Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    i have also never said any of those games were bad
    *5 minute search*

i would say WoW is a bad game as its terrible and boring offering no challenge
    ED is just a bland forgetful experience.
    ED is a bland game, i have experienced all it has to offer and it holds no interest
    ED is boring and has no content
    ED is just a dissapointment for a space game
    You are a compulsive liar. You need to stop. Find help.

Edited - lol:

If you use twitch as a metric for popularity then gas station simulator is more popular than WoW, what ppl watch on twitch means very little in how good a game actually is.
    Where is the "Hey Anderson, dont talk BS about things you will never understand."?

See, this is what I love about this thread, these two come here almost every day accusing others of arguing in bad faith, lying and hating while always trying to take the moral high ground, stopping the misinformation, shining a light upon those filthy lies, promoting constructive criticism…. what a load of transparent bullshit, they don’t give a flying fuck about any of it, they are worse than everyone else here combined, all they do is lie, deceit and hate upon everyone who doesn’t stand with their corporate shilling, it reeks of hypocrisy, and it’s done in such a sloppy way that people can’t but stumble upon piles and piles of evidence of it.

Kenn
    seems to believe that twitch views mean doesn’t translate into quality nor popularity… when it comes to other games, when it’s about Star Citizen, he just goes quiet as a rat while Anderson brags about it every bloody month, then you have MrAnderson who’s here to “post facts and evidences that expose lies and misconceptions” yet, so far hasn’t said a single word to the hundreds of contradictions that Keen keeps spewing around… see, it's not Star Citizen that people hate, it’s people like you two, people with no principles, that will say just about anything to fulfill their own agenda.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-05-27 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    Then learn to analyze it
    No need to get rattled, numbers are numbers and engagement growth is engagement growth. More people play it because more people can get more enjoyment from the game as it becomes more accessible hence fun to play. It's just data, but it's the way it is;
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-05-27 at 11:59 PM.

*5 minute search*

Edited - lol:

Where is the "Hey Anderson, dont talk BS about things you will never understand."?

See, this is what I love about this thread, these two come here almost every day accusing others of arguing in bad faith, lying and hating while always trying to take the moral high ground, stopping the misinformation, shining a light upon those filthy lies, promoting constructive criticism…. what a load of transparent bullshit, they don’t give a flying fuck about any of it, they are worse than everyone else here combined, all they do is lie, deceit and hate upon everyone who doesn’t stand with their corporate shilling, it reeks of hypocrisy, and it’s done in such a sloppy way that people can’t but stumble upon piles and piles of evidence of it.

Kenn
    seems to believe that twitch views mean doesn’t translate into quality nor popularity… when it comes to other games, when it’s about Star Citizen, he just goes quiet as a rat while Anderson brags about it every bloody month, then you have MrAnderson who’s here to “post facts and evidences that expose lies and misconceptions” yet, so far hasn’t said a single word to the hundreds of contradictions that Keen keeps spewing around… see, it's not Star Citizen that people hate, it’s people like you two, people with no principles, that will say just about anything to fulfill their own agenda.
    If somebody accuses you of something you know you did not do, thats because he tries to cower up he has done it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    No need to get rattled, numbers are numbers and engagement growth is engagement growth. More people play it because more people can get more enjoyment from the game as it becomes more accessible hence fun to play. It's just data, but it's the way it is;
    That’s a cute way to weasel out of it, as usual, you should post it over a sunset and share it on Facebook, on the bright side, at least you were finally able to prove a point, it does actually seem easier to bury the head in the sand than to admit how wrong and full of shit.

… and here’s also my random YouTube video to show that I’m also contributing to the thread.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-05-28 at 12:25 AM.

No need to be angry that the game is thriving. As it gets developed more players join the fun. It's only natural.

No need to be angry that the game is thriving. As it gets developed more players join the fun. It's only natural.
    When you play WoW on a private server, sometimes people ask in general chat "what is the population of the server?"
    The answer is always same:"50"

What is the population of SC servers?

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    "Their individual blocks are written in C++ and they have bootleg chromium inspector which is essentially reinventing the wheel"
    Lmao, how soon will they start rewriting it in Rust and set back development for another 20 years?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Did you know that people in order to mask anger, often just project it into those that they are angry with? I understand that those are points that make you uncomfortable, it can’t be easy admitting such levels of hypocrisy, but to avoid them in this way sort of hints on desperation.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-05-28 at 11:13 AM.

