So, I'm about to main tank my first raid.

Hi guys, Monday I'll be leading and main-tanking my first raid ( Mogu'shan vault ). I've tanked the LFR version and I didn't took damage at all. I was wondering if some of us could give me any advices about the trash mobs and the bosses ?

For MSV, LFG != normal MSV. LFG was so dissimilar to the regular raid that it seemed completely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    This time, you will take damage. Make sure you know all the tactics and shout out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal bosses hit much much harder than their LFR counterparts. Stone Guard has pretty steep tank damage, and the taunt-swap mechanic that is ignored in LFR is the one thing that will make the difference between a wipe and a kill. Feng is largely the same, just hits harder. Spiritbinder's adds hit much harder as well. If your raid ignores them, it will wipe, period. You also cant just click on the totem to port down like you do in LFR, have to kill it. Trash is basically the same, just tuned up a bit I think. Not really sure. Trash doesn't get lulzy till Elegon.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    They hit much harder and you are really going to have to be communicating well with your off tank to switch the stone guards up quickly. Back to back energy pops will wreck your healers mana at this point in the game.

Poor luck starting it in this tier, where Tank performance in reducing damage is active and where the 2 initial fights are heavily dependant on the tank.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Thanks for the feedback guys. In the LFR version, me and the OT were already swapping mobs till 1 of the guardian overloaded. I loled at the damage the raid took. So I guess if I was already doing the swap thing, the normal version will be cheesy ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordpete View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys. In the LFR version, me and the OT were already swapping mobs till 1 of the guardian overloaded. I loled at the damage the raid took. So I guess if I was already doing the swap thing, the normal version will be cheesy ?
    No the LFR is cheesy and not even required to swap. Just stack and burn. In normal you will see an unmitigated (the pop from one that isn't putting out the debuff) take off 50-70% health. If you have 2 of these go off you will have cussing healers on your hands and probably a few dead raiders.