Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks just fine to me. However I don't understand how you don't die to stuff on the ground all the time with your health bars right there.
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced

That quality is VERY good, I've watched a million WoW vids on youtube and having my own youtube channel I know how frustrating it is to deal with quality issues, trust me, that is very good quality and you should be happy with it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's his own video playback that is what is bothering him. I'd say it could be your camera, but since it's a Fraps video, the camera lacking 60p would have made the difference, however that isn't the issue.

The gamma does look a little high, but other than that your videos look top notch at 1080p mate.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what the others are on about but I think the quality is off. It's all a bit hazy, the colours are off and text is a bit blurry. Maybe it's the gamma as someone said?

I remember having similar problems with one of my videos "back in the day". I think using different codec fixed it. I'd link you the guide I used but it was old back then, must be even older now and I seriously doubt it's of any relevance anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    I'm not sure what the others are on about but I think the quality is off. It's all a bit hazy, the colours are off and text is a bit blurry. Maybe it's the gamma as someone said?

I remember having similar problems with one of my videos "back in the day". I think using different codec fixed it. I'd link you the guide I used but it was old back then, must be even older now and I seriously doubt it's of any relevance anymore.
    either another codec, raising the bitrate (even if yt scales it down, it may help), or the 1072p rendering.