Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Grats to Paragon, they still got it

Yes I remember reading a post from them stating that 25 is indeed harder than 10 (which it is) so yeah grats and all I guess Ill wait for BL or another Hoarde 25 man to get the kill before I toss around words like respect.

10 man and 25man doesnt matter for shit, gratz paragon for world first mogu'shan vaults

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    For stone dogs, 10 man is definitely easier in my opinion. What's that? Not even having to care about a mechanic? The rest are debatable. But then, I feel 10 man is a joke anyway. Never have enjoyed it.
    What mechanic don't you have to care about on 10 man stone guard?

Deleted
    First is first, doesnt matter if 10 or 25man.

Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post

25 always has 4 dogs up and 10 has 3. I believe thats what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by vegiisan View Post
    10-man can be equally as hard on boss per boss basis.
    I don't personally know which boss they needed to kill to get 6/6, but if it was Elegon, then 10 is much easier. Elegon is just a bitch overall. But is much easier in 10s than 25s.(I run 10s, btw. Not trying to talk up 25s.)
    Either way, grats to them.

e: I see it was Stone Guard. Not sure which is harder between 10s and 25s.
    Still grats to them.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any clue how many hours / attempts they took to clear the dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Now to wait and see who gets world first 25.
    Who cares? The race is over. :P

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    I don't personally know which boss they needed to kill to get 6/6, but if it was Elegon, then 10 is much easier. Elegon is just a bitch overall. But is much easier in 10s than 25s.(I run 10s, btw. Not trying to talk up 25s.)
    Either way, grats to them.

e: I see it was Stone Guard. Not sure which is harder between 10s and 25s.
    Still grats to them.
    Paragon's last kill was Will of the Emperor, Blood Legion are currently working on that one. It is a question of WotE heroic, as blood legion have only had about half the time paragon has since their respective Elegon kills.

@Smegdawg you can see the difference in hours between kills on wowprogress. How many hours of those were actually spent in the raid I could not tell you myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    For stone dogs, 10 man is definitely easier in my opinion. What's that? Not even having to care about a mechanic? The rest are debatable. But then, I feel 10 man is a joke anyway. Never have enjoyed it.
    the boss is easy when you outheal it

Quote Originally Posted by vegiisan View Post
    Who cares? The race is over. :P
    For the 10'ers, yes.

Deleted
    Not a surprise, expected

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Paragon's last kill was Will of the Emperor, Blood Legion are currently working on that one. It is a question of WotE heroic, as blood legion have only had about half the time paragon has since their respective Elegon kills.

@Smegdawg you can see the difference in hours between kills on wowprogress. How many hours of those were actually spent in the raid I could not tell you myself.
    Half the time than Paragon? Remember they got a 24-hour headstart. Half the time my ***....

Awesome! Now all that I want to see happening is all other (25) guilds taking at least a week longer to get there.

Paragon won the Silver League. GRATZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Puritanis View Post
    Half the time than Paragon? Remember they got a 24-hour headstart. Half the time my ***....

How about learning to read? I said since their respective elegon kills. Paragon killed elegon approx 16 hours ago, Blood legion only 8.

I am well aware US has a 24 hour headstart over the entirety of the raid. I am well aware Paragon are the World First (assuming no exploit, we have no reason to), but it is personally interesting whether blood legion will kill the final boss in less or more time.

That being said, they are probably demotivated now XD

@Thelxi, that happened in Cataclysm when Paragon were 25man. If that occurs (which it doesn't appear like it will) that is more down to Paragon's skill level then anything else before more information is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Can't wait for some Two steps from hell kill video.
    This! Good job on world first.

Just to annoy the 25 fanboys, 25 on MSV are so much easier than 10 on HC.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    In 10 you can miss cobalt or jasper which means that fight is significantly easier since all the difficulty revolves around those 2, not to mention that having 3 dogs up instead of 4 will give you more chance to get jasper or cobalt petrification (ones that matter the most). Try to do the fight with no Jasper petrificaton in couple of cycles (happend to us at Wednesday) to break the chains when half of your raid is chained together... gg
    Last edited by Tingol; 2012-10-11 at 04:37 PM.

LOL at all the butthurt 25 man people. Get over it. Just cause you say its the only real raiding doesn't make it so. You can live in your own delusional world, but Paragon were the world first.

Grats to Paragon!