Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    You dont need to work in development to make a judgement of things that you can see and test
    "You can't say X about CiG unless you work there" for some reason comes to mind.
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    I don't see how anyone could see Star Citizen increasing popularity as an inconvenient.
    As the game gets more updates and gets more playable the more players it will attract.
    It's a natural process that's been happening for the last years and is likely to continue.
    I mean good on you for not comparing SC to MMO numbers on twitch which shit all over SCs numbers. You don’t compare it to mmos when it suits you of course. But if it favors SC to compare it to something you do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    "You can't say X about CiG unless you work there" for some reason comes to mind.
    Only if it benefits him would he say that, gawd!

Numbers when in a vacuum loose meaning.

Just like words, Context is everything.

Remove it and you remove the essence.
    This is just so weird to read after your twitch post. It's like 2 different people wrote a comment from completely polar viewpoints.

You say 'numbers when in a vacuum lose meaning' but this is what your post did. SC's numbers have no meaning despite you trying to use them as an example of it being more popular.

Context is everything. Exactly, so why leave out the context?

Remove it and you remove the essence. So why remove it? This is just so odd.

SC has both a free fly week ongoing and has also had a recent patch. Both of these create an increase of players and therefore viewers. The other games have neither of these things at the moment. Thus the numbers in a vacuum are useless, the context is removed and the essence is lost.
    Last edited by 1001; 2022-05-24 at 08:28 PM.

the game is actually running very smoothly
    AAAAHAHAHA. The game has so many bugs that I quit trying to play it after days of lost progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    AAAAHAHAHA. The game has so many bugs that I quit trying to play it after days of lost progress.
    I think of the dishonesty that gets spewed by those two the ones that claim the game is running well, is smooth and so on are the best. Yeah a 50 player cap MMO that is prone to server crashes every few hours with massive bugs is DA BEST EVAH.

But the servers are clogged man! Too many people trying to play. You know like 51 people trying to get on the same server, WHEW, too much to handle man.

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    This is just so weird to read after your twitch post. It's like 2 different people wrote a comment from completely polar viewpoints.
    It’s okay as long as it’s convenient.

Also, spoiler alert, for those unaware you can read the entire post and get all the needed context just by clicking the quotation (It won’t make it any better), so all that poetic hypocritic crap just really means that once again he was caught with his pants down. It happens when you are not half as smart as you try to portray yourself as, and are willing to say whatever it takes to defend something against everything for years, you just lose track of what your opinions are supposed to be and start stumbling all over the place.
    Ahahahaha!

The graphs showcase the average numbers of both streamers and viewers from 2017 till now.

So 5 years of data.

Some growth, some stability, some spike of interest and some recession in activity along the years.

I think it matches Star Citizen player/funding growth like a glove.

Coincidence? I think not.

I think not.
    Sums up this post.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Coincidence? I think not.
    Twitch viewers =/= player count, game growth, stability of said game, money game is making, nothing.

Twitch can give a bit of information, one data point that does not mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Twitch stats again? I watch people play Europa Universalis IV, HoI4, and Crusader Kings 2 & 3. Yet I don't play any of those games. Just because you watch someone play a game is in no way an indicator that they play said game @MrAnderson you are making assumptions that you can in no way back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    Yes, "off the charts" with 4k viewers.

SC is now neck-and-neck with this hot new hit title:

Quoting so he has to see it on the next page as well.

Awww SC won't have a shitty zoomer twitch following, what a loss... not.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game popularity would probably ramp up if they actually released SQ42.

Holy Christ the game is buggy though. I was playing over the weekend and had simple bugs like not being able to retrieve my ships multiple times, packages exploding inside my ship arbitrarily, and the automatic landing system and radar bugs for marking landing zones not working. Looks pretty but when you can barely get the game to function and the servers have significant issues even with playing with friends, yeah it's not good. Give me the single player.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Quoting so he has to see it on the next page as well.
    ... and I'll repeat, that' an average during a big event.

On a normal day, let's say February 9th, this is how it actually looks like:

This "But look at dem twitch stats!" crap is old, pointless, and dumb but for some reason he insists on it.
    Ahahahaha!

15+ Year Old Account
    whatever the developers do is whats best for the game,
    If you unironically believe this, then I don't want to see you criticize Blizzard or any other developer for decisions they make on their games ever again. You've lost all credibility with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    If you unironically believe this, then I don't want to see you criticize Blizzard or any other developer for decisions they make on their games ever again. You've lost all credibility with this statement.
    How can i lose any credibility when i dont actively go around talking bad things about what developers are doing, i actually defend the choices other game companies make.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Have you used building blocks tool no so you dont understand the tool, its just that simple.
    Being a chief myself and seeing how the other chief in restaurant prepares me a meal with feces i can be pretty sure its not gonna be tasty.

Meanwhile you don't even know what that chief is doing cause you never cooked anything in your entire life.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Knew very little about this game outside the general infamy, found this video very informative:

Gotta admit from what is shown of the game it does actually look cool but I'm firmly against any kind of early access. I prefer to wait for a full release before giving a game any of my time.
    Good luck with that. It's vaporware. It will never release. Once it releases and faces scrutiny, the grift will come to a halt. Better to keep it as pre release while constantly adding new ships to buy while retinkering everything that has become outdated due to the passage of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Honestly, he never had any credibility.

i dont actively go around talking bad things about what developers are doing
    Humm....

ED is just a shell of a game in comparison.
    current alpha is miles better than ED and thats a similar game
    Elite Dangerous, more to do in SC now in one system than the whole of what ED has
    there is equal or even more gameplay currently in game than ED the only other game remotely similar.
    There is more to do in SC than ED and thats a fact
    Fact is SC offers more than ED does
    ED is a half decent game but it is massively lacking in depth and meaning
    ED is a bland game, i have experienced all it has to offer and it holds no interest
    ED exploration is boring and at the simplest level of gameplay.
    EDs flight and travel is terrible compared to what SC currently has ingame and no immersion at all.
    Everything in ED is basic
    skill is not even a factor in ED its just too simple
    ED just doesnt feel like a space game at all.
    ED is just a bland forgetful experience.
    ED is boring and has no content
    ED lacks any sort of depth it loses interest very quickly
    Hummmm....

FF raids are boring and easy.
    hummmmmmmmm....

blizz cant even fix the main issues in current WoW
    Shall I keep digging, or is that enough?

Also, big lol:

You have already lost the argument over and over and yet refuse to admit you are wrong about it, seems you are a little too far gone.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-05-25 at 08:16 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    Shall I keep digging, or is that enough?
    Haha damn you work fast. Nope no bad talking devs there!