High Pyroblast! procs low pyroblast count?

So i've been going over my logs, and a number of others including the fire mage from method. And it appears we lose close to a fifth of the pyroblast casts to Pyroblast! buffs accounted for on wol.

Is there a reason for that? Orrr is that error on my part? I've def missed 1 or 2, maybe 3? pyros but i just cannot see missing almost a fifth?

Got any specific logs? Because what I'm looking at disagrees with you.

Method's Will of the Emporer kill:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4099&e=4815 - 38 Pyroblast! procs, 41 Pyroblasts cast.

Method's Feng kill this week:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6532&e=7009 - 27 Pyroblast! procs, 28 Pyroblasts cast.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6532&e=7009 - 27 Pyroblast! procs, 31 Pyroblasts cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    Nope, 40 Pyroblasts. 27 non-crits, 13 crits.

Feng is kinda shitty boss to look at cause you will precast pyro quite a few times, but went and looked at my logs from last raid and it was something like 404 pyroblasts and 396 Pyroblast! buffs gained, but thats the whole night including like 30 pulls and trash where i sometimes dont care enought to use pyroblast on time, that said if i take 30 pulls out of that cause of precasted pyro, it still lands to 95% of Pyroblast! used, so i dont really know where you are coming from with this..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    Nope, 40 Pyroblasts. 27 non-crits, 13 crits.
    omfg .................

*Crawls into a hole inside of a cave* don't look at me

God i can't believe i didn't read crits

Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    omfg .................

*Crawls into a hole inside of a cave* don't look at me

God i can't believe i didn't read crits
    given he might have precasted pyro, he still missed a few so ye u werent totally wrong i guess

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    given he might have precasted pyro, he still missed a few so ye u werent totally wrong i guess
    pre-casting pyro isn't good anymore since living bomb gives 10% increase to our nuke.. best to start with that.

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    pre-casting pyro isn't good anymore since living bomb gives 10% increase to our nuke.. best to start with that.
    Since our bomb spells are instant dots, how on earth would it be better to start with them? fireball, frostfire bolt and pyroblast still have travel time you know

I agree, plus blue post also said they have implemented a delay which is not there intention but is neccesary. Blue post said they want the visual to be the same as the damage but it has cause alot of dps problem so as a result they gave a delay to the damage or we can call that delay a "Travel Time". Hard Casting before pulls is STILL best since LB will ALWAYS hit the target before any projectile.

To summarize, All Projectile has a delay to make sure all instant will land on the target 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    It's called PRE-casting for a reason. Not doing it and waiting to just put up your bomb on the pull is a dps loss.

15+ Year Old Account
    FB/PB will not register the 10% bonus to LB if you cast it during travel.

It's called PRE-casting for a reason. Not doing it and waiting to just put up your bomb on the pull is a dps loss.
    YOU don't see your loss because its the initial combat.
    Last edited by spaace; 2012-10-15 at 03:28 PM.