Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    just wondering
    can you only get sigil of power in MV?
    never seen wisdom drop

got 3 so far, with atm a total of 9 boss kills (3 lfr, 6 normal) all gotten from normal mode

1 normal clear and 1 lfr resulted in 2 sigills for my lock.
    1 lfr resulted in 2 for my deathknight :S

0 sigil's of 8 raid boss kills

10+ Year Old Account
    I got two of them in one LFR run.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 3 Sigils on a normal mode clear last week. Have yet to kill anything this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    so in normal 10/25 man are they random or can lootmaster pass them out? still unclear on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on Wowhead, there is roughly a 20% chance of Sigil of Power dropping from any MV boss except Elegon, and nothing has dropped Sigil of Wisdom yet. I have no idea if it has a higher drop rate based on difficulty, but I was 1/3 on LFR this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfrost View Post
    so in normal 10/25 man are they random or can lootmaster pass them out? still unclear on it
    If it drops, everyone gets 1. They're like quest items, not like Shadowfrost Shards/Gem Clusters.

I got 2 from LFR, couldn't down any bosses last week in a PuG (tanks couldn't understand simple taunting mechanics, everyone kept standing in puddles, and the raid was heavily melee) and guild runs don't start attempts until tomorrow night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Sigils of Wisdom drop from Heart of Fear and Terrace, not MSV, for those wondering. Power drop in MSV and (I think) some HoF bosses. We shall see in a few weeks when other raids come out. I'm 1/4 for sigils, and the one was from LFR Gara'jal.

Deleted
    Got 5 SoP sofar, 2 from last week's raid, 3 from this week's Lfr

Also to clarify, Sigil of power will only drop from those bosses that prefer's brute force
    Sigil of Wisdom will drop from those who prefer spells and casting

Which would mean that every boss in Mogu'shan should drop Sigil of power (Gara'jal is, even with all his vodoocrap, a meleeguy)
    Unsure about Elegon. He's a titan/Mogu made defense system thing. He's artifical, and he's not really a living being that would care for power nor wisdom

2 from 4 kills for me, non-LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluddesu View Post
    Got 5 SoP sofar, 2 from last week's raid, 3 from this week's Lfr

Also to clarify, Sigil of power will only drop from those bosses that prefer's brute force
    Sigil of Wisdom will drop from those who prefer spells and casting

Which would mean that every boss in Mogu'shan should drop Sigil of power (Gara'jal is, even with all his vodoocrap, a meleeguy)
    Unsure about Elegon. He's a titan/Mogu made defense system thing. He's artifical, and he's not really a living being that would care for power nor wisdom
    You can also simplify it by saying, MV= Power while HoF=Wisdom

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    ahh <3 blizzards RNG. the worst of them all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post
    If it drops, everyone gets 1. They're like quest items, not like Shadowfrost Shards/Gem Clusters.

I got 2 from LFR, couldn't down any bosses last week in a PuG (tanks couldn't understand simple taunting mechanics, everyone kept standing in puddles, and the raid was heavily melee) and guild runs don't start attempts until tomorrow night.
    Thanks!, was wondering how we would decide who would get it first. would be a nightmare to solve lol

Deleted
    so far with 6 kills on normal (2 first week, 4 today) + 3 bosses in lfr I have 4 sigils of power.

Deleted
    I got 4 and forgot to loot 1, so would have had 5 but could not bother going back to loot :P

Deleted
    2 items from 3 bosses.No problems so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    2 items from 3 bosses.No problems so far.
    mine exactly so far
    I see Stupid people!

2 so far, 1 from normal bosses and 1 from LFR.

Significantly better drop rate than Skyshards, that's for sure

1 Normal + 3 LFR bosses: 2 Sigils.