Did you know that people in order to mask anger, often just project it into those that they are angry with? I understand that those are points that make you uncomfortable, it can’t be easy admitting such levels of hypocrisy, but to avoid them in this way sort of hints on desperation.
    Is that why they have to keep making new accounts because they get banned? Hypocrisy and desperation indeed.

Such obsession with hating a video-game shouldn't be made into a lifestyle though. Specially one that keeps growing year after year. Doesn't seem healthy or productive.

Folks, knock it off. The bickering needs to stop. Keep discussion on the game. If you don't have anything new or topical to contribute, just don't post. The personal squabbles need to end.

I'm over it, no point wasting time that could be better used making credits:

Because I don’t really care about this forum or its rules. I told you from the start that I’m only here to have fun at the expense of people like you, therefore I don’t need to do a half-hassled job trying to hide behind noble goals like you do, it’s completely fine if I get banned, as the nickname should indicate.

Now as Edge recommends, let’s stop the bickering and go back to our lovely discussion about the twitch stats that you keep insisting on bringing up so often, it seems that you got so distracting convincing yourself that I “hate” stuff that you conveniently forgot about it.

I’m still trying to figure out exactly who’s “dismissing data” or denying player/financial growth, because as far as I’m aware pointing out that Twitch/Youtube engagement is a poor metric for it doesn’t necessarily deny its existence, which is something that funnily enough even Kenn seems to be able to grasp.

Nice video though! But I prefer to farm my credits just by throwing my dollars at the monitor.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-05-29 at 09:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck, i cant help but to reinstall the game. again...

i hope vulkan implementation will make it worth
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post

Unless you really need the space on the disk, why even bother uninstalling? Just leave it be to hop on every now and then with every update to check it out like most people do. If you are looking for something more stable with a base progression system already in place, you should just seek alternatives until SC goes into a BETA version… although there aren’t that many to begin with, especially considering that Starfield just got delayed, still considering Bethesda track record I wouldn’t place much hope on it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you really need the space on the disk, why even bother uninstalling? Just leave it be to hop on every now and then with every update to check it out like most people do. If you are looking for something more stable with a base progression system already in place, you should just seek alternatives until SC goes into a BETA version… although there aren’t that many to begin with, especially considering that Starfield just got delayed, still considering Bethesda track record I wouldn’t place much hope on it either.
    yeah disk space is the problem. i have like 120gb free to use. i rotate between WoW, SC and other games that require SSD xd

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post

Lmao vulkan will save performance? DLSS would save performance somewhat, but that is too hard for these failures to implement.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Thought about picking this up. Then I realized that the game still probably has several years to go before it's even close to finished. Watched some streams and noticed it's still very buggy and performance on these streamer rigs seems iffy. Doubt my 1070ti can handle it. Still, I have the itch to buy it.. I must resist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    Thought about picking this up. Then I realized that the game still probably has several years to go before it's even close to finished. Watched some streams and noticed it's still very buggy and performance on these streamer rigs seems iffy. Doubt my 1070ti can handle it. Still, I have the itch to buy it.. I must resist.
    1070 isnt the problem, but the CPU in my case

- - - Updated - - -

i just got told vulkan isnt in yet. wtf??? wasnt this supposed to be in 3.17?

*5 minute search*

Edited - lol:

Kenn
    I love how he literally stopped replying after this. Why is kenn not banned for trolling in this forum is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    I think the free flight event is still up, if you really want to give it a go without throwing cash at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    I love how he literally stopped replying after this. Why is kenn not banned for trolling in this forum is beyond me.
    Oh, he always ignores those posts and just keeps on repeating the same old stuff, he'll be back, don’t worry about it.

It’s not just him though, you seen how this discussion on the twitch views went with Anderson, the same as it always goes, brings it up, is proven wrong, tries to distort the point from “twitch views are a poor metric for a video game growth” to the blunt denial of the game’s growth, and when that also fails, he just starts accusing people of “hating” the game while completely ignoring any of the points raised… then moderation shows up, tells us to finally shut the fuck up about it, and we are back to sharing every random SC YouTube video and pointing at people telling people they argue in bad faith : )
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-05-29 at 12:01 PM.