10+ Year Old Account

Ongrom Black Tooth

In the new 5.1 patch notes, the last bullet in the "General" information section struck me as odd.

"Players who are truly dedicated to their faction can spend their commissions on an item that will give their fellows an extra reputation group quest for the day. Horde players can speak with Ongrom Black Tooth, while Alliance players can contact Proveditor Grantley for details."

Obviously you can't say it's real or not, only assume, but is the Horde letting in all the old orc clans now?

What does this have to do with the NPC you ask? His surname is Black Tooth, which might mean that he's from the infamous Black Tooth Grin clan, which is an elite sect of orcs, originally part of the Blackrock clan, who derived from the Blackrock to start a new clan, which was led by Rend and Maim Blackhand. Members of the clan had to knock their own teeth out to show loyalty to the clan. The Black Tooth Grin clan was the major ruling clan during the Second War, leading the full might of the Horde behind them during the second charge on Azeroth, since the clan leaders, Rend and Maim, were also the tentative dual "Warchiefs" commanded by Nerzhul, before Orgrim took up the throne.

As we read in Tides of War, that Garrosh has started to accept other orc clans into the Horde as long as they pledge full loyalty, as seen with the Blackrock orc Malkorok, who was made the personal bodyguard of Garrosh and who was confirmed to be added in 5.1 (yay! ).

What do you guys think? Should the Horde accept the older corrupted clans now as long as they rid themselves of their old mindset and pledge themselves to the Horde, as Malkorok did? I personally am totally for more diversity in a faction. I'm big on having lots of NPCs in places like Orgrimmar and seeing more then just regular orcs, trolls, tauren, etc, such as the Stonemaul ogres joining the Horde, as well as the old Mag'har, the Dragonmaw, etc.

Discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the deal your asking?

Fact is, Garrosh as current leader of the horde is bringing all kinds of orcs into the horde we now have, including from many clans who we know to be bad orcs, ones we use to fight against before Garrosh came.

Garrosh's 'orc supremacy' of azeroth is having him probably bringing in more bad orcs into his fold, because thats his MO, he wants the orcs to dominate everything, regardless if the orcs in question are savages or butchers.

This is all leading up to the horde rebellion against him, trust me, it will all add up.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Whats the deal your asking?

Fact is, Garrosh as current leader of the horde is bringing all kinds of orcs into the horde we now have, including from many clans who we know to be bad orcs, ones we use to fight against before Garrosh came.

Garrosh's 'orc supremacy' of azeroth is having him probably bringing in more bad orcs into his fold, because thats his MO, he wants the orcs to dominate everything, regardless if the orcs in question are savages or butchers.

This is all leading up to the horde rebellion against him, trust me, it will all add up.
    My question is, what is your opinion in doing so?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    What do you guys think? Should the Horde accept the older corrupted clans now as long as they rid themselves of their old mindset and pledge themselves to the Horde, as Malkorok did? I personally am totally for more diversity in a faction. I'm big on having lots of NPCs in places like Orgrimmar and seeing more then just regular orcs, trolls, tauren, etc, such as the Stonemaul ogres joining the Horde, as well as the old Mag'har, the Dragonmaw, etc.

Discuss.
    Well either that Clan was already part of the Horde or a recent addition.

But totally fine with those clans joining the Horde as long as they swear loyalty to it.
    We are at war here son, need all the manpower we can get.

But of course, need to be weary if some just fake loyalty, we dont really need another Varimathras like rebellion in the Horde again >,<
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-10-11 at 06:52 PM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion?

Why do I still have to play as a greenskin. I wanna be a grey-skinned orc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    My opinion?

Why do I still have to play as a greenskin. I wanna be a grey-skinned orc!
    I want to be a brown orc really bad >,<
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Well either that Clan was already part of the Horde or a recent addition.

But totally fine with those clans joining the Horde as long as they swear loyalty to it.
    We are at war here son, need all the manpower we can get.

But of course, need to be weary if some just fake loyalty, we dont really need another Varimathras like rebellion in the Horde again >,<
    Incoming SHYAMALAN TWIST:
    You ARE the Varimathras come final patch