Looking for 3 million wow subs to vote with there wallet

If your unsatisfied with the direction of the game with the horrible daily grind system of forcing you to upgrade your toon and buggy live release of pandaland
    if u are a cardtime buying customer i ask you to vote with your money and not play for 1 month if we get 3 million+ people vote and unsub for 1 month we can send a powerful message to the stockholders to change things up at blizzard where this company is clearly implementing methods in the game to MILK there customer base for all there worth if you agree with this we are forfeiting the month of November so dont pay for November and lets send a message that we dont like being taken advantage of with crappy game design clearly designed to MILK you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think coming to a WoW community website is going to be your calling for this topic! Let alone i don't thing 3million people exist on here... let alone actively

Edit: From what I've seen the majority of my friends and a lot of people on these forums look like they're having a great time with the expansion so far, 2 weeks in I don't think it's fair to judge it's a failure
    Hydrogen the Undying
    Ry, Hellscream's Downfall
    Economics, Champion of Ulduar
    Dissonance - We raid mornings and stuff. Dissonanceguild.com (US 186, US #3 morning guild)
    Twitter: Ry_walk. Economics Major

Quote Originally Posted by beefster View Post
    If your unsatisfied with the direction of the game with the horrible daily grind system of forcing you to upgrade your toon and buggy live release of pandaland
    if u are a cardtime buying customer i ask you to vote with your money and not play for 1 month if we get 3 million+ people vote and unsub for 1 month we can send a powerful message to the stockholders to change things up at blizzard where this company is clearly implementing methods in the game to MILK there customer base for all there worth if you agree with this we are forfeiting the month of November so dont pay for November and lets send a message that we dont like being taken advantage of with crappy game design clearly designed to MILK you.
    Many of the people think that Mists of Pandaria is doing things right. I am not convinced that the ones complaining are playing the game.

if you don't like it stop playing, it's not perfect but you'll have half those people unsub because they feel it's too hard and the other half unsub because they feel it's too easy and then where will that leave you

Deleted
    MoP is turning out to be a great expac. Good content and the dailies are enjoyable with a party..

yet another child or vanilla vet blizz couldn't satisfy.

Will get a ban for this. But what most people are probally thinking, fuck off .

This thread came during the wrong xpac bro.. If you had said this during Cata it may have happened. MoP however has gotten things back on track. Making things actually take effort is something that should be happening and I applaud Blizzard for doing it. I only hope they stick to their guns and don't fall the the casual crowd crying on the forums.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    Many of the people think that Mists of Pandaria is doing things right. I am not convinced that the ones complaining are playing the game.
    This. This and all of This.

OP: Take the tinfoil hat off for a second. yes there is a grand conspiracy and Blizzard is a part of the Illuminati to rob us of our money to fund the new world order 2012 is nigghhhh i tell you.

The game is fun. i enjoy it. you dont clearly.

Solution?

You quit, we keep playing. kthxbai

Quote Originally Posted by beefster View Post
    forcing you to upgrade your toon
    This part I really didn't understand.

But but but I like the game atm. Don't make me quit...
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Hmm.

Call me crazy if you like, but I just... don't see this happening.

I am sorry

Give it time. People are enjoying themselves for the time being. After around 3 months we should see how bad burn out is. I am already burned out on dailies so I do what I enjoy, if I can't get into LFR heart of fear when it comes out because I haven't been hoarding valor or charms and I get bored, then I will leave. Which is really I think it is all about, you shouldn't be doing things you don't enjoy. If there aren't enough things in the game that you enjoy to keep you busy, leave if you get bored and maybe Blizzard will do something about it. Me, I'm still having fun, I'll worry about heart of fear when they open it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see nothing good coming out of a thread like this