Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    You mean world first 10-man. 25's are the only world firsts that matter.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    This! Good job on world first.

Just to annoy the 25 fanboys, 25 on MSV are so much easier than 10 on HC.
    Elegon is much harder on 25 compared to 10, our guild wasn't even close to a kill last week on normal mode(hitting berserk at like 35-40% on 25), then some of our guildies went on Tuesday for an extra day to try it on 10m and they got the kill.

Feng is also harder, the tiny room can be deadly for 25 people, whereas 10 people have it quite easy.

Deleted
    They are awesome. Congratulations to Paragon!

No other 10 man guild is even close. Next guild is still 2/6.

Paragon kinda disbanded in my eyes when they downsized.

A random finish guild which i ll forget in like 2 days from now got world 1st on 10 mans.

Gz to them but I couldn't care less about it

And only reason they beat the 25 man guilds btw is cause they still got the 25 man aura and they crème de la crème of their 25 man roster. Give it 1-2 tiers time and they ll get worse as their good players are gonna go on alive and active 25 man guilds. Most "top" 10 man guilds are awful compared to their 25 man counterparts (ranking wise). Paragon just wasn't another random 10 man guild.
    Last edited by MarizzaDraenor; 2012-10-11 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    It's not a world first.

25 man is all that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tingol View Post
    In 10 you can miss cobalt or jasper which means that fight is significantly easier since all the difficulty revolves around those 2, not to mention that having 3 dogs up instead of 4 will give you more chance to get jasper or cobalt petrification (ones that matter the most). Try to do the fight with no Jasper petrificaton in couple of cycles (happend to us at Wednesday) to break the chains when half of your raid is chained together... gg
    Had this happen to us, having to manage jasper chains with no jasper overload while traps and puddles were all over the floor for over 50% of the fight. 10man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Paragon! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    They did a world first. Who cares about the difficult. I never understood this discussion.
    Because comparing first and second on two totally different races makes no sense whatsoever? Not exactly difficult logic.

People are all like "10s will be the race that matters this tier!!!11" and then Paragon clears 6/6 HC before 25m and the next 10m is 2/6HC.... Yeah.... SUOMI PERKELE

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    They are awesome. Congratulations to Paragon!

No other 10 man guild is even close. Next guild is still 2/6.
    Could that be because...wait for it...all the other usual suspects are still 25m?

Quote Originally Posted by Superpudd View Post
    Yes I remember reading a post from them stating that 25 is indeed harder than 10 (which it is) so yeah grats and all I guess Ill wait for BL or another Hoarde 25 man to get the kill before I toss around words like respect.
    Correct they did say that about FIRELANDS. Most of the T11 fights were harder for 10 man and DS was pretty equal with a few fights easier on 25 and a few easier on 10.

Paragon #1 guild in the world raid size is irrelevant wow progress will list them as #1.

Deleted
    10m is a lot easier so what?

It's simply low tuned and has too low dps requirements. And i know it because i played both, 25m on now all 6 bosses, 10m on the last two. And 10m is a lot easier than 25m.

Big congrats to them. Very impressive feat.

So entertaining to see all the 10v25 butthurt debate.

Still waiting for 25 man kill, and I can't wait to see if Blood Legion gets the next kill, and all the 25 fanboys all of a sudden say that BL's kill doesn't count cause it is world second (just cause people don't like them).

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Could that be because...wait for it...all the other usual suspects are still 25m?

Despite some delusional people, often there have been multiple 10mans in top 10 from different regions. They were often disregarded in T12/13 due to 25man's difficulty, but they were there.

Mammoon there kill will count, but world second is world second.

And blood legion are good at second place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennebe View Post
    It's not a world first.

25 man is all that counts.
    They killed the boss first, that counts. That's why its called a 'WORLD first' and not a 25 man first.

Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post

A random finish guild which i ll forget in like 2 days from now got world 1st on 10 mans.

And only reason they beat the 25 man guilds btw is cause they still got the 25 man aura and they crème de la crème of their 25 man roster. Give it 1-2 tiers time and they ll get worse as their good players are gonna go on alive and active 25 man guilds.
    Yeah, keep on living in your own little world. Whenever you qualify a statement with "in my eyes" you are distorting reality. If what you were saying was really true, you won't have to qualify it with "in my eyes". The reality is they didn't disband and they got the world first.

I just don't get it, why the hell do people care so much about the 10 man v 25 stuff? Most of the people posting on this forum are not even contending for world firsts and it doesn't affect us in any way. In the end we are all raiding and progressing out our own pace and enjoying the content. One person's accomplishment doesn't diminish yours. Just enjoy the raiding!

Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post

And only reason they beat the 25 man guilds btw is cause they still got the 25 man aura and they crème de la crème of their 25 man roster. Give it 1-2 tiers time and they ll get worse as their good players are gonna go on alive and active 25 man guilds. Most "top" 10 man guilds are awful compared to their 25 man counterparts (ranking wise). Paragon just wasn't another random 10 man guild.
    You couldn't care less but just enough to post your opinions makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, so many babies here saying "IT'S 10 MAN IT DOESN'T COUNT BLAHBLAHBLAH"

They killed the boss first, so it counts.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Yeah, please don't start the "10vs25".
    Gz to Paragon, and now they get a taste for the "what? My cloth spirit legs hasn't dropped for 53 kills? Damn 10man!!"

If I had to choose a place to name the asshole of the World of Warcraft community, it would be this thread.