Sha of Anger Raid Lockout?

How many times could I kill this each week and be eligible for loot? And how many times could I use my charm of good fortune on him a week? I just killed him for the first time and only got gold, I used my charm and got more gold, could I kill him again and have another chance at loot? thanks
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

You can kill him once a week to get eligible for a loot drop from him. You can then kill him as many times as you want in the same week for as many coins as you have.

Unhappy sha of anger loot

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    You can kill him once a week to get eligible for a loot drop from him. You can then kill him as many times as you want in the same week for as many coins as you have.
    i have help kill him him four times in the last two weeks and got nere a thing from him but a repair bill and im maxed on coins so wat am i doing wrong? very confused

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rokdalok View Post
    i have help kill him him four times in the last two weeks and got nere a thing from him but a repair bill and im maxed on coins so wat am i doing wrong? very confused
    Were you in the raid group that tagged him? Anyways, You are only eligible for loot for 1 kill (which is your first kill of course). As for the Charms, im not 100% sure but the only logical response would be: You can use as many coins as you want. I mean, as long as the window pop up that you can use a coin, you should be eligible for loot, am I right?

Hope you get what you are looking for, GL HF.

Regards
    Blåbärsjuice

ty for the response that seems more logical answer

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    They nerfed that as soon as Vansguard made a video on using 3 coins a week on sha.

One loot chance, single coin roll.

Deleted
    Like mentioned, sha does NOT work like lfr were you can kill a boss 11 times and use 10 coins to get extra loot chances that week.