Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would really like to set my Tellmewhen up like this guy does in his movies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjtco...=ULCb21sMWZdiQ

Any clues to how he does that with the tracking of DoTs, the warning that the DoT isn't up and such?
    Silvy - Mage since April -05.

Has anyone been able to track their Stagger with Tellmewhen? I tried making the addon track the spell "Stagger", but it wouldn't track the Stagger debuff, most likely because it has 3 different IDs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpurin View Post
    Has anyone been able to track their Stagger with Tellmewhen? I tried making the addon track the spell "Stagger", but it wouldn't track the Stagger debuff, most likely because it has 3 different IDs.
    You should be able to do that with a meta icon. Create three icons, one each for Light Stagger, Moderate Stagger, and Heavy Stagger, and hide all of them. Then create a new one, set it to Meta Icon, and set the three Stagger icons in it.

You can enter multiple spells in a normal debuff-symbol. Just devide them with a semicolon like: "Moderate Stagger; Heavy Stagger". And because you can only have one of them at a time it'll work perfectly fine

No need for a Meta-Icon if you do it like this.

Just wanted to let people know that there is a full fledged clcInfo plugin available now on Curse. Since I am not allowed to post links, you can search for clcInfo_Monk on Curse.
    If you are unfamiliar with clcInfo, it is an addon dedicated to showing ability priority suggestions.

This is fully configurable for both Windwalker and Brewmaster monks.