Deleted

Eternal Flame VS Sacred Shield for holy in PVE

I read the upcomming changes to eternal flame and noticed the 1.5sec cd, while it's not long at all and you probally wont notice it it will still lower my throughoutput.
    I'm currently going for a Eternal Flame + Divine Purpose combo and it have worked very well for me (so far).

However last time I checked Icy-veins.com it stated that Scared Shield is better but by a tiny tiny margin so with this upcomming change I am not sure what to do.
    Is there any other paladin out there who runs with the same talent as I do? I am terrible at this kind of math so atm I'm clueless , what are you going to do when these changes hit?

Without anything to base my opinions on, I feel Sacred Shield will be the go-to talent - switching to Eternal Flame when there will be a fair amount of raid damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    Without anything to base my opinions on, I feel Sacred Shield will be the go-to talent - switching to Eternal Flame when there will be a fair amount of raid damage.
    So currently you are running with the same combo as I am? :P

I currently run this combo and have had success ranking on 10 and 25. I think I like it because it presents a new challenge, a new style. Finding ways to get the most hps out of it while not ignoring other very viable heals. I sometimes get too caught up with blanketing the raid with eternal flame when in fact another heal would be ideal. With the upcoming changes to its' cast time, I just see an opportunity to weave in more holy lights which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But anyway, it's a fun build, and I see lots of potential from it when used appropriately.