Thread: Alani mount

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Alani mount

So how much should I sell the mount for? I'm half way done collecting shards.

Im pretty sure its gonna be soulbound, but if not i would imagine 500k easy, just cause of the shear time it takes to collect the shards.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's BoP. You can't sell it.

You can group up with the buyer though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    It's BoP. You can't sell it.
    Im guessing he is inviting the buyer to the group then killing it, letting the buyer loot the item. No?

10+ Year Old Account
    The mount is BoP and it also requires Exalted with August Celestials to learn.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Even if it were BOE, you wouldn't get more than 10k for it. You can buy one basically just like it off the August Celestial vendor for that much when exalted. The mount is a waste to farm for unless you want to save money.
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2012-10-11 at 06:09 AM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Even if it were BOE, you wouldn't get more than 10k for it. You can buy it off the August Celestial vendor for that much when exalted. The mount is a waste to farm for unless you want to save money.
    Alani is the rare spawn Ruby Thundering Cloud Serpent, the one off the vender is I believe gold given its name. Though there are no pictures of it so I couldn't be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Even if it were BOE, you wouldn't get more than 10k for it. You can buy it off the August Celestial vendor for that much when exalted. The mount is a waste to farm for unless you want to save money.
    The August one you can buy, not Ruby

Deleted
    I'd say 200k max. It's not really that difficult to get (people have it within two weeks of launch), I'd put it on about a par with the mount from the Shadowmourne legendary, back when that was actually difficult to obtain, scaled with inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I'd say 200k max. It's not really that difficult to get (people have it within two weeks of launch), I'd put it on about a par with the mount from the Shadowmourne legendary, back when that was actually difficult to obtain, scaled with inflation.
    So try for 500k and settle for lower.

The ruby one sparkles and the vendor one doesn't. I think all the cloud serpents are pretty lame.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Even if it were BOE, you wouldn't get more than 10k for it. You can buy one basically just like it off the August Celestial vendor for that much when exalted. The mount is a waste to farm for unless you want to save money.
    Differen't mount entirely.

Link

Click the red "View in 3D" button.

Deleted
    Even as a mount collector for me 500k is a bit step.Best option would be to see how many people have it on your server and then make a strategy on the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssangel View Post
    Even as a mount collector for me 500k is a bit step.Best option would be to see how many people have it on your server and then make a strategy on the price.
    Ya I would be the 2nd one horde side to have it.

Not to turn this into an economics lecture here but something is worth what people are willing to pay for it. No point asking in threads how much to sell it for, they will either quote a price you won't find a buyer for or underquote (for one reason or another). You need to test your server's economy. Advertise for a few days and see what people are willing to bid. And be patient, it's a niche appeal item.

While we are on the topic of selling mounts. What would be a good price for the engineering rocket mount? It's like... 90k in mats alone. I want to sell it for 300k, but do you think anyone would pay that much for it?

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Im guessing he is inviting the buyer to the group then killing it, letting the buyer loot the item. No?
    You cant, once you bring her down you've tagged the mob, the other player cant get it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    You cant, once you bring her down you've tagged the mob, the other player cant get it.
    Master loot and kill it together?

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Master loot and kill it together?
    Pretty sure that wont work, but I dunno.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno