Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Because a person like Anduin can survive being decapitated!
    Even if he was hit with the hilt he would fall appart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    Bahahahahaha......seriously? Tad melodramatic!! It's just a bunch of pixels you know.

OT: Finally, been hoping for the whole war thing to pick up fer ages, I hope the alliance finally goes on offensive now. It does'nt matter if ally lose anduin if the result is alliance leaders actually going to war.
    Finally goes on the offensive? Blizzard have been saying that since Cataclysm, they've been saying that with Theramore, but apparently now they need to kill Anduin to make the point even clear.

Anduin dies?

The most glorious days of Horde await. Long live the warchief, Lok'Tar Ogar!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I also wonder if him thinking he can control the sha, well, what if he uses the bell to contain the sha and bring it back to kalimdor, thus spreading the sha's dark energy across the continent brought on by his war.
    Well part of the voice files has him like cheering on some person to defeat their emotions.
    Then somethin bout ridding the Horde of "weakness", their despair, doubt, and other blah blah blah.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Anduin dies?

The most glorious days of Horde await. Long live the warchief, Lok'Tar Ogar!
    As horde I will say, he's a dead orc, so you either get on board or jump ship.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    Finally goes on the offensive? Blizzard have been saying that since Cataclysm, they've been saying that with Theramore, but apparently now they need to kill Anduin to make the point even clear.
    I know, it's been long overdue for alliance to fight back but I don't mind Anduin dying. WoW got too 'elemental bible feat. green-jesus' in cata. If killing off a few people will bring wow to a more game of thrones like war, sure, why not. This is good, all that needs is a good retaliation from ally and it'll be a very fun ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Well part of the voice files has him like cheering on some person to defeat their emotions.
    Then somethin bout ridding the Horde of "weakness", their despair, doubt, and other blah blah blah.
    Thats him thinking he can control the sha and use it as a weapon against the alliance. This, of course, will backfire. I just wonder if we're be seeing horde corrupted by the sha and orgrimmar and areas of kalimdor corrupted by the sha manifestations. Also, I wonder if they will go back on there word and simply have Garrosh become corrupted by the sha in the end.
    #boycottchina

http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6567
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6616
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6565
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6613
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6611
    (dalaran there is wrath dalaran and that one)

Just me abit curious (and yes the other scenarios (with the objects are up on wowhead)) but why are there 2 dalarans and
    "Final Stage – Fend off the Kor'kron Ambush" Seems like well you know BLACKROCK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Almost sounds like how the Illusive Man thought he could control the Reapers in Mass Effect 3 despite already being heavily indoctrinated.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

THIS is what scenarios need to be. A way to tell us major lore points in-game, like Theramore (which, sadly, did so poorly). What I'd really love is if they did Caverns of Time scenarios, or vision quests or whatever so that we could play out more important moments in Warcraft history, while not having to worry about turning it into a dungeon. Scenarios have a lot of potential, and it looks like some of these 5.1 scenarios may fulfill that promise better.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The only thing we know for sure, is that Vol'jin is going to have the biggest "I told you so" moment ever when the Horde turn again Garrosh.
    "Hey, remember what I said in the last expansion?"
    "What of it, Troll?"
    "Well, I almost hate to say it but, I told you so."

Even as a mainly Alliance player, I have a lot of love Vol'jin. His VA too.
    I agree. I have to admit that while I am an Alliance to the death, and I love its races and style, the Horde do have some of the best characters in the lore (Thrall and Garrosh withstanding IMHO)
    Last edited by Summerwine; 2012-10-11 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    I know, it's been long overdue for alliance to fight back but I don't mind Anduin dying. WoW got too 'elemental bible feat. green-jesus' in cata. If killing off a few people will bring wow to a more game of thrones like war, sure, why not. This is good, all that needs is a good retaliation from ally and it'll be a very fun ride.
    And how is that meant to resolve itself when by the end of all this we are meant to be moving away from this kind of conflict, as all evidence suggests is will.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    "Final Stage – Fend off the Kor'kron Ambush" Seems like well you know BLACKROCK.
    Seems either Garrosh or/and Malkrok or whatever is cleaning house.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

About Anduin:

He will be alive. Please don't forget about Wrathion: The 3rd archievement is called: The Two Princes. It would not wonder me if Wrathion set this up to make Garrosh, Varian and everyone else let think that they killed Anduin. After all what happened Wrathion knows that only killing Garrosh will not make the War between the Horde and the Alliance end, no Garrosh would be stamped to a Hero, and the tension between the two Factions will even more be out of control. No, Garrosh began the War, to end it he must be the Villian, corrupted by Demons (Sha) like the Orcs were before they were freed. If the main Force of the Horde believe that he was a paw of demons, a agent of the Burning Legion, the war will be ended.

He may let Anduin be killed and resurrect him later or maybe even the one Garrosh killed was not Anduin but a body double or simply an illusion.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2012-10-11 at 10:58 PM.

Deleted
    omfg he killed Anduin. What about army of light and all that stuff? Holy cow now Alliance has some real reason to bring the war to Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post

Just me abit curious (and yes the other scenarios (with the objects are up on wowhead)) but why are there 2 dalarans and
    Saw that too. What if Garrosh sends Vol'jin on a mission, but secretly, he orders his kor'kron lead by malorock to assassinate Vol'jin, and you need to kill them with him.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvenstain View Post
    I was hoping a hulking brute like we seen in Ragefire Chasm, but if they make him a Hulking Brute with Sha Corruption that a Win in my book.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Interesting!

Plot twists, me like!

I just realized something though, if Garrosh has this Divine Bell that supposedly affects or controls the Sha, this totally means we're gonna be seeing the 7th Sha, under Garrosh's control, in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Saw that too. What if Garrosh sends Vol'jin on a mission, but secretly, he orders his kor'kron lead by malorock to assassinate Vol'jin, and you need to kill them with him.
    An Wrathion helps Vol'jin & explains to him they must dethrone Garrosh sooner than later ?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    omfg he killed Anduin. What about army of light and all that stuff? Holy cow now Alliance has some real reason to bring the war to Orgrimmar.
    Hold in there, I'm not convinced blizzard has gone down a path this stupid yet. But this is something we're have to now wait months to know more about -_-

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Boomking View Post
    Interesting!

Plot twists, me like!

I just realized something though, if Garrosh has this Divine Bell that supposedly affects or controls the Sha, this totally means we're gonna be seeing the 7th Sha, under Garrosh's control, in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.
    The Sha of Sloth. The sha feeds off people sitting around eating potato chips.

Hello dude /waves to boomking
    #boycottchina