Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    it says most of those are already old hotfixes

but gz on your attempt to read and not jump to conclusions, i look forward to farming you in a BG soon poor rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I like how he hasn't killed a single non-LFR boss. Think you got the wrong armory unless it hasn't updated. Nope. just hasn't updated. Time to figure out how hard his Ambushes ACTUALLY hit for.
    He totally butthurt my non-pro self, I'm so sad now.
    ahahah.

I'm having a hard time reading his WoL - can't seem to see what the actual highest crit was, just see averages.

At least we know his epeen is intact.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how he hasn't killed a single non-LFR boss. Think you got the wrong armory unless it hasn't updated. Nope; just hasn't updated. Unless... is that a log from LFR?! Logs are having issues differentiating right now.

74k Ambush. 100k less than he is claiming.
    May I ask how did you find how much did he ambushed just by looking at his armory?
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i2sfut&s=6

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:29 AM ----------

I like how he hasn't killed a single non-LFR boss. Think you got the wrong armory unless it hasn't updated. Nope; just hasn't updated. Unless... is that a log from LFR?! Logs are having issues differentiating right now.

74k Ambush. 100k less than he is claiming.
    Yes as a guild we log LFR >_>

Also L2read average. Must be hard for you guys?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i2sfut&s=6

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:29 AM ----------

Yes as a guild we log LFR >_>

Also L2read average. Must be hard for you guys?
    yoru massive ambush crit was on trash, with a 30% crit buff.
    wow...
    now do it to the boss.

That was a boss.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2agme6s&s=6

This is against a random world mob, so solo buffs only.

I mean look at the log, I did at least 20million damage, you think 25man raids have trash mobs which require each member to do over 20million damage?

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:54 AM ----------

http://sv.twitch.tv/xanjori/b/335232274

Even better I had a recording, straight away there you see a 172k Ambush. Thats no 4000 agi pot up or with MoS.

and thread has derailed, on topic, i hope rogues do get some changes, no class is meant to be weak at the start of every expansion, having 1 ability they get taken for, and not their only duty. only thing that happens is rogues gets left out of raiding, when the last patch comes rogues are usually one of the top dps, but extremely few plays it as the class was practically useless in the beginning of the expansion. since we once again become the least played class, along with hunters now, blizz needs to do something.

the energy regen nerf was only justified for one spec, combat, assa and sub energy regen is way lower than it should be, i doubt if they dont change it, assa will continue to be drained the entire expansion, as i think the dev goal was to make assa more smooth, now its painfully slow.

once again we have an ability, shuriken toss, wich will be used by specs to gain faster cp,instead of its real purpose, ranged dps in flight phases, wich happend before with shiv, not sure but thses things sure seems as proof they bother doing much for us, except proably to kill shurken toss completely, instead of reducing energy cost or buffing energy regen, or scaling with haste.

the energy regen nerf was only justified for one spec, combat, assa and sub energy regen is way lower than it should be, i doubt if they dont change it, assa will continue to be drained the entire expansion, as i think the dev goal was to make assa more smooth, now its painfully slow.
    I felt in raiding it wasnt too bad, yes in dungeons its really slow and thats annoying, I prefer to play as Sub and its horrible getting going in dungeons, but in raiding I felt like it was about right really, so much smoother than outside raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I felt in raiding it wasnt too bad, yes in dungeons its really slow and thats annoying, I prefer to play as Sub and its horrible getting going in dungeons, but in raiding I felt like it was about right really, so much smoother than outside raids.
    Please Please stop talking bullshit if you only did LFR so far.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Its funny to watch Xanjori act all big and bad and yet he hasn't even killed feng on normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Its funny to watch Xanjori act all big and bad and yet he hasn't even killed feng on normal.
    Reading the US forums, many "I'm doing totally fine with my rogue, you just have to adapt" have not even stepped into arena or done heroic modes. I don't like armory ganking because it's basically an ad hominem attack, but I believe that these people may not be in the right position for balancing calls without presenting some solid arguments. "I'm doing fine because X, Y and Z" is good, "I'm doing fine, you have to stop whining and learn to play" is not.

Going to close this thread since it's obvious it won't bring anything good.

We got no 5.1 patch notes. End of story.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.