Feng the Accursed 10m Heroic kill [Video]

A few guilds seem stuck on this boss and there's not a lot of 10m videos out there so I thought It'd be a good idea to post it here.
    Feel free to ask questions, I'll try to help as much as I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icbYZ...ature=youtu.be

how do you handle the adds for the shield phase?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you check video carefully you'll get your answer.

Out of curiousity : why you guys are using two tanks? Debuff stacks are hard to heal on one tank?

We've downed it on normal with only one tank , quite easilly tbh.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcraft View Post
    Here is our kill video with Vent:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl2XewyyEg8
    not heroic lol.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post

Out of curiousity : why you guys are using two tanks? Debuff stacks are hard to heal on one tank?

The stacking DoTs do 30k every 2 seconds on normal. On heroic, it's 50k every 2 seconds. So, at 4 stacks, you're taking 200k damage every two seconds. I'd imagine that it would be very difficult to heal that, especially considering the raid damage.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post

You won't be one tanking this fight until you grossly overgear it.

nice kill vid op. definitely gonna help us out tonight
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

15+ Year Old Account
    Hence I said "debuff stack are hard to heal", but thanks.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Quote Originally Posted by baltagir View Post
    Adds get more HP per phase so if you try to kill them too late you better have good AoE. Basically what you wanna do is big AoE burst at start then single target them (unless you really have good AoE).

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    The stacking DoTs do 30k every 2 seconds on normal. On heroic, it's 50k every 2 seconds. So, at 4 stacks, you're taking 200k damage every two seconds. I'd imagine that it would be very difficult to heal that, especially considering the raid damage.
    You need a tank swap on heroic. At 3 stacks the dmg is getting pretty damn high. You want to swap at 2 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by baltagir View Post
    Also use spells like Ursol's Vortex if you have it. Drop it on them as soon as they spawn, if they try leaving they'll get pulled back in. We found knockbacks to spread them too much but this particular spell worked like a charm.
    Ashr

Hey thanks for the killvideo, I'll watch it as soon as I come home.
    We killed stone guards at around 11pm yesterday so we tried the boss an hour or so. We tested shield phase and the AoE phase with the debuff like engulfing magic on Valiona&Theralion.

We were facing 2 problems:

Shield phase: Adds. We weren't able to kill them in time except when we use huge CDs. But I guess that if you have them stacked etc its more easy. What my guild and I were wondering its if there's a trick with the bubble or the debuff swap from the tanks? From what I can read on this topic, you can only count on AoE And CC like mass grip / ursol vortex and stuff. Can you confirm that?

AoE Valiona&Theralion like phase: Timing. Deadly boss mod was announcing shity timers. We tried to stack up right after a debuff was put on a player. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Sometimes we had 1 debuff between arcane resonance and sometimes 2. Do you have a tip on how to know exactly when to stack etc?

We didn't experienced other phases, we will continue to try it Sunday. But if you have "key advices" to give us, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and help!

Volture uldaman eu

Quote Originally Posted by vo1ture View Post
    We killed stone guards at around 11pm yesterday so we tried the boss an hour or so. We tested shield phase and the AoE phase with the debuff like engulfing magic on Valiona&Theralion.

Shield phase: Adds. We weren't able to kill them in time except when we use huge CDs. But I guess that if you have them stacked etc its more easy. What my guild and I were wondering its if there's a trick with the bubble or the debuff swap from the tanks? From what I can read on this topic, you can only count on AoE And CC like mass grip / ursol vortex and stuff. Can you confirm that?

AoE Valiona&Theralion like phase: Timing. Deadly boss mod was announcing shity timers. We tried to stack up right after a debuff was put on a player. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Sometimes we had 1 debuff between arcane resonance and sometimes 2. Do you have a tip on how to know exactly when to stack etc?

We didn't experienced other phases, we will continue to try it Sunday. But if you have "key advices" to give us, I'd really appreciate it.

Volture uldaman eu

the arcane phase and pretty much the whole fight is on a CD timer, not a precise (this is when ill use the ability) So once the CD timer is up. the boss could use the ability right away. or he might wait 5 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by vo1ture View Post

Volture uldaman eu
    Shield phase: You do need some good AOE. I slowed them using my Vortex while the DPS wailed on them, and the hunter knocked back in a pinch. However, knockbacks tend to spread them out so it's not a very good idea. As for what types of CC, slows, grips and knockbacks work but roots do not.

Staff phase: My Big Wigs timers were off too. I just used them to prepare myself for an incoming Arcane Velocity. You have to be very quick to stack in and out as soon as you see his cast ending. Don't use spells like Blink, Heroic Leap etc to get out. Our hunter used Disengage and blew up the raid because of the way the game registers position. Just run away asap.
    Ashr