Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^ 10 man raider right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachure View Post
    ^ 10 man raider right there.
    Let's see your armory with your heroic 25 man progression since you know so much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmarn View Post
    Congrats to Paragon on world first 10 man HC clear. I am more interested in the first 25 man HC clear as 25's are more difficult than 10. Again, congrats to Paragon and GL to Blood Legion and Vodka for first 25 man HC clear.
    You know nothing and you also were wrong on both your guilds for world first 25-man.

10 man raiders aren't people. You 10 manners can try all you want to suggest that 10 and 25 are equal, but they most certainly are not. To kill a 25 man boss takes more coordination, there is less room to spread for mechanics, it's much easier to class stack, and you have 15 less people to worry about killing themselves.

This, "World First" is nothing. I for one am still excitedly watching the race for the true World First. As I reside on Illidan, I'm rooting for Blood Legion. Good luck guys.

Whoever takes the true World First, I congratulate you.

To Paragon, you guys have opened up the idea that 10 mans are equally difficult as 25 mans by making your wimpy mistake of switching to 10 man. For that, your guild is dead to me. You are no longer people.
    Seek help now, you really need it.
    Last edited by Glittra; 2012-10-13 at 03:04 AM.

4 druids 2 pallys and 2 warlocks. Way to stack a 10man. And as for the 10 vs 25 debate. 25s ppl can slack off. and they do. 10 man there is little room for error. 10mans a harder QQ more whiners