Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    WARNING: this is PURE speculation, read it with a very large pinch of salt and do not blame me for not reading this first paragraph.

This has some very very big spoilers in it this video, for instance. we currently know the end "boss" of the expansion is garrosh, and now we've gleaned that he is attempting to control the sha energies. to me this absolutely SCREAMS that he is going to become corrupted by sha energies (with his anger and rage.. its beyond plausible). so the end raid on orgrimmar could very well be sha-themed. this really is an interesting twist to the story, and would be an ideal ending to a tyrant.

secondly, such an act as this will greatly make the other horde leaders doubt garrosh, even further than they already have. this also leads me to believe that this could tie in with the above, and that the other horde leaders will band together to face off against these type of "war crimes".

very interesting find OP, thank you for sharing! blizzard has done a good job with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Sindragosa was so horrible that it was already good again... A great low garrosh voice? I know Blizzard couldn't probably stem the salary, but Sam Elliot would be an epic voice.
    And that's why I say Garrosh's voice is horrible. The actor has no natural bass voice, and it shows, or better hears lol...
    You need a bass voice to speak a deep voice character.
    Alternatively Michael Dorn (Ltd. Worf from Enterprise). He already worked for Blizz.. His voice is Tassadar from StarCraft II. he did other video games too before.
    Honestly, Robert Sachs channeling Zaeed would have made a good voice for Garrosh, I think.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Anduin.... dead?

This Tauren druid is not amused! I will gladly join hands with the alliance to take down Chief herpa derpa!
    My name is Earthsong, and I like to collect pets,
    http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=earthsong

I also like to explore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    If only Anduin can lift a sword to be a Paladin
    Haha indeed.
    As for the whole it becomes ot much for Garrosh so he gets infected trying to lock Sha away, possibly, but it would just require alot of pandaren to cleanse him again, which I could see happen.
    Varian will disagree, and thrall will hop in with all leaders and alot of blah blah happends and eventually everyone goes home and next Xpac hits.
    Garrosh will stay warchief with Thrall at his right hand, or Saurfang maybe or w/e so he keeps in temper.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darkmad View Post
    WARNING: this is PURE speculation, read it with a very large pinch of salt and do not blame me for not reading this first paragraph.

This has some very very big spoilers in it this video, for instance. we currently know the end "boss" of the expansion is garrosh, and now we've gleaned that he is attempting to control the sha energies. to me this absolutely SCREAMS that he is going to become corrupted by sha energies (with his anger and rage.. its beyond plausible). so the end raid on orgrimmar could very well be sha-themed. this really is an interesting twist to the story, and would be an ideal ending to a tyrant.

secondly, such an act as this will greatly make the other horde leaders doubt garrosh, even further than they already have. this also leads me to believe that this could tie in with the above, and that the other horde leaders will band together to face off against these type of "war crimes".

very interesting find OP, thank you for sharing! blizzard has done a good job with this.
    Possible craft, but like I stated so so many times, I dont like the Hellscream family to be shit on.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    "At least the Human Prince is dead".
    That alone is enough to make me like Garrosh

FOUR MOAR YEARS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    If only Anduin can lift a sword to be a Paladin
    maybe he does not have to!

New theory!

Anduin was actually involved in a Pet Battle with Garrosh and after a grueling battle his Azure Whelpling named "Prince" was the last of his companions but he was no match for Garrosh's new Fire Kitty! He bellowed "Die Whelp!" as he commanded for his Fire Kitty to do a decimating Fire Scratch attack! Garrosh won the Pet Battle and told Anduin to go back to his Dad and tell him that he is the TRUE master and not to be messed with. Garrosh lost his other two faithful companions "Mini Ragnaros" and the "Alpine Chipmunk" and was quite sad about it...but at least "the Prince is dead" and he would never have to battle that wretched Azure Whelping ever again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    maybe he does not have to!

New theory!

Anduin was actually involved in a Pet Battle with Garrosh and after a grueling battle his Azure Whelpling named "Prince" was the last of his companions but he was no match for Garrosh's new Fire Kitty! He bellowed "Die Whelp!" as he commanded for his Fire Kitty to do a decimating Fire Scratch attack! Garrosh won the Pet Battle and told Anduin to go back to his Dad and tell him that he is the TRUE master and not to be messed with. Garrosh lost his other two faithful companions "Mini Ragnaros" and the "Alpine Chipmunk" and was quite sad about it...but at least "the Prince is dead" and he would never have to battle that wretched Azure Whelping ever again
    Lol, repost :P?

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Holy shit, Varian is going to whip Garrosh's ass a second time but this time he'll kill him.
    And this horde member will help him do it.
    My name is Earthsong, and I like to collect pets,
    http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=earthsong

I also like to explore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Lol, repost :P?
    ? of what?

OMGG????
    ANDUIN DIES????
    THANK YOU FOR making my night 10000000000000000000000000000000000000x better.
    God that Mary-Sue HAD to be killed off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucofthewind View Post
    And this horde member will help him do it.
    He wont die, calling it again

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 11:04 PM ----------

? of what?
    I thought you alreayd posted tha t:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo. More Alliance lore characters getting killed.

I'm gonna wait for the Alliance scenario. If he's dead, I'm done with Blizzard's lore. Too much bias even for me to handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you alreayd posted tha t:P
    nope just edited to include a quote because i hit reply vs reply with quote

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLiberty View Post
    OMGG????
    ANDUIN DIES????
    THANK YOU FOR making my night 10000000000000000000000000000000000000x better.
    God that Mary-Sue HAD to be killed off.
    We are not talking about Thrall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

I'm gonna wait for the Alliance scenario. If he's dead, I'm done with Blizzard's lore. Too much bias even for me to handle.
    Dude, killing Anduin gives so much possibilities, look ahead, the whole "two princes" achievement and all, he'll proberbly get killed and rezzed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Nothing is fair in war get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Anduin is priest fyi
    I know this Anduin is so of the light that he would never turn to shadows, even in undeath. This could open the door to light worshiping Undead and Anduin as their high figure to look too and since light warriors = paladins We could have our lore logical Undead Pallys!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    OH MY EFFIN GEE, Sylvannas her role is ... she will resurrect Anduin.... Leading up to undead Paladins? This would honestly make alot of sense though.
    Anduin's a priest I thought..?

Deleted
    nope just edited to include a quote because i hit reply vs reply with quote
    Ah figures, :O 300 posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    We are not talking about Thrall.
    ty captain obvious your job here is now done

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 09:09 PM ----------

Ah figures, :O 300 posts