Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lloskka View Post
    Well, im not surprised at all.

It seems to be bugged in live now.

Got achivement, but no mount in no place ( mail or new ui )
    Same for me

yea no mount even if i have achi. gg blizzard. really showing how much they can mess up

Deleted
    Yep got the achiev on logging in, can't seem to find my jade kite anywhere in mail / mount list. Oh well at least 10 free achiev pts :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I also didn't get the mount yet, but well, that isn't so important. We will get it for sure, sooner or later.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    Seems to be bugged on the EU servers, not got my kite yet, neither has anyone else on my realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    yea no mount even if i have achi. gg blizzard. really showing how much they can mess up
    Nah they could mess up a lot more.... They'll fix it... just be glad it isn't some game breaking error....

Sort of glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue.
    Seems to be a bug that will get hotfixed.

Either way, love the new mount search ;3
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    6 mount left to have the kite, and im looking foward to have it, it will fit perfectly with my Morg
    sure a cloud serpent would have been nice buuuuut think about it, you wouldnt do your show off on your low level alt with the cloud serpent

Deleted
    Achievement is bugged and mount counter is bugged as well. On my troll hunter I had 149/150, so I got exalted with pandas and learned all turtles. Counter stayed at 149/150. When I logged on alliance character I immediately got achievement, but no mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Achievement is bugged and mount counter is bugged as well. On my troll hunter I had 149/150, so I got exalted with pandas and learned all turtles. Counter stayed at 149/150. When I logged on alliance character I immediately got achievement, but no mount.
    The mount is automatically added to your mounts. Have you searched for Jade on your mounts lists?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The mount is automatically added to your mounts. Have you searched for Jade on your mounts lists?
    The achie is bugged in the EU. Alot of people didn't receive the mount in their tab when they earned the achievement, like with me, and other people above.

yeah 3 poeple including me did not get the achivement ;x

EU only got av , but im happy its not only me

Deleted
    hope they fix the bug soon, but so glad they finally implemented a search feature <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Yep. Its not there.

I haven't seen anyone riding it so far.

I'm riding it this very moment, was already in my mount list (US server).

10+ Year Old Account
    With nearly THREE HUNDRED available mounts (Both factions, tcg, ect.) and with the last Mount Achievement being awarded in WRATH... You think they could have increased that number a heavy lot... Like, 200? Make an achievement actually worth something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say, I really like the shade of green they chose on this mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    With nearly THREE HUNDRED available mounts (Both factions, tcg, ect.) and with the last Mount Achievement being awarded in WRATH... You think they could have increased that number a heavy lot... Like, 200? Make an achievement actually worth something?
    Because it's worth less now....how?
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    Hm, you could have said the same thing for the 50 mount achieve - getting 50 at that time was not difficult at all. I personally didn't like the Albino drake though.

You would be surprised how many people don't collect mounts and are still gunning for the 50/100 mount achieve.

I like the Jade kite