Deleted

World of Dailycraft

What the fuck is this shit? Jesus, sometimes I think this game is designed for lifeless bastards that have nothing else to do but play a single game all day and show off e-peen achievements.

You know, you don't have to do them every single day...no one is forcing you to. You can go do heroics, do some pet battles, level an alt, farm with the tillers...PVP...I mean...you have tons of options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, how many dailies I do directly correlates to the size of my e-peen.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Tell us how you really feel

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    sometimes I think this game is designed for lifeless bastards that have nothing else to do but play a single game all day and show off e-peen achievements.
    You should have seen Vanilla and BC.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

An original thread.

"Reputations are too easy! I want reputations that actually take time!"
    "WHAT IS THIS SHIT? I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THIS MUCH TIME DOING DAILIES FOR REP! I HAVE A LIFE YOU KNOW."

Even if certain aspects are catered towards “lifeless bastards” what is exactly wrong with that? This game has such a huge audience base to appeal to, so certain things will be more entertaining than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont have to do them every single day and every single quest you fucking idiot. Then ppl cry that blizzard doesnt add small patches and cry that they dont add content, fuck off.

We see enough dungeons leveling up for gear, at least this separates it more. Hated Wrath and Cata where you just threw on a tabard and grinded dungeons. I think this separates it more and is a good change. I like it. JMO and I stand by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's actually have a constructive discussion...this is not it.