Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyon View Post
    I would strongly advice you to stay away from any form of constructive discussions.
    If you think that being weak in previous seasons justifies being overpowered in the current one, then you clearly lack the required intelligence to be part of any form of discussion regarding game balance.
    If you are gonna use balance and blizzard pvp in the same reference perhaps it is you who should steer away from the discussions,I'm gonna guess you play a class that was accustomed to facerolling hunters amirite?

Deleted
    You know what i hate the most with fotms?

They think they are so pro with their 1 macro hit that they jump around spiting on your face while sending their god damn pets for example that deals more damage than every class combined at lower levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6p...ature=g-high-u

not sure if it was posted yet or not, but this is what pvp balance must look like hmmm?

well, that's fun. enjoy s12 i guess.
    Guess why mmr didn't get reset - they needed 'balanced games' (in terms of meeting equal opponemts). 5.1 is on ptr with quite some changes. Idk why everyone is all 'AARGH WOW PVP IS CRAP' when it's ALWAYS like this before nerfs go off in the first month. Calm down..

And truth be told - he's pwning scrubs at 1500. Couldn't care less ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    Just wondering, are we basing the state of hunters in PVP on ONE person being good at it?
    No, we're basing it off one person being good taking the most over the top bits of hours and hours of pvping to make a humorous video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    lol how? Ret heals are ridic
    Patience. Not everything has to end in 1 second y'know?

Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    No, we're basing it off one person being good taking the most over the top bits of hours and hours of pvping to make a humorous video.
    Implying hunters are fine and should stay exactly what they are now. Yeah okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Patience. Not everything has to end in 1 second y'know?

Implying hunters are fine and should stay exactly what they are now. Yeah okay.
    And BM hunters are king of sustainability with their awesome heals and kiting abilities amirite??

U guys have no idea about pvp honestly. Huntards what can i say...
    Last edited by akon; 2012-10-25 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akon View Post
    U guys have no idea about ppv honestly.
    what's ppv then?

10+ Year Old Account
    And BM hunters are king of sustainability with their awesome heals and kiting abilities amirite??
    If you had half a brain the match would be over before you needed that.

And you think hunters have bad kiting abilities now?! Lol.

Deleted
    Just one question to FOTM-BM hunters, why do you pop all cds to take down a low level? I mean every single BM hunter ive met uses all cds to kill me.

"Oh a low level, summon all pets, stampede, turn red and kill." Even if were talking about lvl 90 BM hunter vs lvl 20 target. Its something only FOTMs do.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-25 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Just one question to FOTM-BM hunters, why do you pop all cds to take down a low level? I mean every single BM hunter ive met uses all cds to kill me.

"Oh a low level, summon all pets, stampede, turn red and kill." Even if were talking about lvl 90 BM hunter vs lvl 20 target. Its something only FOTMs do.

I am not even kidding when i say this but,

Majority of hunters are currently using a "Swifty One Shot Macro" sort of deal. It's sort of pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    If you had half a brain the match would be over before you needed that.

And you think hunters have bad kiting abilities now?! Lol.
    and if other team had half a brain the match would never be over in the first 20 seconds.

And yes BM hunter has one of the worst kiting toolsets in the game now.

Deleted
    and if other team had half a brain the match would never be over in the first 20 seconds.

And yes BM hunter has one of the worst kiting toolsets in the game now.
    Try kite as a spriest

Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Try kite as a spriest
    psyfiend trolololol

and you hardly need to kite as a spriest when you got such ridiculous healing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    I am not even kidding when i say this but,

Majority of hunters are currently using a "Swifty One Shot Macro" sort of deal. It's sort of pathetic.
    And they seem to be depressed as well. Here i am in BG with my human pala in RP dress dancing, every horde is laughing and suddenly a BM hunter just comes by and pop all cds instead of having a laugh. And i seriously mean it. Only BM hunters seems to do this to my poor human

Yes, it can be explained that a BM hunter FOTM uses one macro ofcourse but why are they not showing any emotions? Usually when i get ganked people laugh and spit on my corpse but the hunters just move on.

maybe was a bot.

its possibru

Yes, yes. WoW PVP is terribly designed and broken.

Nothing new here, folks.