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2022-05-21 at 05:59 PM.

Hence the "sometimes." It happens, just in the mix of all the other stuff like the one you just quoted.
    Yup, it is sad that is the state of the 'defense team'. But if they weren't so fanatical this thread would be dead and that isn't as fun either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    It would need to actually live up to the hype and do exactly what Chris Roberts and CIG say it can and will do for it to turn completely around.

For now though, server meshing getting implemented and the game being able to handle more than 50 people at a time.
    I'm not too invested in all this but personally I think it wasn't a scam from the get go, IMO at some point when all the $$ was flowing in then greed might of set in.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

A tool that can do mutliple things over a tool that does one thing, a tool that does multiple things is always superior.

- - - Updated - - -

You are unable to prove im wrong so you will forever be incorrect, the tools abilitie sspeak for themselves, a tool that only does the UI is never going to beat a tool that does that and many other things combined.
    Nope, you replied to that guy who provided proof that other toolkits work better. You cried and provided nothing in return other than "DERP IN GAME!!!" without actually linking something. Because asking him to buy a game to prove your point is retarded. I'm asking you to actually step up and stop being a shill for once.

Learn to argue because you suck at it.
    Last edited by Ausr; 2022-05-21 at 09:58 PM.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Nope, you replied to that guy who provided proof that other toolkits work better. You cried and provided nothing in return other than "DERP IN GAME!!!" without actually linking something. Because asking him to buy a game to prove your point is retarded. I'm asking you to actually step up and stop being a shill for once.

Learn to argue because you suck at it.
    He didnt provide 1 single crumb of anything that could be considered proof, so you dont need to lie, he claimed without one shred of evidence that the tool he suggested is a god compared to anything CiG have made. You need to be better at getting actual factual data because you are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

He doesnt even know how the CiG building block tool even works, the star citizen building blocks tool not only does UI features, it does a hell of alot more for the development of the game so that alone makes it superior, combined with actual instances of each tool being used.

He didnt provide 1 single crumb of anything that could be considered proof, so you dont need to lie, he claimed without one shred of evidence that the tool he suggested is a god compared to anything CiG have made. You need to be better at getting actual factual data because you are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

He doesnt even know how the CiG building block tool even works, the star citizen building blocks tool not only does UI features, it does a hell of alot more for the development of the game so that alone makes it superior, combined with actual instances of each tool being used.
    No links provided from you. Claims other people need to provide 'facts'. Seems to claim to have internal knowledge of how the CiG tools work despite you know, not working for them. Typical response from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm not too invested in all this but personally I think it wasn't a scam from the get go, IMO at some point when all the $$ was flowing in then greed might of set in.
    Nah, it's Chris Roberts, it was a scam from the start.

You never provide evidence either. Also no the thoughts in your head do not count as proof. At least Anderson tries with his defense of the game with links. You on the other hand just act like your thoughts are fact. Please describe in detail how SC toolset is superior, judging by how you talk about it you must be familiar with the intricate details of the systems. Please brake it down in a nice side by side comparison. Show your homework, don't plagiarize.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm sure it being a scam wasn't the point, but Chris Roberts isn't known for being able to deliver on his vision. The end result is the same, so far. We'll see. I hope it succeeds. Truly. As I've said before though, I have very little faith it ever will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    No links provided from you. Claims other people need to provide 'facts'. Seems to claim to have internal knowledge of how the CiG tools work despite you know, not working for them. Typical response from you.
    I always took it as fact that Kenn worked for CiG. How else does he know so much about their dev tools?

It is you who clearly doesnt understand a thing, star citizens tool wins every single day compared to your subpar tool from coherant labs, you will never win an argument since you dont even understand how building blocks tool actually works and never will since you dont work for CiG.

It does not matter, it is you who don't understand a thing. There isnt anything that is even remotely close to the rendering power of html&css. Neither is their "building blocks".

If you still dont understand then html&css is Bugatti Veyron and NEXT best thing you can get on worldwide market is VW golf from 2000. The gap is that huge.
    You are literally trying to argue that VW Golf is better than Veyron.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    I always took it as fact that Kenn worked for CiG. How else does he know so much about their dev tools?
    I am about to spill some beans here and say being in the industry and having proven a few things behind the scenes I am confident and would call out a couple of different posters here by name but if you do wish and want to take it with a grain of salt but there are 4 CiG employees in this thread having posted stuff.

Kenn isn't one of them or not directly affiliated considering how easy he could potentially have been targeted and indirectly put into trouble.

Regardless, it doesn't matter what all of us say over the game or our experience with the game itself you won't win even if you post videos and pics of some of the mess existing in the game, it will bounce back as either superior feature or still on development so expected to be broken for the next 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    It does not matter, it is you who don't understand a thing. There isnt anything that is even remotely close to the rendering power of html&css. Neither is their "building blocks".

If you still dont understand then html&css is Bugatti Veyron and NEXT best thing you can get on worldwide market is VW golf from 2000. The gap is that huge.
    You are literally trying to argue that VW Golf is better than Veyron.
    What matters is the building blocks tool and how it is made, you dont have one single idea on how the tool actually works, you dont know if they are not currently using HTML/CSS already within building blocks or not so you are completely ignorant of the actual tool you are claiming is terrible, you have lost the argument the moment you made up assumptions on how the tool actually works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    You never provide evidence either. Also no the thoughts in your head do not count as proof. At least Anderson tries with his defense of the game with links. You on the other hand just act like your thoughts are fact. Please describe in detail how SC toolset is superior, judging by how you talk about it you must be familiar with the intricate details of the systems. Please brake it down in a nice side by side comparison. Show your homework, don't plagiarize.
    Im not the one making a claim about a tool they know nothing about, you cant claim something is superior without actually knowing everything about each tool, my judgement of the tool is what is actually in each of the games that use the tools.

SC is superior with just the basic facts that is does multiple things compared to coherant labs tool which is focused on one thing.

Im not the one making a claim about a tool they know nothing about, you cant claim something is superior without actually knowing everything about each tool, my judgement of the tool is what is actually in each of the games that use the tools.
    Your judgement of the tool is based on what is in the games but not the tool itself. So you have no knowledge on it whatsoever is what you're saying.

Do you know everything about each tool? You just admitted you do not know. Sounds like you are making claims about things you know nothing about.

- - - Updated - - -

SC is superior with just the basic facts that is does multiple things compared to coherant labs tool which is focused on one thing.
    Just because a tool could do multiple things does not make it better, but you of course claim your opinions as facts yet again. You need to really stop using the word facts.

- - - Updated - - -

What matters is the building blocks tool and how it is made, you dont have one single idea on how the tool actually works
    Do YOU know how they work?

- - - Updated - - -

you dont know if they are not currently using HTML/CSS already within building blocks or not so you are completely ignorant of the actual tool you are claiming is terrible
    Speaking of ignorance. YOU don't know what they are doing.

- - - Updated - - -

you have lost the argument the moment you made up assumptions on how the tool actually works.
    my judgement of the tool is what is actually in each of the games that use the tools.
    Ah man, you got 'em.

You're just a living contradiction.