Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't got 100 mounts (well i haven't because i haven't put myself to get mounts... but still.... /sad)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The more people that have a pandaren kite the less unique mine will be.. (Yes I want one. It'll be the second mount I grind for and it'll be the last flying mount I'll ever use.)
    On the other hand, the people that get this one have 150+ mounts to choose from so might not use their kite very often. Nor will they if they had just one other flying mount, by the sound of this topic..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy there is an achievement as well finally but like most of you I'd prefer a more interesting prize. The kites are kind of cool but we'll all have one kite or another once we've had time to up our reps. I'm at like 156 atm I think and I also agree that there should be a 150 and a 200 or 225 maybe achievement. I think that'd be fair.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Deleted
    Oh yay a kite that's just like the flight paths... at least our 50th mount wasn't a dang gryphon too -_- ...
    I've been sitting at 150 mounts since the beginning of Cataclysm, waiting, enthusiastically, and thrilled, just for the 150th mount reward and it ends up being my least favorite mount in Mists of Pandaria ... It's a giant kick in the head. Couldn't they have made it a unique model (at least for now)? 150 mounts isn't an easy task when you have the worst RNG in the world and a broke bank where every time you look at it, a tumbleweed passes by and the crickets begin to chirp...

Quote Originally Posted by kwakwa View Post
    The worst part about this is that its a recolour, is it really that hard for blizzard to put in unique mounts for the highest mount achieves?
    How about you design them, and pitch your ideas. Join the art team, or stop the QQ.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    i dont like the kite, it's so... idk blah

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have anywhere near 250 mounts, 124 atm, but I'd have no issue with the cheeve,

I'm wondering though. How many mounts are unobtainable(Black proto Drake) or Mounts bought with real money TCG/RaF/Blizstore. The highest mount cheeve should be all of the available mounts not including unobtainable and Real money mounts

Not counting retired, extremely luck involved, and absurdly expensive mounts, there's about 195 Mounts one can get as of now...

So a 200 Mount Achievement isn't all that far-fetched imo.

Should have been a cloud serpent not a lame ass kite

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Use your armory profile to track numbers, not the in-game journal as it mostly shows only the ones that character is eligible to ride. Its account wide now remember

According to guildox there are a few people closer to 300 than 250, and mop just started so they have lots more rep mounts to get. If you haven't rolled a monk to 40 yet, there is an easy 12 extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    Use your armory profile to track numbers, not the in-game journal as it mostly shows only the ones that character is eligible to ride. Its account wide now remember

According to guildox there are a few people closer to 300 than 250, and mop just started so they have lots more rep mounts to get. If you haven't rolled a monk to 40 yet, there is an easy 12 extra.
    The achievement will not go by what your armory says. It will go by what your in-game character has available to him/her. Across all toons, I have 251 mounts. But if they added a 250 mount achievement, I wouldn't get it.

Deleted
    Dont really understand the people saying the 150 mount achievement is easy to obtain without pure luck and money, I have all the basic mounts and some rares including the Time-Lost, Phosphorescent and the Grand Expedition Yak and im only on 98 mounts, this is including being a Paladin and also having all the engineering/tailoring mounts and this is on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have been 200+, MoP = Mounts of Pandaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Dont really understand the people saying the 150 mount achievement is easy to obtain without pure luck and money, I have all the basic mounts and some rares including the Time-Lost, Phosphorescent and the Grand Expedition Yak and im only on 98 mounts, this is including being a Paladin and also having all the engineering/tailoring mounts and this is on my main.
    i started playing this game in TBC, by the end of wrath i had over 100 mounts...its pretty easy

Deleted
    Ive only got 11 mounts haha i really need to catch up

Deleted
    Damn, I hate those kites. I mean... A kite..? It just wouldnt work..I mean, its totaly... a kite?

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Paladin eh? Got your 13 Mounts from ToC? (12 everyone can get, 1 is Paladin only).

Any other vendor mounts you are missing? Cenarion War Hippogryph (Cenarion Expedtion in Zangarmarsh)? Red Drake (Wyrmrest Accord)? Brown and Tan Camels (Ramkahen, Uldum)? Talbuks (Mag'har/Kurenari, Nagrand)?

Those listed there is another 14 I believe (not sure on the exact Talbuk count, excluding the Dark Talbuk and Dark War Talbuk). That isn't even adding in Sha'tari Skyguard (5 Nether Rays), Netherwing (6 Nether Drakes), any of the MoP factions (Around a dozen or so more mounts)... oh! Huojin/Tushou Pandaren faction in your capital is worth 12 on it's own (Dragon Turtles).
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2012-10-13 at 07:18 PM.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

People shouldn't complain about a simple recolour. It is a new, unique model to World of Warcraft, and you're all whining about it.

You can't expect a totally new model just after an expansion launch, but this for 150 mounts. You can even get to around 250+ mounts, so I wouldn't bother getting upset when you consider there are at least another 2 achievements to come, maybe even within this expansion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    And I just broke 225 last night...

Need something to strive for, where is 200 and 250? Account wide made a huge difference, some people are close to 300 now.

A title or something would be nice at some point, once you have a lot of rare mounts you tend to have favorites anyways, especially at the "final" level when increasing the count is meaningless.
    Clearly you don't need a reason to get the mounts if you are doing it anyway :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, anyone notice the datamined Sell Price? Its entirely possible that the achieve was datamined with the incorrect reward, or that blizz will change it. Im thinking, with that sell price, we can buy it once we get our Fort built.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.