Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    There's one thing that bugs me. I mean the whole audio truly is the Horde scenario maybe apart from the "Final 1" part ( I mean Garrosh surely wouldn't call Alliance Players Champions.... So could it be that we have a two part scenario like Theramore where the Horde comes first gets the "kill" on Anduin, Alliance comes afterwards retrieves the body and Garrosch shows up to let us live? ( That would mean Final 1 is actually Final 2 which doesn't add up but ok )

I could be wrong though

I'm more concerned with what I hear about Blizzard making Tyrande worthless again.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    YES!! Although I bet Blizzard won't let Anduin die so easily, I do like the idea of him dying. YES PLEASE!

10+ Year Old Account
    i highly doubt that after ALL the buildup that blizzard has been making with anduin lately, they would just kill him off. im seeing something along the lines of when leyara thought she had killed hamuul runetotem back in the firelands.

ill be VERY shocked if they actually do kill him off.

I can't imagine Varian's rage.... He lost his wife and father and now his son?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Thats true actually. Remember Rommath, the lor'themar theron speech that never made it into the game?

Then again, this is a much more important piece of story then Rommath.
    Now I don't believe Anduin will die, they did that many times before and fooled us...
    I'll just shut up and leave it as it maybe, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    By the Nether, the people on this thread is still forgetting about one of the major plots of 5.0, ANDUIN AND THE WATERS OF THE VALE?

If the waters of the Pool of Youth can bring people back from death (although someone else dies in instead)...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I can't imagine Varian's rage.... He lost his wife and father and now his son?!
    Let's hope there isn't the spiritual remains of an Old God that can tap into that rage and turn the person into a horrible, demon like figure.

Oh wait.

Please, anduin dying? not buying it. Not for a second.

Either Garrosh "thinks" anduin is dead, or this is just an alternate ending to the scenario (Do notice that the lines are separated in Finale 1 and Finale 2 sections)

Come on, blizzard killing one of its most beloved characters in such an inglorious way? no way they'd do it. Not even them are this stupid.

or........... are they? o_O

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Please, anduin dying? not buying it. Not for a second.

Either Garrosh "thinks" anduin is dead, or this is just an alternate ending to the scenario (Do notice that the lines are separated in Finale 1 and Finale 2 sections)

Come on, blizzard killing one of its most beloved characters in such an inglorious way? no way they'd do it. Not even them are this stupid.

or........... are they? o_O

Anduin was hardly a fan favourite. Not in the way that Cairne was anyway and they got rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Anduin was hardly a fan favourite. Not in the way that Cairne was anyway and they got rid of him.
    No one cared about Cairne until they heard about him dying. Same thing with Magni and Camp T. Anduin is no different though. I dont think hes really dead though, wouldnt make sense with all the stuff they've been doing to build him up.

Deleted
    now my hate for Garrosh is even bigger... lets kill that Orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    i highly doubt that after ALL the buildup that blizzard has been making with anduin lately, they would just kill him off. im seeing something along the lines of when leyara thought she had killed hamuul runetotem back in the firelands.

ill be VERY shocked if they actually do kill him off.
    thats kind of my feeling on it too. I think it is done as a way to make Garrosh believe he did, and even make Varian believe he killed his son, but infact Anduin is very much alive.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spylacopa View Post
    now my hate for Garrosh is even bigger... lets kill that Orc.
    trust me your not the only one. Tired of having that walking pile of crap ruin the hordes good name.
    #boycottchina

Man, I wish Anduin had died, but it's a little obvious that he won't die just yet. Still, I'm growing to like Garrosh more and more by the minute. Not because he's a good leader, he sure as hell ain't, but he makes things HAPPEN. Thrall was just wanking it off at his throne along with the other Horde leaders, playing his peace smeasy games. Garrosh puts the war in Warcraft. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds by the end of this expansion, for once we're actually getting some good lore, and I at least thank Garrosh for it.

Garrosh is an amazing character in that he pisses people off. He is supposed to make you feel that the Horde is on a downwards slope, and people don't like that. I think that he is an amazing character because he makes for good lore. The best lore in both Cata and MoP involves Garrosh, and only Ulduar takes it away from him in Wotlk.

I do however hope that Anduin is actually killed, playing through the Jade Forest quests on Horde all I can see Anduin as is a little weak wimp. If anything it'd be doing the Alliance players a favor killing him off. Plus, he wouldn't be kill stealing Sargeras when that time comes. I do find it kind of funny that people were all like ''Anduin is such a bad character, he should just die'' before, but when the opportunity finally arises people are whining about it big time.

Deleted
    Varion will go Vimes-level spare if this really happens...

Deleted
    And with Anduin dies my last hope of this game getting any respectable plot ever again. Sure, kill all the characters that don't want your stupid war. You wouldn't want a portion of your playerbase to have anyone to identify with in the game. This is going too much Warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I do find it kind of funny that people were all like ''Anduin is such a bad character, he should just die'' before, but when the opportunity finally arises people are whining about it big time.
    most post I have read here and other forums are fully in support of Anduin biting the dust as he deserves, especially alliance players are heavy in favor of it, while horde players seem to be more against it given that he is shaping up to be a leader that bends over for them at every turn
    what people are whining about is that he will most probably get resurrected through some bullshit instead of staying dead

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    This is going too much Warhammer.
    Not enough...

Not enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    And with Anduin dies my last hope of this game getting any respectable plot ever again. Sure, kill all the characters that don't want your stupid war. You wouldn't want a portion of your playerbase to have anyone to identify with in the game. This is going too much Warhammer.
    Yes, because there are so many major characters out there who wants this war, like:

Garrosh and partially Sylvanas, who just wants to be left alone and conquer all of Lordaeron without some Orc interference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Yes, because there are so many major characters out there who wants this war, like:

Garrosh and partially Sylvanas, who just wants to be left alone and conquer all of Lordaeron without some Orc interference.
    Did you miss when a Blizzard rep tried to claim 100% of all thirteen playable races are 100% loyal to the two idiots called "faction leaders"?

Forget that, everyone who has been an important, anti-war character is dying or being brainwashed by writers into another thickheaded 1-dimensional brute. Jaina? Brainwashed. Anduin? Dead. Next I know Tirion will either die or "join Alliance" (that would literally kill this franchise for me). Vol'jin? He's against Garrosh, not war. Show me one character who is still openly against this war and is alive, and isn't Wrathion.

I still have some hope for Wrathion after all. I hope he gets somewhere and we don't get 5.3/4 end with just "nope, just kidding, he's dead".